What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Looks like BJP has consolidated a good vote share.

Now, to reach 250 mark, go all out in MH, KA, OR, BH, JH, DL

Allies in Tamil nadu, AP.

Chances bleak in WB, KL.

WB, HR is an excellent prospects for BJP.

Party in power is hopeless. Opposition is dead.

With good leaders BJP can dent into these states.

Chances bleak in WB, KL.

Just hope Ganguly says yes, 10 seats assured. Also I think Ganguly will make an excellent leader. He has superb administrative skills that everyone has seen. A very rare commodity in West Bengal today.

Chances bleak in WB, KL.

Whether BJP gets some seats or not in states like WB and Kerala but it is emerging as a major power in these states. I Want BJP to come to the power in these states for the sake of country.

Whether BJP gets some seats or not in states like WB and Kerala but it is emerging as a major power in these states. I Want BJP to come to the power in these states for the sake of country.

Buddy the context here is about 2014.

Just hope Ganguly says yes, 10 seats assured. Also I think Ganguly will make an excellent leader. He has superb administrative skills that everyone has seen. A very rare commodity in West Bengal today.

:tup:

But, he said politics is not his cup of coffea :(

Yes, he will make an excellent leader. But the issue is, celebrities, cannot fight tooth and nail with roadside politicians like Mamta.

Buddy the context here is about 2014.

:tup:

But, he said politics is not his cup of coffea :(

Yes, he will make an excellent leader. But the issue is, celebrities, cannot fight tooth and nail with roadside politicians like Mamta.

BJP is getting strong in these states. I wish them to come in power in future. In 2014 no country is going to come to power in state but in center.

BJP should work hard in establishing its presence in South+NE+WB they can never reach 272 mark unless they establish themselves as major player in half of the country. Rightnow decline of CPIM and DMK has left absence of any major opposition force in TN and WB who both comprise of 80 LS seats hope they dont let this opportunity go to waste.

This wont happen, dont worry.

Udhdav and Raj needs to sort out their differences, now. May be some senior BJP should intervene.

Raj will now be more of a liability than as asset.

May post poll, if he gets 2-3 seats, then can align with him.

BJP should work hard in establishing its presence in South+NE+WB they can never reach 272 mark unless they establish themselves as major player in half of the country. Rightnow decline of CPIM and DMK has left absence of any major opposition force in TN and WB who both comprise of 80 LS seats hope they dont let this opportunity go to waste.

This is exactly what i've mentioned earlier.

In both of the states it seems to be happening. In WB projected vote share of BJP is 14% and in TN it is 18% as per the survey. I want BJP to be strong in AP also. If does, anti incumbency votes shall start flowing to BJP which congress used to get till date. I want AAP to share Congress votes so that complete route of congress can be ensured.

As per ABP Nelson Survey, BJP Gets 35 seats in UP. If it reaches 60, work is done. To do that Just a 3 to 4 % swing in favor of BJP is required.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom