What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bad Photoshop job.Whoever did this has probably got no clue how the sarkari documents thing works.

Kall bhot bada fun hai all the best
JAI HIND

rajastan-seat_660_120413062442.jpg

rajasthan-cm-choice_660_120413062457.jpg

madhya-pradesh-seat-projection_660_120413062900.jpg

madhya-pradesh-cm-choice_660_120413062921.jpg

chhattisgarh-seat-share-new_660_120413073847.jpg

chhattisgarh-cm-choice_660_120413073913.jpg

India Today-ORG post-poll survey gives BJP 4-0 victory over Congress : Elections, News - India Today

Kall bhot bada fun hai all the best :enjoy:
JAI HIND

DO u know the murder ok K.T. Jaykrishnan Master he was the BJP Vice-president of Kerala ...

He was a School Teacher... he was brutally murdered while he was teaching in his class room in front of his 11 years old Students ...

Many students underwent psychological problems after seeing their teacher killed infront of them...

And CPM government in 2010 released all the Murderers from jail .

Jayakrishnan-murder.jpg

HaindavaKeralam - MARTYR JAYAKRISHNAN MASTER LIVES IN THE HEARTS OF THOUSANDS HE LEFT BEHIND

on 1st december just this week when BJP was taking rally on his death anniversary ... CPM killed another BJP youth Carder ...

1441224_1440175252872439_13948205_n.jpg

JAI HIND

Congress and communists bastar*****

JAI HIND

Muslims in Gujarat are happy, Congress creating Modi fear
Mohammad Hashim Ansari, one of the oldest litigants in Ayodhya title suits, on Friday claimed Congress is creating fear of Narendra Modi among Muslims and the BJP leader needs the community's support to become prime minister.
"Modi needs Muslims' full support to become prime minister of the country," Hashim said on the 21st anniversary of the demolition of Babri mosque. "Muslims in Gujarat are happy and wealthy," he said.

Mohammad Hashim Ansari and Narendra Modi

Hashim (92), who is fighting the legal battle since 1959, alleged that Congress is creating fear of Modi among the Muslims. "Congress is creating fear of Modi by saying that if he becomes the prime minister their will be consequences for the community," he said. Muslims have supported Congress for over 50 years, but the party in return gifted the community a series of communal riots, he said.

He also attacked the Muslim ministers in the Samajwadi party-led UP government and called them "powerless". "Muslim ministers in the SP government are speechless and don't have any position in the party," he said. The SP government is following the path of Congress, which has "suppressed Muslims through riots", Hashim alleged.

"Over 100 riots have taken place since the SP government took over the reigns of UP. The party is following the path the Congress, which suppressed Muslims by orchestrating riots," he said.

Muslims in Gujarat are happy, Congress creating Modi fear, says oldest litigant in Ayodhya case Mohammad Hashim Ansari : North, News - India Today
JAI HIND

WHat will happen in Delhi...waiting eagerly :D

The Result is in my Avatar...

Yeh baat bhi tak hai
Haat Milao yaar :cheers:
But seriously kal Jeet ke Anna mere sher :enjoy:

Jheet to hamari ho hogi Congress ne jisko loota haii us Garib Narayan ki seva karne ka mauka hame hi milega...

Today's Pradhanmantri episode was awesome

Although he didnt give much credit to Atalji... instead was very skeptical about the Nuclear test...

But indeed its shows the commitment of Atalji that he gave twice the orders for the test...

Its shows that BJP will never forget its promises and agenda ... if they had complete majority Atalji would have passed Anti-Cow slaughter bill and made Ram Mandir as well...

Atalji is needed the Best Pm India has ever had...

What time should be expect the results to come in tomorrow guys? I'll have to put my alarm on. Gonna be in front of the telly whole day tomorrow! :D

I am more excited for tomorrow's election result rather than cricket match lol if I would have said the same to myself 2 years ago I would have thought of getting checked up for any mental disorder

DO u know the murder ok K.T. Jaykrishnan Master he was the BJP Vice-president of Kerala ...

He was a School Teacher... he was brutally murdered while he was teaching in his class room in front of his 11 years old Students ...

Many students underwent psychological problems after seeing their teacher killed infront of them...

And CPM government in 2010 released all the Murderers from jail .

HaindavaKeralam - MARTYR JAYAKRISHNAN MASTER LIVES IN THE HEARTS OF THOUSANDS HE LEFT BEHIND

on 1st december just this week when BJP was taking rally on his death anniversary ... CPM killed another BJP youth Carder ...

Fine....post the reports....but please dont post pics of such brutal murders.I have to read every post of yours with my eyes half shut.:angry:

I am surprised by the Rajasthan result.. I mean Gehlot was doing a decent job.. But I think so much hatred was against central government that people were showing their frustration by voting against congress..

Also surprised by the outcome in Chattisgarh.. Raman Singh was also doing a good job there.. I dont know why people decided against him..

@Nair saab, you forgot to mention that one of the criminal involved in Jayakrishnan Master's murder is the PTA president of the same school :hitwall:

I am surprised by the Rajasthan result.. I mean Gehlot was doing a decent job.. But I think so much hatred was against central government that people were showing their frustration by voting against congress..

Also surprised by the outcome in Chattisgarh.. Raman Singh was also doing a good job there.. I dont know why people decided against him..

@Nair saab, you forgot to mention that one of the criminal involved in Jayakrishnan Master's murder is the PTA president of the same school :hitwall:

This puzzled me as well. I think he did a good job.

To the posters here, is it due to the security situation there? any explanation would be welcome

Fine....post the reports....but please dont post pics of such brutal murders.I have to read every post of yours with my eyes half shut.:angry:

I agree with you. at least not link the image and provide a url link with warning attached

I really hope Person like RAMAN Singh doesnt loose... or else I would loose hope on India and Development politics ...

Back
Top Bottom