What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This 3 Minute Spoof On Arvind Kejriwal By A Small Girl Is The Cutest Exposé Ever.

It’s election time and new shit has been coming to light more frequently than ever. After the Dhongress spoof that went viral, the kids are back with a bang. And this time Kejriwal and AAP are at the receiving end.

Titled Tragediwal, this spoof is a hilarious take on Kejriwal’s 49 day stint as the CM of Delhi and his regular expose and dharnas. In the run-up to the 2014 elections, we have already seen numerous spoofs, skits and meme wars between the political parties. It’s great to see Indian political parties embracing the social media to their advantage. We may never know who’s behind such creative videos, but they surely deserve a high five for entertaining us.

This 3 Minute Spoof On Arvind Kejriwal By A Small Girl Is The Cutest Exposé Ever.

@45'22' @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @levina @Parul @desert warrior @danish_vij @GURU DUTT @scorpionx @jarves @Mike_Brando @madooxno9 @kbd-raaf @JanjaWeed @arp2041 @ExtraOdinary @ranjeet @Ayush
:D :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :omghaha:

Kadir rana said .... "Khuda kasam koi jaato ka bacha nahi bachega gali mein"
Forget muslims even the Gods can't walk safely after saying that to jats ... screw the BJP we would skin every mofo saying this crap.

And what do you think, there are hot heads only in Jats? Common mate we aren't here to discuss how badass Jats can be. I posted couple of articles to make you aware that even BJP leaders were charged in muzaffarnagar riots which you were obviously unaware of... And my point is proved :coffee:

And what do you think, there are hot heads only in Jats? Common mate we aren't here to discuss how badass Jats can be. I posted couple of articles to make you aware that even BJP leaders were charged in muzaffarnagar riots which you were obviously unaware of... And my point is proved :coffee:
I know they were charged for that, and also saw how every secular media mostly talked about them only. Why no one questioned Congress, BSP and SP for what their MLAs and MPs said? It's not about being hot headed or badass treat everyone equally. We wanted the Law to treat everyone equally nothing more nothing less but if not then we wont roll over and take it up the ***. Yet we saw how Mulayam tried really hard to quash enquiry against the "Secular" MLAs and MPs. As far as felicitating the BJP MLAs are concerned it was done because they were framed under dubious charges which couldn't be substantiated with proofs.

यहाँ ऐसा कोई बचा नहीं, जिसको 'आप'ने ठगा नहीं...साफ़ सुथरे लोग... ये 'आप' के वाणिज्य मंत्री बनेंगे?

923531_758753354143201_1237540832_n.jpg

I know they were charged for that, and also saw how every secular media mostly talked about them only. Why no one questioned Congress, BSP and SP for what their MLAs and MPs said? It's not about being hot headed or badass treat everyone equally. We wanted the Law to treat everyone equally nothing more nothing less but if not then we wont roll over and take it up the ***. Yet we saw how Mulayam tried really hard to quash enquiry against the "Secular" MLAs and MPs. As far as felicitating the BJP MLAs are concerned it was done because they were framed under dubious charges which couldn't be substantiated with proofs.

Treating equally? That's a perspective of each and every individual. You might have a perception different than mine. But yes I have to agree that SP as usual played its script to perfection but why forget that even BJP played on with an intention of appeasing Jats and had BJP being in power, they would have done the same thing.You can't pass the judgement all by yourself about the "dubious charges", we have courts to decide it.

Treating equally? That's a perspective of each and every individual. You might have a perception different than mine. But yes I have to agree that SP as usual played its script to perfection but why forget that even BJP played on with an intention of appeasing Jats and had BJP being in power, they would have done the same thing.You can't pass the judgement all by yourself about the "dubious charges", we have courts to decide it.

Jats felt they were being overlooked in order to appease the muslims in the western UP. That's what really polarized the society there, BJP can only be blamed of trying to woo the disgruntled jats. as far as judgement is considered, well everyone is innocent till proven guilty.

Kejriwal will contest from varanasi...

Congress wont contest ... or will put weak candidate ... same case with BSP, SP ...

Deal is almost done between Congress , SP and AAP...

announcement likely on 25th march...

More propaganda against Modi is gonna hit News Channels in the coming days ... NDTV will do a expose on Gujarat Development ..

Congress wont contest ... or will put weak candidate ... same case with BSP, SP ...

More propaganda against Modi is gonna hit News Channels in the coming days ... NDTV will do a expose on Gujarat Development ..

He may not fight from Varanasi and make an excuse - Janta chahti hai ki main Delhi say chunav lado i.e. Delhi Election :what:

The last time someone told me Times of India would have an 'expose' of Gujarat Development the next day it turned out to be true. So you're probably right as well.

Scary shit. Can't believe AAP and co. have Indian supporters on a primarily patriotic base here on PDF :/

Miji juli sarkaar ka hila hua pratinidhi.. Jiska ilaaz Ashok Clinic Chandni Chowk, Nayi Dilli par nahi ho paya uska shartiya ilaaz ab Kashi ke ghat pe hoga...

Modi took on criticism for over 12 years ... couple of more months doesn't matter.

The last time someone told me Times of India would have an 'expose' of Gujarat Development the next day it turned out to be true. So you're probably right as well.

Scary shit. Can't believe AAP and co. have Indian supporters on a primarily patriotic base here on PDF :/
Most AAP supporters here are former congressmen, to avoid being indulged into discussions about scams and short comings of the congress they conveniently switched side to AAP.

He may not fight from Varanasi and make an excuse - Janta chahti hai ki main Delhi say chunav lado i.e. Delhi Election :what:
Nope the News is confirmed ... consensus have been almost made...

To buy more time they have cancelled 23rd rally with the excuse of not getting permission ...

Ndtv dont have gutz too show that if they will some how it will have an reverse effect they can't do this now because they know if some how modi will manage too come in power, they are finished :cool:its too much at stake election comission on a watch they will have too pay heavy price for this

Modi took on criticism for over 12 years ... couple of more months doesn't matter.

Most AAP supporters here are former congressmen, to avoid being indulged into discussions about scams and short comings of the congress they conveniently switched side to AAP.
Modiji will win it... But the kejri will contest any ways ...

Congress willing to pay more money to fund AAP's election ...

Back
Top Bottom