What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modiji will win it... But the kejri will contest any ways ...

Congress willing to pay more money to fund AAP's election ...
Dont worry about tv propoganda it might effect urban city like delhi but in UP its effect less because of power cuts;) there. jokes apart ak cant do nothing in hindu heart land like varanasi because of the heavy polarization there. Heavy weight like mukhtar ansari was defeated last time from there

Jats felt they were being overlooked in order to appease the muslims in the western UP. That's what really polarized the society there, BJP can only be blamed of trying to woo the disgruntled jats. as far as judgement is considered, well everyone is innocent till proven guilty.

BJP didn't just tried wooing disgruntled jats but they actively played their usual part of polarizing for reaping rich poll dividends later on....

BJP didn't just tried wooing disgruntled jats but they actively played their usual part of polarizing for reaping rich poll dividends later on....
And you think Jats were wooed by that BJP gimmick? It was the inaction of secular parties against their vote bank that drove them towards BJP.

Modiji will win it... But the kejri will contest any ways ...

Congress willing to pay more money to fund AAP's election ...
Congressis will never learn. They have this habit of propping up regional parties & candidates to neutralise main opposition party. In the bargain they don't realise that they are becoming less significant in overall political scenario & losing states one by one. They have lost UP for good, so did Bihar & the latest one being AP. Oh well.. good for the nation, I guess!

And you think Jats were wooed by that BJP gimmick? It was the inaction of secular parties against their vote bank that drove them towards BJP.

Yes I do believe that but there is no denial that SP acted according to their poll calculations.

Last edited:
BJP workers heckle former Army chief Gen. VK Singh in Ghaziabad

Source: BJP workers heckle former Army chief Gen. VK Singh in Ghaziabad

They might have but didn't BJP made every possible attempt to make them a future vote bank in reckoning?
Yes it is, but people there weren't communal before. Vote bank politics spoiled the harmonious fabric of the society there, for centuries people had no problem there but in order to prove who is more minority friendly secular parties messed it up. Anyway lets not divert the thread.

I think Gen saab should have been given a ticket from Raj.

Yes it is, but people there weren't communal before. Vote bank politics spoiled the harmonious fabric of the society there, for centuries people had no problem there but in order to prove who is more minority friendly secular parties messed it up. Anyway lets not divert the thread.

I think Gen saab should have been given a ticket from Raj.

Can't really disagree with that... Coming back to topic, which place does Gen belong to?

Back
Top Bottom