What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

AAP LS candidate gave back his ticket from Delhi claiming that he was being asked to give Rs 7 lacs for office space.

This was the party which when entered & was fighting Assembly elections said that all the candidates would be elected locally by the people only...................

Come LS elections they are giving tickets to Ashutosh, Gul Panag, etc.

AAM ADMI has suddenly became KHAS ADMI...............

Lagta hai Politics ki hawa lag gyi itni jaldi..............

AAP LS candidate gave back his ticket from Delhi claiming that he was being asked to give Rs 7 lacs for office space.
You mean this guy..
BjBRfguCYAAWfXO.jpg:large

Said elections cant be contested like this, you have to spend 7-8 lakhs: Mahendra Singh on returning AAP ticket

You mean this guy..
BjBRfguCYAAWfXO.jpg:large

Said elections cant be contested like this, you have to spend 7-8 lakhs: Mahendra Singh on returning AAP ticket
This was the party which when entered & was fighting Assembly elections said that all the candidates would be elected locally by the people only...................

Come LS elections they are giving tickets to Ashutosh, Gul Panag, etc.

AAM ADMI has suddenly became KHAS ADMI...............

Lagta hai Politics ki hawa lag gyi itni jaldi..............

It maybe has to do with this news.....
AAP struggles with funds target - The Times of India

It would be advisable not to be bring in Muzaffarnagar, AK can bend over backwards in front of clerics for muslims vote. Here are his U turns ....
July 25, 2013
Kejriwal justifies demand for probe into Batla House encounter - The Hindu

Jan 31, 2014
Muslims irked with Kejriwal’s comments on Batla House | Firstpost

I brought in Muzaffarnagar just to give an example as to how certain people who spread misinformation get rewarded instead of getting reprimanded.

Have you read this little tidbit ?
Muzaffarnagar riots: 10 Muslim leaders charged by SIT - The Times of India

It no where mention BJP MLAs name, but only MLAs and MPs of secular parties. As far as rewarding them, I would be even more happy if Sarv Khap and Jat Maha Sabha reward them as well.

Then I must say you are unaware of current affairs.... Please have a look at the following articles.

BJP honours MLAs accused in Muzaffarnagar riots - Hindustan Times

Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs | The Indian Express

BJP MLAs charged with inciting Muzaffarnagar riots 'still roaming free' | Mail Online

I do know why you would want to support all those "righteous" people

Back
Top Bottom