What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I would love to be proven wrong and I can bet, they won't win from these too seats! The reason being - Ajay Maken has done lot of good things in New Delhi Constituency (my community), has clean image and Sibal would fight from Chandni Chowk, it's there GAD.....

New Delhi Constituency had always been BJP seat except a few times. This seat was won by ABV and Advani ji earlier. The problem with Delhi BJP is the infighting and lack of credible leadership. I hope they stand united behind Menakshi Lekhi than she has good chances owing to anti incumbency against Congress and AAP's vote cutting into Congress vote share.

Even Chandni Chowk is Baniyas dominated constituency and most of them are in favor of Namo. Ashotosh (Gupta) is fighting from Chandni Chowk because AAP wants to attract Baniya votes. BJP's Harshvardhan Goel is also a Baniya and unless BJP messes up again they have really good chance of winning this seat.

Mind it, people are disgusted with both Congress and AAP and I bet BJP is going to win 3+ seats in Delhi. I am sad Kiran Bedi is not contesting on BJP seat from Delhi as that would have been a master stroke and changed equations in Delhi. even would have helped cut into a lot of AAP inclined voters.

I wonder who will be Modi's deputy PM? Rajnath? Advani (unlikely)?

Why do we need deputy PM? Arun Jaitley will be in some important position. I would like him to be Foreign or Law minister.

Last edited:
I wonder who will be Modi's deputy PM? Rajnath? Advani (unlikely)?
Rajnath I think... Hey people any guesses on who'll have the main portfolios of finance, home , defence and external affairs? I would love to see one of my all time favorite BJP leader Arun Shourie as FM though I know he's not contesting:(

Now that is extra ordinary...

bahut krantikaari...

47362480.jpg

Now CBI is getting active again in 2002 cases, Ishrat Jahan cases. Zakia Jafri moved to High court.

Is it just me or this whole drama sounds scripted to anyone else too?

Last edited:
Now CBI is getting active again in 2002 cases, Ishrat Jahan cases. Zakia Jafri moved to High court.

Is it only me or does this whole drama sounds a bit scripted to anyone else too?

Dnt worry every party got scared with popularity of Modi.

Just look at the news every leaders of other parties are saying wrong words against modi.

In simple world .... Sab ki fat gayi hai :lol:

Is it only me or does this whole drama sounds scripted to anyone else too?
It's scripted but ghisi pitti story purani ho chuki hai. No one cares for it

He is a power hungry maniac with a self-righteous attitude . He gives us IIT ians a bad name

Someone should ask him if Ambani, tata and every other Industrialist is a thief whom he want's to throw in jail; Would he provide gainful employment to 5 million graduates ( 1.5 million engineers ) or do he expect them to work under Nrega and live on 5 Kg of free foodgrains?

Personally, I think that poverty **** has been overplayed in India. Indian politicians have simply forgotten that 30% " not filthy poor " Indians have a right to exist and prosper and not to be constantly vilified.

Back
Top Bottom