What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I'm aware of what the law says but Mr. Vadra gets special treatment. No other SPG protectee has as wide a family net. Nor are members of other families exempt from such things as security checks. I don't believe Mr.Vadra should be any different. As I said, at airports, no one except the current leadeship should be exempted. I have not suggested that Vadra get no security, only that it ought to be of a different agency with the SPG security reserved only for the PM & any former PM(not all) facing security threats. Surely chaps like Chidambaram, Antony, Advani & Modi have greater threats than Mr. Vadra, if they can do without SPG protection, shouldn't be a problem for him

Such a conclusion would necessitate an application/acceptance of the very idea of syllogisms and an appreciation for the benefits of said acceptance/application. Vadra should be given no protection whatsoever unless a specific situation arises where there is credible intelligence on a threat to his life. As for the regulations regarding SPG cover, @[Bregs] the whole act (THE GAZETTE OF INDIA) and venture a guess as to whether a proper and bona fide threat assessment led to inconsequential and vapid fools like Vadra getting SPG cover?

Neither Vadra nor Rahul should be afforded SPG cover. It has been more than two decades since someone from their family held the office of PM and any threat to them is long passed since no family member at the moment even holds a portfolio in the Union Govt.

Last edited:
Such a conclusion would necessitate an application/acceptance of the very idea of syllogisms and an appreciation for the benefits of said acceptance/application. Vadra should be given no protection whatsoever unless a specific situation arises where there is credible intelligence on a threat to his life. As for the regulations regarding SPG cover, @[Bregs] the whole act (THE GAZETTE OF INDIA) and venture a guess as to whether a proper and bona fide threat assessment led to inconsequential and vapid fools like Vadra getting SPG cover?

Neither Vadra nor Rahul should be afforded SPG cover. It has been more than two decades since someone from their family held the office of PM and any threat to them is long passed since no family member at the moment even holds a portfolio in the Union Govt.

what you mean to say is if any one from there family is killed then again give them spg cover so why not prevent it and not becoming a laughing stock later, the problem to there getting this security looks more to be political. if close family member of a former PM is fool that doesn't mean he is not entitled to security cover.

When an ordinary mysterious girl can be provided ATS security round the clock for the reasons best known to modi govt then whats the problem in providing security cover to this family whose 2 members have been killed in terrorist attacks

what you mean to say is if any one from there family is killed then again give them spg cover so why not prevent it and not becoming a laughing stock later, the problem to there getting this security looks more to be political. if close family member of a former PM is fool that doesn't mean he is not entitled to security cover.

When an ordinary mysterious girl can be provided ATS security round the clock for the reasons best known to modi govt then whats the problem in providing security cover to this family whose 2 members have been killed in terrorist attacks

You didn't read the act did you? There are provisions in that act, they have to be adhered to, at the moment they are not being adhered to.

You didn't read the act did you? There are provisions in that act, they have to be adhered to, at the moment they are not being adhered to.

Are you actually supporting Modi stalking

Stop howling terrorist Dog. Forum rules permit postings so you better learn to suck it up and call me Sir.

Lemme tell you something else the forum rules have stipulated...here **** Dog

Are you actually supporting Modi stalking

If he has been stalking anyone then that too is illegal and merits a separate legal action, pray tell though how that is related to the violation of the The Special Protection Group Act 1988, a violation in the form of providing people like Vadra with SPG cover.

If he has been stalking anyone then that too is illegal and merits a separate legal action, pray tell though how that is related to the violation of the The Special Protection Group Act 1988, a violation in the form of providing people like Vadra with SPG cover.

Then let BJP take that up as an issue. Have they been stopped from taking it up?

bro why do i read act what i know is Gandhi family, advani, modi and jayalaitha are top on the terror list to have much needed publicity and all these mentioned irrespective of the party or gazette which you mentioned must be provided adequate security

Moreover the current govt. has removed the protection given to former army chief V.K.Singh .

The likes of army chief deserves protection more than the $hit like vadra .

Ex-chief of army, Gen VK Singh, no longer has security or bullet-proof car | NDTV.com

Then let BJP take that up as an issue. Have they been stopped from taking it up?

I see. It seems that any amount of simplification and/or elucidation fails and the notion in question still remains irreducible as far as your comprehension is concerned, not particularly different from the likes of Mritunjaya and that lot. Leave it be, you will only aggravate my tumor and I do not wish for it to start whispering to me.

bro why do i read act what i know is Gandhi family, advani, modi and jayalaitha are top on the terror list to have much needed publicity and all these mentioned irrespective of the party or gazette which you mentioned must be provided adequate security

Adequate security does not equate to SPG cover..nor is said cover provided outside the mandate of the enabling act (as it is being right now), does this basic basis of all such applications and legality escape you?

I see. It seems that any amount of simplification and/or elucidation fails and the notion in question still remains irreducible as far as your comprehension is concerned, not particularly different from the likes of Mritunjaya and that lot. Leave it be, you will only aggravate my tumor and I do not wish for it to start whispering to me.

Adequate security does not equate to SPG cover..nor is said cover provided outside the mandate of the enabling act (as it is being right now), does this basic basis of all such applications and legality escape you?

This is for govt of the day to decide what sort of security these each individual political leaders or family members of the former Pm needs

This is for govt of the day to decide what sort of security these each individual political leaders or family members of the former Pm needs

NO it is not, that is why there is an act which lays down the criteria, the government of that day will have to amend said act if it wishes to step outside its mandate. Leave it be, you are not cognizant of the method in which legislation is applied and adhered to.

Last edited:
NO it is not, that is why there is act which lays down the criteria, the government of that day will have to amend said act if it wishes to step outside its mandate. Leave it be, you are not cognizant of the method in which legislation is applied and adhered to.

Actually no. Security levels are determined by the authority that is assessing them. Any act may be only a guiding point on this. Jayalalitha was given Black Cat/ NSG protection because of the threat level from LTTE though she was only a CM. Modi is asking for the same/maybe given the same after Patna Blasts.

Moreover the current govt. has removed the protection given to former army chief V.K.Singh .

The likes of army chief deserves protection more than the $hit like vadra .

Ex-chief of army, Gen VK Singh, no longer has security or bullet-proof car | NDTV.com

That's coz congress is being stupidly vindictive

Actually no. Security levels are determined by the authority that is assessing them. Any act may be only a guiding point on this. Jayalalitha was given Black Cat/ NSG protection because of the threat level from LTTE though she was only a CM. Modi is asking for the same/maybe given the same after Patna Blasts.

That's coz congress is being stupidly vindictive

Yes because there is no legislation as such which regulates NSG cover. An act of the parliament is not a guideline, have you taken leave of your senses? There is no guiding point, no ambiguity, an act which has been passed is THE LAW under the mandate provided by the constitution. It seems I am dealing with a true dullard here.

Back
Top Bottom