What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

RSS worker on bike with explosives dies in blast | Deccan Chronicle
RSS vs CPI(M) is common in north Malabar part of Kerala. yes, RSS is a charity organization. above news is an example what kind of charity they do. :sarcastic: RSS does their charity like this. blowing bombs false flag mostly to blame Muslims and much more. Manki parivar will be angry.

Yah , he is one respected member here i guess (sorry i was banned for months :P )
have no idea what happened....

Another victim of elections .. . . .:cray:

his political views hijacked the nationalist inside him . . . turned into a congressi bot. :crazy:

situation was so bad that if someone had constipation in Gujarat . . . Modi was responsible according to him :hitwall:

Don't use Bapu's name in elections, Mahatma Gandhi's great grandson tells Rahul
Manjeetsingh Negi[ Updated 11 Mar 2014, 15:54:25 ]
Don-t-use-Bapu-34411.jpg

PRINT
FONT SIZE

New Delhi:Mahatma Gandhi's great grandson Shrikrishna Kulkarni has said that Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi should not have brought Gandhi's assassination issue in his election campaign.

What does Mahatma Gandhi have to do with this election, asks Mahatma Gandhi's great grandson.

Rahul Gandhi had last week blamed the RSS for the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi.

"RSS people killed Gandhiji and today their people (BJP) talk of him...They opposed Sardar Patel and Gandhiji," Rahul had said while addressing a public rally in Thane district.

In his letter, he slapped the first family, calling out the fake Gandhi’s bluff to stop using the ‘Gandhi’ name when they are not the real Gandhis.

To say nothing of the fact that such an important bit of news was missing from the MSM.

Shrikrishna Kulkarni's mother is Mahatma Gandhi's third son Ramdas Gandhi's daughter. She married GR Kulkarni.

Here’s the letter written by Kulkarni:

Dear Rahul Gandhi,

Gandhiji was my great grandfather.

He was assassinated by Mr. Nathuram Godse. Many inquiry commissions have researched the case and none has implicated the RSS. My grandfather Ramdas Gandhi wrote to the then Home Minister, Sadar Patel to spare Mr. Godse the capital punishment -- our family had moved on even then...but...just for your information..when Ramdas Gandhi lay dying in Mumbai (1969), Mr. Gopal Godse, the younger brother of Mr. Nathuram Godse did pay him a visit. So as it stands, this issue is squarely in the past and my family has moved on....

....my humble suggestion -- you folks who own Congress (I) and your good self...should move on AND QUIT milking the name Gandhi and this issue for your selfish benefits. Have the magnanimity to accept the verdicts of the various commissions.

To keep harping that the RSS killed Gandhi is akin to saying the Sikhs killed your father...which would be such a petty falsehood isn't it? A couple of guys don't make for a community....

So please stop this charade, stop this opportunistic usage of the Gandhi name. You are not from the Gandhi family. You have fooled too many people for too long in India. Stop it now.

I am putting this in the public domain as someone from the Gandhi family has to call your bluff.

Yours sincerely,
Shrikrishna Kulkarni

Don't use Bapu's name in elections, Mahatma Gandhi's great grandson tells Rahul

Fake Gandhis are using the Name of Bapu (Mahatma Gandhi) to malaign a Nationalist Organization.

Last edited:
Aap what you Know now is another Cloak of communists and Anarchist Its seems new too this present generation Because these youths they never watch formation of Cpi movement in West Bengal in 50's and 60's there no ideological difference btw them.Look where they taken Bengal in 30 yrs of there rule.

I would prefer to wait and watch and walk along AAP as I've seen hope in them...

"There is not even an atom of development in Gujarat.Tweeted by Kejriwal using free WiFi in Ahmedabad" -- This one line explains enough about Development Purush and Imaandaar Purush..

Kejriwal traveled Whole Gujarat in 3 days and make all his statements. Isn't it the proof of Development of Gujarat that he could travel so much in just 3 days.

I would prefer to wait and watch and walk along AAP as I've seen hope in them...
I,ve hope for Narendra modi Because There is No purpose of his life rather than serving for Society I admire him as Person and his journey towards His path of life His Sacrifice of Life Pleasures For the Nation

Back
Top Bottom