What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

LOL. Nobody is judging your patriotism and nationality, only your muslim extremist mindset and your fear of hindus. :P

You seem to have problem comprehending english language which surely is one of your Feku's trait. Please take a look at the below posts of your fellow troll

Yeah, I saw a mad dog barking a few page back so had to reply back but the dog got madder when my point went against terrorist sympathizers. My advice to such terrorist supporting mad dogs, your days are numbered. Find a hole to hide!!

He is not Bhai Zakir. Bhai Zakir is a very nationalist and nice person. This guy is illegal Bangladeshis, Afzal Guru and Kasab sympathizer. Have seen enough of him before so know very well where it hurts him the most. :D

I know but that is because he strongly support Congress and the party is losing badly this time. Stll you can not compare him with this guy. I have debated with this guy before and he always appears in all anti Indian debates and supporting anti nationals just because they are follower of his religion Islam.

Anyways what can I expect from a guy who has a fake pic of his master as his profile picture... No wonder he is called FEKU :partay:

Last edited:
Lok Sabha polls: Raj Thackeray fields candidates; to support Modi for PM's post

MUMBAI: In a significant political move, MNS chief Raj Thackeray on Sunday announced candidates for the Lok Sabha polls and also declared his party's support for BJP's prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi.

"We will contest the Lok Sabha elections. I will show my party's strength during the elections. We will support Narendra Modi for the PM's post. Modi should become the Prime Minister of the country," said Raj addressing his party workers on the eighth foundation day of the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) at the Shanmukhananda hall here.

BJP has also welcomed the move by the MNS. The announcement by Raj comes days after former BJP chief Nitin Gadkari had met him at a five-star hotel, requesting him not to field candidates for the general elections.

Gadkari had asked the MNS chief not to field his nominees to avoid division in vote against Congress.

The MNS-Sena combat will take place in six Lok Sabha constituencies, including three in Mumbai. Raj Thackeray announced the list at a party conclave in Mumbai on Sunday on the occasion of the MNS's eighth anniversary.

MNS's Bala Nandgaonkar will take on Sena's Arvind Sawant in Mumbai south. Congress's Milind Deora and AAP's Meera Sanyal are the other two candidates.

In Mumbai south-central, the MNS's Aditya Shirodkar will contest against Rahul Shewale of the Sena. Congress MP Eknath Gaekwad is in the fray as well.

Actor-director Mahesh Manjrekar is the MNS nominee against Sena veteran Gajanan Kirtikar, Congress MP Gurudas Kamat and Mayank Gandhi of AAP. In Kalyan-Dombivli, MNS candidate Rajiv Patil will contest against Shrikant Shinde of the Sena.

The MNS has skipped the Mumbai north-east and the Mumbai north-west constituencies, which are BJP seats. There are indications that the party may field Pravin Darekar, MLA, or his brother, corporator Prakash Darekar from Mumbai North, from where BJP's Gopal Shetty is contesting against Congress MP Snajay Nirupam, sources said.

The second, and final, list of MNS candidates will be announced in a day or two, Thackeray said.

Notably, not only Gadkari, but even his close aides Ashish Shelar and Vinod Tawde had met Raj at his residence Krushna Kunj on Friday.

The MNS chief has said that he would soon inform about his first public rally, where he would reply to all the criticism he faced in the last few days (apparently over his meeting with Gadkari).

Lok Sabha polls: Raj Thackeray fields candidates; to support Modi for PM's post - The Times of India

LOL. Yet as per popular 'secular' media narrative its BJP and Amit shah who started the riots. :lol: ..........and the charges so far had only been made against the two BJP leaders by the 'secular' SP and Netaji :P

Did you say two :woot::woot::woot:??? Another Feku claim by Sanghi troll falls flat....

A Special Investigation Team has filed its first charge sheet in the Muzaffarnagar riots against 11 accused, including BJP MLAs Suresh Rana and Bhartendu Singh.

Former block Pramukh Virender Singh, local BJP leader Subhash Baliyan, Umesh, Malik, Yogender, Sachin, Ravinder Kala and two others were also named in the charge sheet.

Source: Muzaffarnagar riots: charge sheet against 2 BJP MLAs - The Hindu

Ahhh but you are still floating...:rofl:
aahh... you would know about that.. wouldn't you my little tweedle...
Tweedles_Concept_Art_by_imaginism.jpg

Lok Sabha polls: Raj Thackeray fields candidates; to support Modi for PM's post

MUMBAI: In a significant political move, MNS chief Raj Thackeray on Sunday announced candidates for the Lok Sabha polls and also declared his party's support for BJP's prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi.

"We will contest the Lok Sabha elections. I will show my party's strength during the elections. We will support Narendra Modi for the PM's post. Modi should become the Prime Minister of the country," said Raj addressing his party workers on the eighth foundation day of the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) at the Shanmukhananda hall here.

BJP has also welcomed the move by the MNS. The announcement by Raj comes days after former BJP chief Nitin Gadkari had met him at a five-star hotel, requesting him not to field candidates for the general elections.

Gadkari had asked the MNS chief not to field his nominees to avoid division in vote against Congress.

The MNS-Sena combat will take place in six Lok Sabha constituencies, including three in Mumbai. Raj Thackeray announced the list at a party conclave in Mumbai on Sunday on the occasion of the MNS's eighth anniversary.

MNS's Bala Nandgaonkar will take on Sena's Arvind Sawant in Mumbai south. Congress's Milind Deora and AAP's Meera Sanyal are the other two candidates.

In Mumbai south-central, the MNS's Aditya Shirodkar will contest against Rahul Shewale of the Sena. Congress MP Eknath Gaekwad is in the fray as well.

Actor-director Mahesh Manjrekar is the MNS nominee against Sena veteran Gajanan Kirtikar, Congress MP Gurudas Kamat and Mayank Gandhi of AAP. In Kalyan-Dombivli, MNS candidate Rajiv Patil will contest against Shrikant Shinde of the Sena.

The MNS has skipped the Mumbai north-east and the Mumbai north-west constituencies, which are BJP seats. There are indications that the party may field Pravin Darekar, MLA, or his brother, corporator Prakash Darekar from Mumbai North, from where BJP's Gopal Shetty is contesting against Congress MP Snajay Nirupam, sources said.

The second, and final, list of MNS candidates will be announced in a day or two, Thackeray said.

Notably, not only Gadkari, but even his close aides Ashish Shelar and Vinod Tawde had met Raj at his residence Krushna Kunj on Friday.

The MNS chief has said that he would soon inform about his first public rally, where he would reply to all the criticism he faced in the last few days (apparently over his meeting with Gadkari).

Lok Sabha polls: Raj Thackeray fields candidates; to support Modi for PM's post - The Times of India
RAJ has tried Brilliantly batting for Modiji...

This would ultimately result into BJP-SS losing vote...

I must say nothing to cheer for BJP here... If Raj had didnt support modiji his party would have routed in election not wining even 2-3 seats...

Now his this move will galvanize his carders and eat into BJP-SS vote share...

aah.,.. good that you recognised yourself moron... now get back to hole & create some more IDs. You never know how long this one is going to last!

The last resort of f@cktards like you is to abuse. LOL Carry on, can't really expect a better response from Sanghi trolls. Multiple ID's? I am not one of you so don't expect these antics from me.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom