What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What happened to the talks between INLD and BJP..?

Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed

Look at the way this guy is using media to push his agenda.. & he has the audacity to cry like a b!tch when others use the same yardstick! hypocrite of the highest order!

Look at the way this guy is using media to push his agenda.. & he has the audacity to cry like a b!tch when others use the same yardstick! hypocrite of the highest order!

I couldn't understand anything he was murmuring though. What exactly was he talking about?

Strictest action should be taken against AAP: Delhi EC

“AAP violated the model code of conduct after its supporters clashed with BJP workers on March 05, during a protest in New Delhi. Strictest action should be taken against them,” a district election officer said today.

The election officer had issued a notice to the AAP saying they did not take permission to protest after the model code of conduct came into effect.

The chief election officer of Delhi submitted a detailed report today over Wednesday's incident where AAP and BJP workers had clashed.

Violent clashes erupted between BJP and AAP workers in Delhi, Lucknow and Khari village in Gujarat after AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal was briefly detained by police during his Gujarat tour.

Police said that Kejriwal was detained for allegedly violating the model code of conduct that came into force as soon as the Election Commission announced dates of the Lok Sabha polls.

According to reports, Kejriwal had not sought permission for his road show.

Strictest action should be taken against AAP: Delhi EC

Oh man you are such a prick, Go get a life Sanghi troll...

takes one to know one.. you wan't to suck it?

What happened to the talks between INLD and BJP..?
Whatever might be the talks .... INLD is along with the BJP. Chautalas want to be in power in the state. for that they need to come out. Congress is out of our state.

Weed boss it gonna be one biggest exposure to prove that aajtak is the biggest AAPTARD but i m sure they all gonna bury it soon.

Here.. this video has the verbatim of their conversation...

this is some recent video or what ?

i'll try and send it to the ABP news or Zee news. . lets see what happens ? :agree:

Weed boss it gonna be one biggest exposure to prove that aajtak is the biggest AAPTARD but i m sure they all gonna bury it soon.

You were an AAP supporter few pages back ? :o::o:

RAJ has tried Brilliantly batting for Modiji...

This would ultimately result into BJP-SS losing vote...

I must say nothing to cheer for BJP here... If Raj had didnt support modiji his party would have routed in election not wining even 2-3 seats...

Now his this move will galvanize his carders and eat into BJP-SS vote share...
NairSaab is there any threat to SS-BJP alliance bcoz timesnow showing some report that BJP planning to ditch SS after poll and will go with NCP,but which i think is very unlikly and i don want this to happen . SS is the only openly declared extrimist right wing party in all over india .
and one more thing is there a serious infighting is going on between gadkari and munde in MAHRTatra and how gonna it hit BJP prospect in the state

i'll try and send it to the ABP news or Zee news. . lets see what happens ? :agree:

You were an AAP supporter few pages back ? :o::o:
U r ponting towards me sir?

c'mon.. every channel is in the hunt for a political masters. Looks like AajTak settled for AAP. Even in the past this Bajpai guy was caught attending AAP's committee meetings. But wasn't exposed to this extent.

this is hot from the oven my friend. I'm sure this will blow up soon! :agree:

Last edited:
This is nothing I have heard that Birla group is paying Keju to campaign against Ambani ... along with some western interst to destroy Indian co-operate houses...
quite agree with you. Kujliwal seems to be talking about Reliance, Tata & Adhanis all the time. . Not a single word on Birla despite the fact that the top man of Birla group is charge sheeted by CBI. Just goes to show how hypocrite this Kujliwal is..

Back
Top Bottom