What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Must say AAP is giving sleepless nights to Modi Bhakts....
Arey bhai everyone gets good night sleep after watching 24/7 nautanki, this is better than comedy central :laughcry:

tumblr_n22qtiHBfH1tv34u5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n21uq0ZJWw1tv34u5o1_1280.jpg

They are making fun,maybe some are worried also as you said but actually not much excitement for aap on ground ,except the birla empire that promotes it :|

Well only time will tell if AAP has made any gains or not but looking at the last 5-10 pages of this thread, one can definitely say that "You can love or hate, but can't ignore them"

Congress release First list

BiNqKyvCEAEFA__.jpg

BiNqaDgCAAEiUgL.jpg

BiNqptYCcAAq6_w.jpg
BiNq3FrCIAAIcv1.jpg
BiNrLanCYAEvnu3.png

Congress is fighting a lost cause...

Must say AAP is giving sleepless nights to Modi Bhakts....

Probably it is giving sleepless nights to all the terrorist loving mullahs that is why all of them have jumped the rope from Congress to AAP. Both parties got anti nationals and terrorist sympathizers and that works well for those mullahs.

Well only time will tell if AAP has made any gains or not but looking at the last 5-10 pages of this thread, one can definitely say that "You can love or hate, but can't ignore them"

Congress is fighting a lost cause...

Nobody can ignore tv drama in this age :|

Probably it is giving sleepless nights to all the terrorist loving mullahs that is why all of them have jumped the rope from Congress to AAP. Both parties got anti nationals and terrorist sympathizers and that works well for those mullahs.

LOL another Sanghi troll who lost his mental balance at the very mention of AAP and AK and they say they are enjoying the "nautanki"

Nobody can ignore tv drama in this age :|

Good for them...

I was talking about terrorist sympathizer mullahs and this AAPtard got pain in his @ss. It tell a lot about him.

But any ways who cares.. get lost. Shoo..

I did not address you nor mentioned you but you came out of no where barking all the way. So its time to shoo you away :dance3::dance3::dance3: and please don't come back and :blah::blah::blah: (bark)

I did not address you or mention but you came out of no where barking all the way. So its time to shoo you away :dance3::dance3::dance3: and please don't come back and :blah::blah::blah: (bark)

Yeah, I saw a mad dog barking a few page back so had to reply back but the dog got madder when my point went against terrorist sympathizers. My advice to such terrorist supporting mad dogs, your days are numbered. Find a hole to hide!!

kitne fake account kholega yeh fekh zakir :D

He is not Bhai Zakir. Bhai Zakir is a very nationalist and nice person. This guy is illegal Bangladeshis, Afzal Guru and Kasab sympathizer. Have seen enough of him before so know very well where it hurts him the most. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw a mad dog barking so had to reply but the dog got mad when my point went against terrorist sympathizers. My advice to such terrorist supporting mad dogs, your days are numbered. Go hide in your holes!!

Go learn vocabulary (not from Sanghi Library:D) and come back if you have something meaningful to say else I am done with you :wave::wave::wave:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom