What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

As Modi's victory begins to look certain, they start coming out of the wood work :lol: ......... my advice is to enjoy their discomfort. :enjoy:
Had long debate regarding illegal Bangladeshis with him before and he used to support Congress back then. Now I saw him supporting AAP that probably is because AAP wants to give Indian nationality to illegal Bangladeshis.

Yeah, I saw a mad dog barking a few page back so had to reply but the dog got madder when my point went against terrorist sympathizers. My advice to such terrorist supporting mad dogs, your days are numbered. Go hide in your holes!!

He is not Bhai Zakir. Bhai Zakir a very nationalist and nice person.
This guy is illegal Bangladeshis, Afzal Guru and Kasab sympathizer.
he use to be good ,
i use to respect him untill he started spreading some bs and lies on some other threads just to push his agenda here , and it was not about modi , i don't hate him for being a congress supporter bcz no matter hw much i hate them they are my fellow citizens , its about fooling people by spreading lies,
like for example on some other thread he was spreading some bs that hindus were responsible for sikh riots and not congress.

Shameful act by NDTV. Just response by BJP. 12 years of malicious reporting .. Let them do it for 2 more months.
Sir can plz explain what happned with NDTV may be i missed dat part and one more thing why the hell this lady Susma and murli are doing these kind of stuff now........

he use to be good ,
i use to respect him untill he started spreading some bs and lies on some other threads just to push his agenda here , and it was not about modi , i don't hate him for being a congress supporter bcz no matter hw much i hate them they are my fellow citizens , its about fooling people by spreading lies,
like for example on some other thread he was spreading some bs that hindus were responsible for sikh riots and not congress.

I know but that is because he strongly support Congress and the party is losing badly this time. Stll you can not compare him with this guy. I have debated with this guy before and he always appears in all anti Indian debates and supporting anti nationals just because they are follower of his religion Islam.

Modi Bhakts keep dreaming and build replicas :lol::lol::lol:

b428114e-600b-4efa-ae79-22b16a9a851awallpaper1.jpg

Had long debate regarding illegal Bangladeshis with him before and he used to support Congress back then. Now I saw him supporting AAP that probably is because AAP wants to give Indian nationality to illegal Bangladeshis.

AAP supporters (the ones online) are just Congress supporters in disguise, I wouldn't worry too much about em.

What happened? What was the fake tweet?

BiNzty4CUAA3IRo.jpg

I know but that is because he strongly support Congress and the party is losing badly this time. Stll you can not compare him with this guy. I have debated with this guy before and he always appears in all anti Indian debates and supporting anti nationals just because they are follower of his religion Islam.

i am ready to forget everything if he doesn't repeat it , i very rarely make it personal with a congress supporter.
and you know we have many talibani dogs in our country , the above one is a nice example
the best reply you can give to these people is get more and more votes for modi , give him a victory which no one would have imagined , only that will help us in tackling these mullah lovers.

fakir kutte ki dum kabhi seedha nahi hoga . . .:sarcastic:

he is like one of those floating nuggets. No matter how many times you flush 'em.. they still keep floating about! :lol:

wow... this is really naughty of NDTV! even media channels are on panic mode & doing crazy things to save sinking ship called Congress!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom