What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Kejriwal is reading the script prepared by Congress.

"Just like the Congress, the AAP levels false and baseless charges against us," Gujarat BJP unit chief RC Faldu said, adding AAP was nothing but the 'B-team' of the main opposition Congress party in Gujarat.

"If we were corrupt, as claimed by Kejriwal, then why do the people of Gujarat elect us repeatedly," Faldu said.

Arvind Kejriwal repeating allegations made by Congress earlier: BJP

Desperation showing up in Congress+ AAP alliance camp. LOL!!

@jha How popular is this Ramakirpal Yadav? Will he be of any significance to BJP in the current political equations in Bihar?

He is a nobody on his own. But would have been another blow to already desperate Lalu. But as I said earlier its not gonna happen. He wont leave RJD.

He is a nobody on his own. But would have been another blow to already desperate Lalu. But as I said earlier its not gonna happen. He wont leave RJD.

@jha sheb, latest moves of TRS shows you were right :) . I see it so I believe it now :) . CONSUMMATE Politician.

Arvind Kejriwal’s Real Agenda- An Arab Spring Type Anarchy in India? - News Oneindia

It was only a few months back, that a series of explosions took place during a rally of Narendra Modi in Patna. Modi braved all the odds , maintained composure and controlled the huge crowd of lakhs of people in order to make sure that panic does not lead to a stampede. But did even for once BJP use that issue, which could even have been fatal for Modi , as an excuse to attack JDU party headquarters, because JDU is the ruling party in Bihar? In spite of the sheer callousness of the Bihar Government which had got exposed, Modi went on with his usual work and left it to people to judge.

Had Arvind Kejriwal not deliberately resigned from the Chief Minister's post, 5thMarch, 2014 would have been another day in his life as a CM of a state which has major issues of massive shortage of supply of power, water, housing and industrial infrastructure. Yet, instead of judiciously trying to use the five years at his disposal to solve the problems of Delhi and create an example of good governance, he chose the path of quitters.

Since then Kejriwal has been busy with his favourite hobby of finding out faults and, doling out certificates of dishonesty, impropriety and non-performance to others, his own lacklustre performance of 49 days as a CM of Delhi notwithstanding. Ask him about alternate solutions to India's systemic and structural problems, he has none to give. Ask him about the issue of Janlokpal Bill, in whose pretext he had actually resigned, one is greeted with gibberish logic devoid of logic. Ask him as to whether he would again fight for Delhi Assembly or Lok Sabha Elections, no concrete answers would be given. Last heard, AAP was waiting to see from where Narendra Modi would eventually fight the Lok Sabha elections and then would pit Kejriwal against Modi.

For Kejriwal, it is all about Modi, Good Governance be damned and Scams of UPA No More an Issue

The 49 day CM Out to Judge a CM for 13 Years and Use a Lame Pretext to Create a Planned Raucous

But then, Who Would Judge Kejriwal?

Now the question is who would judge Kejriwal? Is he the one who would judge himself and also others? Why, instead of doing the certification work for others' work, did he not use the opportunity to provide world class governance in Delhi to showcase others? Is this the reason for which he resigned from Delhi Government? Is this more important than his original agenda of giving good governance to the state of Delhi? Kejriwal can spend a lifetime if he wants in judging and scrutinizing the work done in Gujarat. That though does not bother anyone and neither anyone expects neutrality from him. His agenda is clear but what is not clear is from where the instructions are coming,

What Next to Expect from Him?

Given Kejriwal's bizarre attitude it seems now that he has a single minded agenda of countering Modi and perhaps that is the reason for which he resigned from Delhi Government. Bigger question then that arises is whether he is doing on his own or is he doing it at behest of some. Therefore there is no doubt that he would go to even extremes of appalling logic to malign Modi. He can even blame, instead of appreciating Modi for having extremely good roads, twenty four -seven electricity supply and high investments in Gujarat. For an anarchist like Kejriwal, real time development would always remain a taboo. After elections, he may even sit on a Dharna and not accept the verdict and ask for reelection. Nothing can be unexpected now from Kejriwal. Interestingly, on the issue of Kejiriwal attempting to meet Modi without any prior appointment and then blaming Modi Government for not meeting him, Chetan Bhagat Tweets, 'I'm going to land up unannounced at US Prez Obama's office with 30 media cameras. If he doesn't meet,he's obviously corrupt and scared of me.'

The Hidden Agenda- An Egypt Type Anarchy in India?

One then is forced to wonder if administering Delhi efficiently was more important than all that bizarre thing that kejriwal has started doing. Eventually it would be the people of India who would judge and the best rebuttal for Kejriwal would be to ignore him completely. And yet it is also at the same time extremely critical to beware of hidden intentions. Does he want to create an Arab Spring in India? Does he want to make Delhi a Tahirir Square? To what extent he would resort mobocracry and anarchy in the name of Aam Aadmi and on whose instructions is he doing all these? That remains an unanswered question. India's system needs massive reform and refinement. Instead of that, is Kejriwal out to destroy it altogether? Does he want to create an Egypt type anarchy here.

@jha sheb, latest moves of TRS shows you were right :) . I see it so I believe it now :) . CONSUMMATE Politician.

:) Always glad to be proven right.. :D

WHat if I tell you that Plans are afoot to wipe out Congress completely from South except Kerala..? Modi is a "good friend" for both Jaya and Karunanidhi while Vijaykanth is its ally. Yeddy returns to BJP and Kuaraswamy secretly longs for alliance with BJP ( Devegowda is stubborn, but he has crossed retirement age ). TDP will be ally while YSRC is ready to do business. TRS wants to be CM and BJP may support him.

Do you see any pattern emerging..? The old slogan of " anyone crossing 180 is secular" still holds true my friend... Just keep your popcorn ready and enjoy the show.. :)

:) Always glad to be proven right.. :D

WHat if I tell you that Plans are afoot to wipe out Congress completely from South except Kerala..? Modi is a "good friend" for both Jaya and Karunanidhi while Vijaykanth is its ally. Yeddy returns to BJP and Kuaraswamy secretly longs for alliance with BJP ( Devegowda is stubborn, but he has crossed retirement age ). TDP will be ally while YSRC is ready to do business. TRS wants to be CM and BJP may support him.

Do you see any pattern emerging..? The old slogan of " anyone crossing 180 is secular" still holds true my friend... Just keep your popcorn ready and enjoy the show.. :)

Well I won't be surprised if there are plans, but I do think it's gonna be difficult in Karnataka- AP can't comment on the state because of the mess :rolleyes:

Fenku's hollow lies exposed: @SwAggeR --you were telling me about economic growth or something?

After failing to meet Modi in Gujarat, Kejriwal posts 17 questions to him

Question 3: Everywhere you claim that agriculture growth rate in Gujarat is 11 per cent but the same state government says that the agriculture production in Gujarat during 2006-07 stood at Rs 27,815 crore and in 2012-13 the same depreciated to Rs 25,908 crore. This signifies that during your tenure the agriculture growth has declined and the annual agriculture growth stands at -1.18 per cent. Considering all these facts and figures, on what basis do you claim 11 per cent agriculture growth?

Question 4: More than 2/3rd of the small and medium enterprises in Gujarat have closed down in the past 10 years. We have seen this in Mehsana where 140 units out of 187 have been shut down. Hence, what's your development model? Do you want to close down all the small and medium business units across the nation and give the power to certain corporate families of your choice?

So BJP pulled you out for field work, bot?

'Flush' Bot! It's congress who pulled you out and the other congressi bot 'Bergs' after the demolition in states election. One bot hasn't been seen since than & other became Apptard Bot.....:omghaha:

Last edited:
@jha How popular is this Ramakirpal Yadav? Will he be of any significance to BJP in the current political equations in Bihar?

Here you go..

Ram Kripal Yadav relents to Misa's request, says ready to fight polls

Well I won't be surprised if there are plans, but I do think it's gonna be difficult in Karnataka- AP can't comment on the state because of the mess :rolleyes:

Of course it will be difficult. But Siddu will have to work out of his skn to ensure this does not happen. Is he capable of doing that..? Yes.. Will he be able to do that..? Difficult to say..

BJP Gets a Boost in TN With PMK, DMDK Joining for Tie-up

Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Tamil Nadu got a boost on Thursday with two of its prospective allies
DMDK and PMK declaring that they would enter into negotiations with the saffron party on a day of swift
political developments that saw the two Left parties announcing snapping of ties with AIADMK over seat-
sharing row.
DMDK announced it will forge an alliance for the coming elections and
started parleys with BJP.
"DMDK has decided to contest the elections in alliance and has begun
talks with BJP," a brief party release said.
Though DMDK did not elaborate on the number of seats it would
bargain with BJP and other electoral issues, state BJP unit president
Pon Radhakrishnan said "we are happy DMDK has come out in the
open about the talks it is holding with BJP."
PMK, a party claiming to represent backward Vanniyar community,
authorised its founder S Ramadoss to decide on alliance and in
pursuant to that he announced a panel headed by party president G K
Mani to hold seat-sharing talks with BJP and the two will meet soon.
The Left parties signalled the end of their electoral alliance with
Jayalalithaa-led AIADMK, blaming the ruling party's 'approach'
towards seat-sharing with CPI-M and CPI.
The state secretaries of the two parties, G Ramakrishnan (CPM) and D Pandian (CPI) announced their
intention to face the polls together even as DMK chief M Karunanidhi sent feelers to them to join his party-
led Democratic Progressive Alliance (DPA).
Asked if DMK would invite the two to join DPA, he said " I don't think they should not be invited. We will
accept them if they come," he said.
Meanwhile, his party allotted Chidambaram (SC) constituency to VCK, which seemed to have not gone down
well with the Dalit party as a party activist allegedly try to set
himself ablaze upset over the allotment of only one seat. Karunanidhi flayed the attempt, saying it bordered
on madness.
In the midst of the political churning in the state capital, Jayalalithaa launched the third of her election
rallies in Nagapattinam, slamming Prime Minister Manmohan
Singh for his handshake with Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa in Myanmar instead of sending a
'stern' message to stop continuing arrests of fishermen from the state.

BJP Gets a Boost in TN With PMK, DMDK Joining for Tie-up -The New Indian Express

Vijayakanth to ‘captain’ BJP alliance in TN - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

After Karnataka, Tamil Nadu is most likely to become a second BJP power house in the south.

Last edited:
Third Front disappears faster than it appeared - The Times of India

Once Kejriwal’s ride, autos are now Modi’s ‘rath’ in Delhi

b910d9a8-4033-4eae-a7ce-6a92f6a91ccawallpaper1.jpg

Last edited:
'Flush' Bot! It's congress who pulled you out and the other congressi bot 'Bergs' after the demolition in states election. One bot hasn't been seen since than & other became Apptard Bot.....:omghaha:

Go to your field work bot, you don't wanna miss your bonus.

Here you go..

Ram Kripal Yadav relents to Misa's request, says ready to fight polls

Of course it will be difficult. But Siddu will have to work out of his skn to ensure this does not happen. Is he capable of doing that..? Yes.. Will he be able to do that..? Difficult to say..

I think Siddu will hold. It's been 'quiet' after a lot of convulsion. And then he's been laying roads and stuff. Doesn't have a big 'talking points', but after the endless bickering between the reddys and yeddy and yeddy revolt, there is calm.

I think the left was being stupid. JJ's gonna win big in 2014, the idea that she's gonna 'share' anything out of the goodness of her heart is silly. Only the commies can be so kooky.

BiJDi9KCMAA-nsa.jpg[IMG]

I didn't know India Today organizes charters for common man on tight schedules to get to Delhi, else I'd have asked for one :D

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom