What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I think the left was being stupid. JJ's gonna win big in 2014, the idea that she's gonna 'share' anything out of the goodness of her heart is silly. Only the commies can be so kooky.

It would be interesting to see how much damage will NDA led by DDMK in TN causes to Jaya's dream of making a clean sweep in TN :popcorn:

He ran away when asked questions about terrorism because all the anti nationals, maiosts, terrorists forms the vote bank of Kejriwal. Osama/Afzal Guru/separatist sympathizer Kamal mitra chinoy, Separatist sympathizer Prashant Bhushan, and Many maoist leaders forms the main leadership of AAP so if you ask them any question on Islamic terrorism, naxalism they run away from the interviews.

Read an old tweet by Kamal mitra chenoy. He is threatening of a backlash for the killing of unarmed OBL. Sick!!

blogger-image--2050153308.jpg

Last edited:
I many not come online for a month or 2. I wish when I come back, NaMo is officially our PM. He is the only person today who has the guts to take strong decisions and stand by them. He has no qualms in saying that economic progress should reach all, and has no issues in empowering all sections of the society. He does not pamper any vote banks and does not believe that one community needs to get special attention over the others. He is a threat to the anti national parties like the congress, BSP, SP etc who have destroyed all remnants of secularism and democracy in the name of vote bank politics.

India needs NaMo for better future of the country and citizens.He is the only hope for India now. Vote for Modi vote for India!

All the best for your exams & dont worry when you come back to the forum we all will be enjoying the grand victory of NaMo.

:) Always glad to be proven right.. :D

WHat if I tell you that Plans are afoot to wipe out Congress completely from South except Kerala..? Modi is a "good friend" for both Jaya and Karunanidhi while Vijaykanth is its ally. Yeddy returns to BJP and Kuaraswamy secretly longs for alliance with BJP ( Devegowda is stubborn, but he has crossed retirement age ). TDP will be ally while YSRC is ready to do business. TRS wants to be CM and BJP may support him.

Do you see any pattern emerging..? The old slogan of " anyone crossing 180 is secular" still holds true my friend... Just keep your popcorn ready and enjoy the show.. :)

Isnt Jaya in the third front and lately Mamta wooing her for the top job? What is that about bro?

that was funny:omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
This kehriwal is nothing but a lie he said there is modi is winning because there is no opppsiotion in gujrat .so now as this aap has come in gujrat he should win all the seats from gujrat.. if he win only 5 seats in gujrat I will leave gujrat and settle in bihar .1394253514120.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom