What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Views of K J Rao (ex-advisor of Election Commission) on violation of Model Code of Conduct by Arvind Kejriwal.:cray:
If you had watched the video it was based on assumption, the anchor kept asking kya unhe fine hoga kya falana hoga?

Sorry feku bhakts, we will make sure dictator never comes to power :devil:

If you had watched the video it was based on assumption, the anchor kept asking kya unhe fine hoga kya falana hoga?

--
let 121 bil peole decide their own faith....
raga or nama or didi or any dada

his nomination is going to be revoked for 6 years
his expenditure during polls were 7 lakhs more than the limit of 14 lakhs

i dont know if he isnt allowed then who will rule aap......manish sisodiya or that singer/poet...i forgot his name

There ain't shortage of Naxals, One will take over another. :cuckoo:

Last night naxal drama outside BJP's office was also unconstitutional. Election commission has right to suspend Naxal party from the General Elections. I hope they get harshest punishment for EC.. :)

no they are not
its just congress wants to cash in in the name of religion

just one man comes in and you call the national party communal

you forget,the party has members like sushma sawaraj,kiran bedi,arun jaitley,yeshwant sinha,advani who believe in their ideology
are they all communal to you

the opinion polls are suggesting BJP will win
true or false.....if BJP wins then will you also accuse that i am communal bcoz i voted for them

its not like that man
the day you stop voting fo congress,it will stop playing the communal card which comes only during elections
riots took place everywhere
be it during congress(84 riots),UP(more than 150 riots in 1 year),Gujarat(2002)....so should i start calling that they are anti muslims,anti hindus,anti christians,anti sikhs...

you are mistaken here....
as long as you feel bjp is communal,congress will utilize it to its benefit by keeping you guys in fear

atlast fb pages.......seriously
how many comments you saw.....50,100,1000,5000.........
81.4 crore people are going to vote.....do you think everyone wants to massacre muslims hence they are voting for bjp

i hope you understand
Why are you assuming that iam a muslim? You think only muslims are opposing Modi? haha!

10 seats toh milne se rahi aap ko,yeh rokenge
isse acha toh congres ko support karle
kamse kam 70-80 seats toh aayenge

Dont put your thinking on my i have mine "Right to choose " granted me by the constitution :sick::sick::sick::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
Typical fascist mentality of Feku Bhakt. You have nickname of genocidal NKVD headed by Laverenty Beria, you worship fascists and communists. People like you and your dear leader are a threat to India

I watched the entire video then only I posted it. This is how Naxal Apptards are spreading there Naxalism all over India.:laugh::omghaha:

1911852_229475107257349_16333253_n.png

Last edited:
why him i will choose Sachin pilot or Ajay maakan Instead they are Grounded party workers:undecided: Alteast Not Like Monarch rahul Silver spoon in his mouth :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Because only a Gandhi can rule INdia, how thick are you, this is written in stone, once again I repeat only a Gandhi can lead India

There ain't shortage of Naxals, One will take over another. :cuckoo:

Last night naxal drama outside BJP's office was also unconstitutional. Election commission has right to suspend Naxal party from the General Elections. I hope they get harshest punishment for EC.. :)
ashutosh,shazia will be jailed
kejriwal wont be allowed to contest

lol....ye party hai kya hai????

10 seats toh milne se rahi aap ko,yeh rokenge
isse acha toh congres ko support karle
kamse kam 70-80 seats toh aayenge
bete dilli mein bhi 4 seat hi mil rahi thi :D

mote polio stricken harshwadhan ki faad di thi :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom