What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

They are anti-muslim, AAP aur BJP k volunteers mein zameen aasaman ka farak hai

you will get an idea by looking at their FB pages only.......
no they are not
its just congress wants to cash in in the name of religion

just one man comes in and you call the national party communal

you forget,the party has members like sushma sawaraj,kiran bedi,arun jaitley,yeshwant sinha,advani who believe in their ideology
are they all communal to you

the opinion polls are suggesting BJP will win
true or false.....if BJP wins then will you also accuse that i am communal bcoz i voted for them

its not like that man
the day you stop voting fo congress,it will stop playing the communal card which comes only during elections
riots took place everywhere
be it during congress(84 riots),UP(more than 150 riots in 1 year),Gujarat(2002)....so should i start calling that they are anti muslims,anti hindus,anti christians,anti sikhs...

you are mistaken here....
as long as you feel bjp is communal,congress will utilize it to its benefit by keeping you guys in fear

atlast fb pages.......seriously
how many comments you saw.....50,100,1000,5000.........
81.4 crore people are going to vote.....do you think everyone wants to massacre muslims hence they are voting for bjp

i hope you understand

Sir ji Aap jitana nahi. COngress to gotale karke bahut hi saddhar hui hai. They can pay you much more.
Why should they pay me? Every Indian citizen knows Congress is the only viable option for our country. That is why Rahulji is gonna be PM

Why should they pay me? Every Indian citizen knows Congress is the only viable option for our country. That is why Rahulji is gonna be PM
yes..
every indian knowsn congress is only viable option to dumped the country... its as per their right to destroy india .. right ..

Views of K J Rao (ex-advisor of Election Commission) on violation of Model Code of Conduct by Arvind Kejriwal.:cray:
his nomination is going to be revoked for 6 years
his expenditure during polls were 7 lakhs more than the limit of 14 lakhs

i dont know if he isnt allowed then who will rule aap......manish sisodiya or that singer/poet...i forgot his name

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom