What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

this is a suicide by AAP , ARVIND KEJRIWAL (AKA rakhi sawant of indian politics) has put the lifes of his party workers in danger by doing this cheap political stunt to stay in news.

don't forget bjp has VHP , bajrang dal , RSS , shiv sena , MNS with it , going by their track record i need not elaborate.

i can see app workers now getting trashed in various parts of india , they did a serious mistake.

Maybe they started of with all good intentions. But now the party is turning out to be one of those filled with vandals & street thugs! What a disgraceful fall from grace...
Nah AAP was able to channel the support from Anna Hazare movement. Now they have realized anti corruption plank can't get you much further so doing all this drama. It's shameful for the whole nation but we needed these hidden maoists to come out in open.

Yah now i get it the whole mentality for supporting Modi is to make more of these riots to kill muslims......

Modi is not secular

No one is truly secular .....I feel You are opposing Modi due to your Communal mindset ...you want Corrupt leaders to rule and ruin this land just because They nurture terrorism and appease minorities at the expense of majority .....

And about riots ...For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

No one is truly secular .....I feel You are opposing Modi due to your Communal mindset ...you want Corrupt leaders to rule and ruin this land just because They nurture terrorism and appease minorities at the expense of majority .....

And about riots ...For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction
Kejriwal and AAP is not corrupt..... I trust on AAP and Kejriwal both

but BJPians can only trust Modi and not the party......the party which didn't even care or respect their soldiers (hint: coffin scam)

but BJPians can only trust Modi and not the party......the party which didn't even care or respect their soldiers (hint: coffin scam)
What exactly is the way forward for AAP? How do they want to take India forward.

How the respect of army and scam in army can be related ??

What exactly is the way forward for AAP? How do they want to take India forward.
Remove corruption, promote secularism & equality. Half of the BJP retards on FB wants muslim mukt bharat or want to attack pakistan on the very first day when Modi becomes PM....wtf??

You trust AAP ,A party batting for withdrawal of AFSPA Which means no respect towards our soldiers ...And coffin scam nothing proven so far

What you mean by their soldiers ? So for you Indian Army is their soldiers Very shame

Remove corruption, promote secularism & equality. Half of the BJP retards on FB wants muslim mukt bharat or want to attack pakistan on the very first day when Modi becomes PM....wtf??
Had that been the case .... no one could have stopped Indians sending all Muslims to Pakistan during partition. Hindus are reactive ... not proactive. So please excuse me with the corruption free, secular and equality crap.

1982221_649997768370531_170777771_n.jpg

cant this feku give one interview???

Back
Top Bottom