What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

MediaCrooks ‏@mediacrooks 42m
Its a bird, Its a plane, Its a monkey, its superman.. Nooooooo.. its @Ashutosh83B climbing BJP walls... pic.twitter.com/h5dJCsJicY

Bh9txwICcAAPZTz.jpg:large

@ranjeet @chak de INDIA @Parul @DRAY @janja weed

Kejriwal and AAP is not corrupt..... I trust on AAP and Kejriwal both

but BJPians can only trust Modi and not the party......the party which didn't even care or respect their soldiers (hint: coffin scam)

Yes Bjp never cared for our Soldiers . .but on a contrary . . NDA was the only government which secured so many defence deals ( though ruined by UPA) and pushed our Indigenous weapons programme further.

Arjun tank, tejas, Insas.. . . look at the development phase of these projects. . u'll have an actual idea :)

Kejriwal and AAP is not corrupt..... I trust on AAP and Kejriwal both

but BJPians can only trust Modi and not the party......the party which didn't even care or respect their soldiers (hint: coffin scam)

Why this hypocrisy ? just say your are a muslim and you hate hindutva BJP and Modi.

Your hate has limited your choice to either AAP or CONgress and for the moment you are with AAP. If you were in UP you would have voted for SP. :disagree:

by interview i mean recently......cant be 2 yrs old nigga

Why this hypocrisy ? just say your are a muslim and you hate hindutva BJP and Modi.

Your hate has limited your choice to either AAP or CONgress and for the moment you are with AAP. If you were in UP you would have voted for SP. :disagree:
What's gotta do with religion?

Am i not Indian?

by interview i mean recently......cant be 2 yrs old nigga

You can blame him even after SIT probe for 12 year old riot but can't take 5 year old interview , nigga :cheesy::cheesy:

And see the recent 2013 59 min long Q&A session in India Today conclave.

I can bet he would vote for AIMIM if they field their candidate in his constituency .

This is the reality of Modi.......haaath kaampte hein riots k naam pe iske.........

lakh lannat ispe, inne mera bharat barbad karna nothing else

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom