What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

u know how he was caught???

do u remember the episode of Vijendra kumar (boxer) alledgly took drugs???

well , in such a high profile case ...........no one can escape......someone has to go behind bars.

mate.......common people knows why the drugs in punjab is such a big problem ..........gladly it is making some what in news

He was caught by Punjab police. Isn't it?

Vijender singh was given all clean certificate by National Anti-Doping Agency.

‘Nightmare’ over, Vijender Singh gets back to normal life - The Hindu

I agree the corrupt should be caught but at the same time proper investigation need to be conducted. If people knows who is really behind drugs then they should not vote for them.

Last edited:
I learnt that they are asking EC that it comes into effect from day of notification and not from poll dates announcements.

Code of Conduct in place or not, now this Govt. can't take any Major decision as it has been reduced to a lame duck.

Thats why they din't brought the Ordinances.

Code of Conduct in place or not, now this Govt. can't take any Major decision as it has been reduced to a lame duck.

Thats why they din't brought the Ordinances.

Their cabinet allowed reservations for Jats to bag their votes.

Their cabinet allowed reservations for Jats to bag their votes.

This raises question not on Congress but US - The people of India..........

Do we give vote on overall performance of a Govt., development done, etc. or we vote tempted by these CHEAP TRICKS?

Vote Bank Politics only works till there are "VOTE BANKS" to LOOT.

AAP leader Kuldip Sharma has murder cases against him.

CID files murder case against Kuldeep Sharma | Latest News & Updates at DNAIndia.com

Yes, AAP is made up of holy saints !!!

AAP is nothing but a Congressi cheer-girl. Their whole politics is revolved around Narendra Modi. While BJP & Modi talks about economy, development & national interest... you have Congress & AAP singing from the same hymn sheet... & it goes like 'Modi this, Modi that'... & this Kujliwal keeps following Modi wherever he goes like an obsessed little man!

Last edited:
AAP is nothing but a Congressi cheer-girl. Their whole politics is revolved around Narendra Modi. While BJP & Modi talks about economy, development & national interest... you have Congress & AAP singing from the same hymn sheet... & it goes like 'Modi this, Modi that'... & this Kujliwal keeps following Modi wherever he goes like an obsessed man!

I rue the days when I rooted for him. I had never anticipated that he will emerge in central politics.The day they stated that they will contest LS election they fell in my eyes. Earlier they had said that support us in Delhi Assembly elections and BJP in LS elections.But bloody liers. They have done more U turn in just 6 months than Congress did in 10 years.

He was caught by Punjab police. Isn't it?

Vijender singh was given all clean certificate by National Anti-Doping Agency.

‘Nightmare’ over, Vijender Singh gets back to normal life - The Hindu

I agree the corrupt should be caught but at the same time proper investigation need to be conducted. If people knows who is really behind drugs then they should not vote for them.

On the drug part - it is indeed a very disturbing tread and a dear friend from Chandigarh shared his India visit story this time. He met his usual old friends with whom he used to share drinks with previously and they offered him all kind of drugs not only the desi ones but even the most famous ones in international markets. Obviously he declined but it seems they are as easily available as a bottle of scotch in the market. This is a very dangerous!!

what does a drug adict needs??

Punjab polls: Money, liquor, drugs flowing freely

thats how elections are won in punjab

hahaha

bagwant mann digs at badals

Back
Top Bottom