What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Lucknow is slightly risky ... APP has some ground there ... Varanasi is better with strong Hindu backing and a BJP stronghold ...

Apart from that ancient city much more older then Lucknow itself.. he can help this old city in a number of ways as been its MP ... while Lucknow doesnt need his help...

If Modiji is contesting from 2 seats one from Gujarat and one in UP then Lucknow can be a good option .. while if he contesting from just 1 seat then varanasi is best for him..

any ways I dont think BJP is gonna change its decision ... varanasi has been already decided ...

Who said Lucknow is risky for BJP Nair Saab ? AAP has no ground in Lucknow, Lucknow is BJP's strong forte. Lucknow is the legacy seat of Atalji , hence there will be more impact on the voters if Modi contests from Lucknow.

Being an ancient city does not necessarily mean more important. Lucknow is the capital of the biggest state in India. If Modi contests from Lucknow it will have an impact on adjoining districts where BJP is not very strong.

BTW Rajnath Singh is interested in contesting from Lucknow because he's not very confident of winning from Ghaziabad where Kejriwal has made good ground .

PS : I want the next Prime Minister of India to be MP from my city :D

who so ever will follow orders and make them money , gets the ticket in punjab Nda.......harsh but fact.

if bains brothers are running..............tewari might lose his security ....lol...........

Phulkha cant win .....AAp wont win any seat in Punjab ......

Yesh.. Thats true.. But People like him need to be in Parliament.

And whats with Bains brothers..? They seem to have a firm control over the area.

Yesh.. Thats true.. But People like him need to be in Parliament.

And whats with Bains brothers..? They seem to have a firm control over the area.

they are brothers of Ludhiana's common man ....lol.

Meanwhile in my Bihar...

Lalu relents on deadline to Congress, offers it 11 Lok Sabha seats

Bihar has 40 Lok Sabha seats. "Through you (media), I appeal to the Congress President Sonia Gandhi, to agree to 12 seats being offered to the Congress and NCP in Bihar, and leave it to me to deliver the results in Bihar and Jharkhand in the general elections," he said.

"I have no feeling of disrespect toward Sonia Gandhi," Lalu said, appealing to her to ink an alliance with his party.

"I promise to you I will stop the communal forces from coming to power at the Centre," Lalu said.

Defending the 12-seat offer, he argued that he had to accommodate his party leaders and workers who too wanted to contest.

Desperation of Lalu is amusing and sad at the same time. What a waste...

I thought Kalyan Singh was already in politics since long time ago.. unless you are talking about some other with the similar name.. are you?

nope ............i am talking about same famous Kalyan ...........apprantly he joined BJP again....today

Kalyan Singh to join BJP on Sunday - The Hindu

I thought Kalyan Singh was already in politics since long time ago.. unless you are talking about some other with the similar name.. are you?

hey bro...........BJp is not made up of saints

BJP tops the list of tainted candidates: study - The Hindu

even devil is himself will good for punjab , then the present NDA govt of punjab.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News
Punjab minister Bikram Singh Majithia in drug cartel soup : India, News - India Today

i mean ......have u seen any other example where Govt is involved in drugging the youth ??

Dude, The drug lord Jagdish Bhola was caught by Punjab police itself. Please explain me if Punjab govt was protecting him then how come they let Punjab police catch him? It could be possible that the criminal after being caught is taking Badal family member's name out of animosity. Or is it not?

they are brothers of Ludhiana's common man ....lol.

Aray then how come Kejriwal missed to see the brother of Ludhiana's aam admis?? Lol.

Dude, The drug lord Jagdish Bhola was caught by Punjab police itself. Please explain me if Punjab govt was protecting him then how come they let Punjab police catch him? It could be possible that the criminal after being caught is taking Badal family member's name out of animosity. Or is it not?

u know how he was caught???

do u remember the episode of Vijendra kumar (boxer) alledgly took drugs???

well , in such a high profile case ...........no one can escape......someone has to go behind bars.

mate.......common people knows why the drugs in punjab is such a big problem ..........gladly it is making some what in news

Aray then how come Kejriwal missed to see the brother of Ludhiana's aam admis?? Lol.

no idea

1654304_719304988101110_78383766_n.png

Why do Most Indians Become Strong Fans of BJP after Living Outside India?

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is currently the 2nd largest national party in Indiaand the current opposition government. There are hundreds of political parties in India, but most operate within individual States and are broken to target specific communities. The BJP’s name means ‘Indian People Party’ when translated in English and tries to focus on the majority population of India. Although the BJP currently runs some of the best governed and most corrupt-free States of India (eg. Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Goa etc), it has only run the national government for 6 years between 1998-2004, where Atal Bihari Vajpayee was Prime Minister. Therefore, one party and alliance has run India’s government for more than 50 years – the Indian National Congress (INC) party with its greater alliance UPA.

Top political analysts suggest the INC continues to win elections due to its ability to ‘pay’ and ‘bribe’ its voters; especially taking advantage of the illiterate and extremely poor communities by providing ‘free’ rice or wheat just months before elections. Many Indians often wonder how the INC has won so many elections after being continuously rated as one of the most corrupt parties, responsible for the deadliest riots – for example the 1984 riots where hundreds of Sikhs were slaughtered by supporters of the Congress Party under Rajiv Gandhi’s (current head of Congress Sonia Gandhi’s late husband and father of Rahul Gandhi) leadership. But, recently the Congress party has taken extreme blows in support and in the latest state elections at the end of 2013 lost many of their votes to BJP due to a ‘Modi-wave’, where BJP’s PM candidate Narendra Modi has been winning the hearts of millions of Indians as a sign of hope to lead a corrupt-free nation.

So the question remains – Why do some of the most staunch Congress and Sonia Gandhi supporters change their stance once they leave India and then begin to support BJP and Narendra Modi? The answer is simple. Congress buys temporary votes and preys on two types of people:

1. People that are in desperate need of food or shelter
2. People that are corrupt and greedy for immediate monetary gain in the form of bribery (black money)

So doesn’t everyone want food and more tax-free cash (even if black money)? An argument could be made that you can buy the rich with more money and opportunities and you can buy the poor with food and shelter, but what happens when a person lives abroad in the West and doesn’t need either? Most non-resident Indians (NRIs) living in nations such as Canada, UK, United States and Australia have both food/shelter and many opportunities of success. These NRIs only look at India as a single nation, not broken by various states, languages and communities. In short, NRIs only want the best for the entire country and don’t get misled by dirty promises of free rice for 2 months before elections. NRI BJP supporters have even built an organization across over 15+ nations and call themselves OFBJP – Overseas Friends of BJP.

BJP’s 2014 motto is ’1 nation, 1 vote’, reinforcing the image of a single country and the stop to caste, community, language and religion-based voting. Anyone who wants India to be more developed, more educated, more secular, more consistent, more corrupt-free will surely support Narendra Modi and the BJP vs. its alternatives in the upcoming elections.

Why do Most Indians Become Strong Fans of BJP after Living Outside India? | The Chakra News

Back
Top Bottom