What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

INC India ‏@INCIndia 22h
Smt. #Sonia #Gandhi meeting Street Vendor Associations, as they thank her for the Street Vendors Bill pic.twitter.com/MpMjxpqddG

BheUGdYCQAAtbyi.jpg

BheUrwmCQAAzQvT.jpg

BheSwweCEAAZaZV.jpg

BhezyplCcAETyV9.jpg

Paswan’s move betters BJP chances in search of allies

Just goes to show ideology takes a hike when it comes one's own political interest. There has been many barking over the years that BJP will find it difficult to bring in allies, should they nominate Modi as their PM candidate. It was nothing but frightened Congress & it's cronies hoping against hope that BJP will abstain from nominating Modi as their candidate for PMship as a result of this sustained & relentless anti-Modi campaign! & now their panicking ever since BJP called their bluff! Frustration is quite evident in the form of Mani Shankar Aiyar, Salman Kurshid... & many more!
When Modi comes to power he should start cases of corruption against mani shankar aiyar ,salman khurshid, jairam ramesh,kapil sibal, Subramaniyam swamy will eat alive chidambaram lol:rofl:

When Modi comes to power he should start cases of corruption against mani shankar aiyar ,salman khurshid, jairam ramesh,kapil sibal, Subramaniyam swamy will eat alive chidambaram lol:rofl:

Is there any wonder why Karunanidhi suddenly discovers a friend in Modi.. :lol: People are reading the signs and are ditching the sinking ship.

BTW I have heard that Mahaptara from Orrissa is in talks with BJP for an alliance. This guy is seriously pissed off with Naveen Patnaik.. BJP must grab this opportunity and should teach a lesson to BJD.

Is there any wonder why Karunanidhi suddenly discovers a friend in Modi.. :lol: People are reading the signs and are ditching the sinking ship.

BTW I have heard that Mahaptara from Orrissa is in talks with BJP for an alliance. This guy is seriously pissed off with Naveen Patnaik.. BJP must grab this opportunity and should teach a lesson to BJD.
Too many regional satraps, bjp when it comes to power must assimilate all these regional powers into one entity.Let there be only 2 parties in india.,too long has regional players played selfish politics stopping the growth of this nation.

WTF :o::o::o:

2 Rupaye me aadmi khaye kya or bachaye kya :hitwall:

That is not matter for congress Party. Shahazada says poverty is a state of Mind. Diggy will say Lunch is available for 50 pc.

Maulana Suhaib Qasmi, head of Jamaat Ulema-e-Hind announced his support for BJP NaMo

Deoband cleric declares support for Narendra Modi
Written by Mohd Faisal Fareed | Lucknow | February 28, 2014

lucknow11.jpg

Qasmi ruled out the stigma of Gujarat riots on Modi, claiming the court has given him a clean chit. (Picture for representation purpose only)

Maulana Suhaib Qasmi heads Jamaat Ulema-e-Hind, which claims to have 16,000 clerics as members

A Deoband-based cleric Maulana Suhaib Qasmi has announced his support for BJP prime ministerial Narendra Modi in the Lok Sabha elections. The decision has created a stir in the area with some sporadic protests by local clerics.

Qasmi ruled out the stigma of Gujarat riots on Modi, claiming the court has given him a clean chit. “Then why do we support Congress, which is also responsible for several riots. Supporting Mulayam Singh and Mayawati is indirectly supporting Congress. So better go with the BJP with your set of conditions,” he stated.

“I have studied at Darul Uloom Deoband and have connections. People are coming out in my support. Muslims also want change and are craving for development,” he said.

Qasmi, who heads Jamaat Ulema-e-Hind which claims to have nearly 16,000 Muslim clerics as its members, has also announced to hold a conference of Muslim Ulemas in Saharanpur in the first week of March.

There is no harm in trying BJP once. We should deliberate on a development agenda for the community while bargaining for support. No personal interest should be there, which is a practice,” he said.

When the Madani family which includes both uncle-nephew duo Arshad Madani and Mehmood Madani can change their support to different political parties in every election, there is no harm in supporting Modi. We have given the slogan ‘Vote For Change’, Qasmi told The Indian Express.

A native of Bijnore, Qasmi is extensively touring Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur and Deoband to garner support for Modi.

“I announced my decision publicly on February 24 in Deoband. I am not regretting my decision which I took after interacting with senior BJP leaders including Nitin Gadkari, Tarun Vijay, Indresh Kumar, Ramlal and J P Nadda. “After deliberations with them I decided to support BJP,” he stated.

Qasmi claimed his campaign has support from several local clerics. “You will be surprised when I will organise a conference of clerics. Muslims want to get rid of Madani family who use Deoband seminary for their personal interests. Innocent students are mobilised for their meetings so that they can show crowd,” he said.

Deoband cleric declares support for Narendra Modi | The Indian Express

:drag:

This is simple great. Sane Muslims are able to see in which direction the wind is blowing. No doubt they will go with BJP.

Last edited:
Happening now - Rahul Gandhi participating at an Informal media interaction at Lucknow #RGinUP pic.twitter.com/laQTUcJEtQ

BhiugeMCUAA7n-J.jpg

Rahul Gandhi to meet Anganwadi workers at Sarai Sheikh, Chinhat, Lucknow shortly #RGinUP pic.twitter.com/16N437Aljw
Bhi2ZcYCcAMNa8N.jpg

1655975_411387532338527_204543470_n.jpg

The incorrigible 'history'-sheeter has made it again! In a recent event Modi said that Bhagat Singh was sent to Andaman Jails when in fact he was lodged in Delhi.
BJP is often seen bragging about their party philosophy which according to them is so much in sync with the Indian history. But the bitter truth is that it’s the same party which is projecting a PM candidate who has neither respect nor any knowledge about India’s history. There is no prize for guessing why there are so many errors in the school textbooks of Gujarat! Should we blame the Moditva bug?

BhjE_n2CUAAMrb3.jpg

BhjGFstCcAA9J7d.jpg

RT @INCIndia Child at #RGinUP interaction: I want, Akhilesh Yadav removed from the post of the CM due to ineptness pic.twitter.com/OEszTiRKUa
BhjIfQqCUAAn_TX.jpg

BhjLWMLCEAAN-qw.jpg

BhjMA2oCIAASSZC.jpg

Rahul Gandhi interacting wil Anganwadi workers in Chinhat, Lucknow #RGinUP LIVE at http://www.inc.in pic.twitter.com/uKMr0yAUeX
BhjOWJdCcAACa0q.jpg

https://twitter.com/INCIndia/status/439327843550392320/photo/1/large

Last edited:
Shameless rant. The best and most respectable doctors and hospitals in Mumbai are proving that the congress govt. effort have helped the poor people. Read the news before commenting.
The stents which cost Rs. 50,000 in the market is now available in Rs. 24,750 only,

And the poor people can have Heart Surgery free of cost as the bill is paid by the state govt.

What about Feku Modi scam??

Congress Dares Modi to Agree to CBI Probe in Alleged Job Scam -The New Indian Express

What you have written is shameless. The news I quoted is not my own news. I have pested link. If you want I can post 10 more link.

Back
Top Bottom