What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Brijbhushan Singh of SP will Join BJP and contest from BalramPur. Expect atleast 2 more seats for BJP because of him and 2 less seats for SP.
@HariPrasad @Android @Jason bourne

Weak them as much as you can. They are like cancer cut and through them away.

1. Rajnath Singh : Ready to "apologise" to muslims for any mistake....."try us" once.
2. Modi refuses to wear a muslim skull cap.

Now you know BJP is not only communalist, but also willing to sell its "principles" for power.

Did someone say pseudo-secularism ?
1897747_878859372140331_1373519259_n.jpg
1926867_878859462140322_1287406736_n.jpg

Why Modi wear skull cap. Why salman khushid and other Mullah won't do tilak in there forehead and say Jayshri ram. This Mullah thinks that everybody should respect them and their religion. They won't respect anybody. If Modi would have wear skull cap, I would not have voted for him.

Last edited:

Oh he is well come. He should do his relay where congress has some chance to win. So that 26-0 can be made possible.

Disastrous start for BJP in Bihar,
BJP lost 25% of seats in Bihar even before the elections

Congress will Loose couple of seats which it would have win otherwise. NDA strengthen further. Nitish to be the biggest looser.

Just start allocating 3% of GDP on defence budget and 10% of that defence budget on R&D .
thumbs_up_bciy.jpg

Mogembo Kush Hua. Fully agree.

Last edited:
I'm losing hope with every passing day. BJP letting people like Paswan join proves beyond doubt that they are no better than Al Kangress. Seems like God has abandoned this country. There was one hope in the form of AAP and they proved to be useless leftists. Though I'm a Namo Supporter , I hope Nitish Kumar retains Bihar. He has done to Bihar what people like Lalu and Paswan couldn't do in 20 years. Nitish might be sickular , but he has certainly delivered good administration. Another 5 years with Lalu/Paswan and Bihar will be back to the stone age like it has been for the greater part of its history.

Don't be too dissapointed. This is a tactical move. Once BJP gets strong enough, they will not need this sort of Junk to carry with them. Think of Nation first and Bihr later. Had the dumb Nitish not parted with BJP, There was no need to go with People like Paswan.

I'm losing hope with every passing day. BJP letting people like Paswan join proves beyond doubt that they are no better than Al Kangress. Seems like God has abandoned this country. There was one hope in the form of AAP and they proved to be useless leftists. Though I'm a Namo Supporter , I hope Nitish Kumar retains Bihar. He has done to Bihar what people like Lalu and Paswan couldn't do in 20 years. Nitish might be sickular , but he has certainly delivered good administration. Another 5 years with Lalu/Paswan and Bihar will be back to the stone age like it has been for the greater part of its history.

No doubt, NDA with Nitish in it would have been the ideal scenario but Nitish's arrogance costed country the chance of all the better politicians of country coming together. From how i see this BJP-LJP alliance, it appears a compromise to me but it was kind of needed one too just to avoid a possibility of hung parliament. But this time LJP joined NDA on BJP's terms and if BJP gets sufficient numbers after elections then probably LJP's support wouldn't be all that important so even though they will keep supporting NDA but that will still remain on BJP's terms.

I am hopeful of around 300+ seats for current NDA+potential allies. In that scenario, such people wouldn't matter much. Every vote counts and people need to vote for BJP so that based on the number strength they can possibly get rid of bad alliances.

Last edited:

In order to do something good, u need to get to the role first.

In country like india u have to take support or have to do vote bank politics or else no matter how good u r people from this cast base region not gonna vote for u ..do u think BJP likes to take support from this passu guy no they don't but they have to take to get as much seat as possible ....

Last edited:
BJP declares 54 candidates in first list for Lok Sabha 2014

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Thursday announced its first list of 54 candidates for the Lok Sabha elections and fielded former party president Nitin Gadkari from Nagpur. The list was announced after a meeting of the party's central election committee.

It includes candidates for Jammu and Kashmir, Arunchal Pradesh, Goa, Manipur, West Bengal, Odisha, Maharashtra and Himachal Pradesh and has several sitting and former parliamentarians. Former union minister Shanta Kumar has been fielded from Kangra in Himachal Pradesh while Anurag Thakur, president of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, has been retained as candidate from Hamirpur.

In Jammu and Kashmir, the BJP fielded state chief Jugal Kishore Sharma from Jammu and state spokesman Jitender Singh from Udhampur. Other candidates from Jammu and Kashmir include Thunpsthan Chhweang (Ladakh), Mushtaq Ahmad Malik (Anantnag) and GM Meer (Baramulla).

The BJP declared 17 candidates from West Bengal, including former lawmaker Tapan Sikadar (Dum Dum), state party president Rahul Sinha (Kolkata Uttar), and magician PC Sorcar Jr (Barasat).

Apart from Gadkari, 17 candidates declared from Maharashtra include sitting parliamentarians Gopinath Munde (Beed), Hansraj Ahir (Chandrapur), Dilip Gandhi (Ahmadnagar) and former MP Kirit Somaiya (Mumbai North East).

The party fielded former lawmaker Kiren Rijiju from Arunachal West and another former parliamentarian Tapir Gao from Arunachal East. Shripad Y Naik was retained from North Goa and Narendra K. Sawaikar has been fielded from South Goa.

In Odisha, the BJP has fielded Jual Oram from Sundargarh and Sangeeta Kumari Singh Deo from Bolangir. The party declared six candidates from Odisha. The party retained Virender Kashyap as its candidate from Shimla.

Good news is that, none of these candidates have any corruption or criminal cases against them :tup::tup::tup:

Whats wrong in that deal ? those 7 seats wont make paswan a king maker or anything ,But in other hand BJP can attract dalit votes in bihar and UP using paswan i feel its a good deal

Great move by Muslim Cleric. Muslims are coming out of delusion created by congress. Why should they remain a pet vote bank of some party which has always back stabbed them . In fact I wold like Muslims to vote individually rather than a block. Nice move by cleric.
As Modi says, Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas.

Back
Top Bottom