What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I think if Modi wins he should conduct a few nuclear blasts as we still need to refine our nuclear force which would require a few more tests and after that with supercomputers we will not need to conduct more so we can sign the CTBT.

Disastrous start for BJP in Bihar,
BJP lost 25% of seats in Bihar even before the elections

1.) LJP a caste and dynasty based party that won "0" Zero seats last time got 7 seats and another a caste based party which also won "0" Zero seats got 3 seats. Thus 10 seats of BJP got Gifted to the Congress_RJD alliance.

Hehehehe... How cute...

Whats frustrating for Nitish and Congress is the decision by Yadavs to vote tactically to defeat Nitish. Yadavs have told me in no uncertain terms that they will vote for "Kamal" . Lotus is going to bloom in Bihar folks. Learn and follow the same in your own states.. :tup:

Last edited:
I think if Modi wins he should conduct a few nuclear blasts as we still need to refine our nuclear force which would require a few more tests and after that with supercomputers we will not need to conduct more so we can sign the CTBT.

No need of conducting any tests as it will attract sanctions and our blooming economy will get derailed. There are other ways to strengthen our deterrence. Just start allocating 3% of GDP on defence budget and 10% of that defence budget on R&D .

:angry:
No need of conducting any tests as it will attract sanctions and our blooming economy will get derailed. There are other ways to strengthen our deterrence. Just start allocating 3% of GDP on defence budget and 10% of that defence budget on R&D .

Right now is the best time to do such tests with the economy in deep problems with high inflation. I would never say to do it if we are growing at 7% +.To date China has conducted 47 detonations, we still need to conduct a thermonuclear test and more lighter payloads if we are serious about having a strategic nuclear triad. But problem is after sanctions :angry: will follow and credit rating would be downgraded.

Hehehehe... How cute...

Whats frustrating for Nitish and Congress is the decision by Yadavs to vote tactically to defeat Nitish. Yadavs have told me in no uncertain terms that they will vote for "Kamal" . Lotus is going to bloom in Bihar folks. Learn and follow in same in your own states.. :tup:

How many Yadavs have you interacted with ??

Bechara MS was never PM material he was always suited to doing what he knows best which is economics, he could not inspire people like Modi nor could he speak up when it was needed. Modi no doubt will be a boost for India in attracting FDI and also I hope when it comes to fighting militants be it internal or external in design.

How many Yadavs have you interacted with ??

Enough.. Actually more than enough... Lets wait for results.

Infact at some places ( 3 to be precise ) Upper Caste people are going to vote for RJD simply to make sure Nitish's candidate looses and the RJD candidates themselves are better than what BJP-LJP-RSP can put forward. All of these seats have gone to LJP in the deal BTW.

:angry:

Right now is the best time to do such tests with the economy in deep problems with high inflation. I would never say to do it if we are growing at 7% +.To date China has conducted 47 detonations, we still need to conduct a thermonuclear test and more lighter payloads if we are serious about having a strategic nuclear triad. But problem is after sanctions :angry: will follow and credit rating would be downgraded.

Not before we become third largest economy. It may take two full terms of Modi to achieve that . Without economic clout there won't be any diplomatic clout to wriggle out of sanctions. Our bigger economy will also ensure that many nations suffer along with us.

Slowdowns of our economy won't be opportunate time to do tests as it will further slowdown our economy and Modi can be voted out in next election.Our masses are not much into defence.

First build our economy to the extent to which we can sustain sanctions for 2-3 years . Western economic slowdown would be better time to conduct tests as they will need us more than we need them.

Other important aspect is that we depend a lot on western countries for spares parts of defence HWs.Wait till we have enough technological capability to meet our basic defence requirements.

Permanent membership at UN too can firewall us from sanctions. Think of peacefull rise and learn from the mistakes of China.

^ @SwAggeR: A much more pragmatic way forward imho.

Yep, buddy our policy makers are many fold more mature than us Indians on PDF. They will do it when opportunity presents itself, but we indeed need few more successfull physical tests .

More R&D in the field of Supercomputers will ensure that our thermo design is validated successfully during physical tests. We are still stuck at teraflops .Need powerful 10-15 petaflops supercomputers to achieve our aim.

Congress leaders joins BJP

GHAZIABAD: Giving a jolt to local Congress ahead of Lok Sabha elections, two of its senior leaders here today joined BJP along with their supporters.

Four-time Congress MLA Sukhbir Singh Gehlot and Hatam Singh Nagar, who was General Secretary for 15 years of the state unit, joined BJP at the residence of the party's National President Rajnath Singh.

Welcoming them, Singh said the party will now become strong in Dhaulana and Modinagar constituencies.

Apart from Gehlot and Nagar, former Youth Congress General Secretary Virendra Kumar Munna, Congress leader Vivek Gehlot, former NSUI President Bharat Bhati, district Congress Vice President Ram Avtar and others also joined the BJP.
Congress leaders joins BJP - The Economic Times

& the trend only continues!

For #AAPtard :girl_wacko:

A good example for people who say "What is the need to follow constitutional procedures?"

आम आदमी : अगर मैं आज चेक जमा करूं तो वो कब मेरे खाते में आएगा.
बैंक अधिकारी: तीन दिन में.
आम आदमी : दोनों बैंक आमने सामने हों तो भी इतना वक़्त लगेगा.
बैंक अधिकारी: जी हाँ.
आम आदमी : वो क्यूं?
बैंक अधिकारी: साहब प्रोसीजर फॉलो करना पड़ता है. सोचो अगर आप शमशान के बाहर ही मर गए तो आपको पहले घर लेकर जायेंगे या वहीँफूँक देंगे.

Aam aadmi : If I submit the cheque in bank today, when will it be credited?
Bank manager: 3 days
Aam aadmi : But the other bank is just across the street.
Bank manager: Sir, we have to follow the procedure. Tomorrow if you die outside a cremation ground, will you be first taken home or directly cremated there.

bot

I'm losing hope with every passing day. BJP letting people like Paswan join proves beyond doubt that they are no better than Al Kangress. Seems like God has abandoned this country. There was one hope in the form of AAP and they proved to be useless leftists. Though I'm a Namo Supporter , I hope Nitish Kumar retains Bihar. He has done to Bihar what people like Lalu and Paswan couldn't do in 20 years. Nitish might be sickular , but he has certainly delivered good administration. Another 5 years with Lalu/Paswan and Bihar will be back to the stone age like it has been for the greater part of its history.

Back
Top Bottom