What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

are u paid by congress??

u are doing a bad job.................u are actually driving the potential voters away
i m not paid follower.
its not my job to satisfy u
i dont think so that voters will deny the facts and work done by upa or going to vote nda for any reason[/quote]

i read ur comments.............it seems like u are worried about anti muslim image of modi bjp etc.

now read what i have to say.......

I am not a muslim or a Hindu ..............i belong to a religion that has suffered from the hands of muslims for many centuries .............and many times driven to the edge of extinction ...........

That doesnt make my religion people going out and killing muslims around .................my religion says never to bring ur religion to a point where it will effect ur judgement and creat the unneceesary problems for near ones.

my religion people were butchered on the streets of delhi by congress..........yet people votes congress............because politics should be kept aside from religion...........

there is no way in this world that Modi should not be voted only because he has anti muslim image.......

if religion kept coming in ur mind while voting ..........i am sorry to say .............ur community cant flourish .

Now communalism is bigger problem than corruption. #Uturn#bhagodakejri

i like kejriwal.....................i wish he can do something to control nonsense of bjp akalis in punjab

1964857_10152223521922500_1688093820_n.jpg

Enhanced avenues for higher and technical education given by UPA Govt by increased no. Of IITs, IIMs and NITs.

I'm also from Punjab, though living in delhi at the moment. I'm well aware of the situation in Punjab. :( Had AAP done, justice to people of Delhi, I would likely voted for them. However, they Ran Like Sissies...:ashamed:

people are praying for akalis to run ...........man ......they are too busy looting ...........and ofcouse selling drugs

Back
Top Bottom