What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

it is love and affection of nation towards gandhi family

....to others it would look like wives of congress party workers vying to get a party ticket for their husbands.......or maybe party workers expecting quid pro quo. :angel:

Now why would women in congress think this is acceptable behavior ? DO they know something we don't ? :angel:

this if the fruit of his empowering women campaign.....:rofl::rofl:
don't know what will happen if he starts empowering men...:lol::lol:

This is what happen ;)

1393433534534.jpg

maharashtra mumbai and u
Haryana se hoon bhai ... I just hope our juvenile banter doesn't mean we hate each other for what we believe in.[/quote]

Exactly, most of us here are Indians and we should commend each other for trying to promote what they think is best for India. Even if their idea of it is different to ours.

Exactly, most of us here are Indians and we should commend each other for trying to promote what they think is best for India. Even if their idea of it is different to ours.
True that .... @Bhai Zakir @fsayed or @Guynextdoor2 have different political view on this thread ... but that doesn't mean I would hate them. Heck @Bhai Zakir is someone I have always followed on various threads .... he is a Full blooded Indian. No two ways about it. Same goes for @fsayed and @Guynextdoor2.

....to others it would look like wives of congress party workers vying to get a party ticket for their husbands.......or maybe party workers expecting quid pro quo. :angel:

Now why would women in congress think this is acceptable behavior ? DO they know something we don't ? :angel:

Hehehehe....

BJP will contest at 30 seats in Bihar. 10 will be given to 'allies".... Plan is to cross 30 together ( which does not seem impossible now that Nitish fcuked himself with trying to break RJD MLA's ). Tactical voting to finish Nitish is being planned.

Last edited:
it is love and affection of nation towards gandhi family
That makes me ask u the question does the women members in your family support congress like u ??? :-)

If yes then do they love Rahul gandi as well ???8-)

if again yes then do u have any problem if ur sister or wife kisses Rahul gandi like the same way in the video??? :o:

True that .... @Bhai Zakir @fsayed or @Guynextdoor2 have different political view on this thread ... but that doesn't mean I would hate them. Heck @Bhai Zakir is someone I have always followed on various threads .... he is a Full blooded Indian. No two ways about it. Same goes for @fsayed and @Guynextdoor2.

They certainly seem to hate Modi. :angel:

You think such visceral hate is natural or normal or even healthy ?

Back
Top Bottom