What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Tell me honestly I have repeatedly debated with facts and truth but feku fans never respect facts and figures they just run away or ignore the facts and keep on calling black...a white.

Tell me even a single time when u accepted the truth?? So plz give me a break from the BS.

I am not here to spoon feed u Google is ur friend.

You ran away eveytime. Whenever I asked you to prove what you claim , you just vanish.

Come on give me that elusive link , if you believe in what you say. I tried google but didn't find any.

What about Gen VK Singh? Is he a beefcake too? Or a traitor maybe.

Going by Zakir's behaviour, he will have heart attack the day Modi becomes PM.

Last edited:
1556352_488395931265230_1633713533_o.jpg

1620492_649750488396712_444724679_n.jpg

bhai merey......ek bar PRADHANMANTRI baneney dey......OBAMA ka papa khud Visa deney key liye ayega :lol:

You ran away eveytime. Whenever I asked you to prove what you claim , you just vanish.

Come on give me that elusive link , if you believe in what you say. I tried google but didn't find any.

Going by Zakir's behaviour, he will have heart attack the day Modi becomes PM.

At the moment there is no doubt that Modi will be PM, the question is how strong of a mandate will he have?

I am just waiting for implementation of Achar Sanhita. Bad days for Congress will start from that day.

Last edited:
At the moment there is no doubt that Modi will be PM, the question is how strong of a mandate will he have?

BJP is lacking in campaign. Where are the other public figures of BJP ?? Advani is not working hard. He is biggest leader of BJP , we need more of his media interactions and statements on every day politics. He is still a one of the most potent weapon BJP has in it's arsenal.

Till now. It's Congress itself which has done some self goals, thanks to Rahul's and PM's fixed media interaction.

BJP is lacking in campaign. Where are the other public figures of BJP ?? Advani is not working hard. He is biggest leader of BJP , we need more of his media interactions and statements on every day politics. He is still a one of the most potent weapon BJP has in it's arsenal.

Till now. It's Congress itself which has done some self goals by Rahul's and PM's interviews.

That's true, but all the indicators show that BJP has been doing the footwork necessary for votes. We should remember that elections are still fought and won in India in the localities. The people attending Modi's massive rallies are already going to be voting BJP.

This is what i used to say to all people, BJP/Feku fans are ill informed and expert in spreading lies and fake propogenda.

Tell me when did general VK Singh joined BJP???

Its a fact he have not joined BJP ever.

Won't join BJP, am with Anna Hazare: former army chief General VK Singh | NDTV.com

I know that he isn't part of the BJP. -.- But there are rumours that he will be the next DM in the Modi cabinet.

Till now. It's Congress itself which has done some self goals by Rahul's and PM's interviews.

That where main hai hum comes in. People of India are getting frustrated with repeated lies and same pattern of speech by Modi. There is no one in sight and ruling India is not a single man job.

BJP is in illusion they have purchased the lie they are selling to whole nation.

And modi's arrogant and me, myself attitude have aggregated the situation just wait for the bjp's ticket distribution they will fight it out in open and will work against each other. And after elections they will kick modi out of PM race in the name of getting allies.

That where main hai hum comes in. People of India are getting frustrated with repeated lies and same pattern of speech by Modi. There is no one in sight and ruling India is not a single man job.

BJP is in illusion they have purchased the lie they are selling to whole nation.

And modi's arrogant and me, myself attitude have aggregated the situation just wait for the bjp's ticket distribution they will fight it out in open and will work against each other. And after elections they will kick modi out of PM race in the name of getting allies.

Congress is playing same old music of "GARIBI HATAO'' since last 65 years like broken old recorder. :omghaha:

Last edited:
BJP leaders are worse all over India just they are hiding behind the fake propogenda and black money created hype of Modi.

It is just a matter of who is worst than others....No one is absolute saint not any one is an absolute criminal...It is just our mind that creates the perception based on our own demon that resides within us ...

Just let us chill guys....We may have different in political opinion with each other where Bhai Zakir and Sayed in one camp and others like me in other camp....We should always remeber...camps exists in joint familly in our tradition too...But every one is part of the familly ...so our difference in opinion with our political space should be limited to the point where we should not treat each other like strangers......Neither Modi will releive us with our Problems that we are facing every day not Rahul or so called 3rd front jokers will elevate the social and economical condition of the Muslims in particular that exists in our nation...It is we the people who have to come forward to elevate our situaton..Politics and political space are just medium only....

See the situation where all os us landed now.Based on the perception of a section.

1- Modi is bad becoz of Gujurat riot...Congress and its puppet 3rd front always talks about it....But what about thousands of riots in post independence India that happened in India under Congress rule, no one will answer to that question.

2- BJP thinks that they are patron of Hindus...But it is not....Reality is that every one is power hungry....It is just a matter of choice and the road that each party takes to reach to the power....No one has any absolute morality in our Indian politics...You may find it surprised that it might happen that Congress and Mulayam will start demanding Hindu reservation where as Modi will start doing Namaaj in religious places to appease their respective target audiences...This is the rule of the game...Those days of Lal Bahdur shastri and Gandhi is over...No one does politics for ideals...rather they do it for their career in politics..

3- I donot want Islamist in my nation...not does i want any Bajrang Dal fanatics to stop me celebrating the Valentine day.....I may not like a Mullah in public space asking to ban a movie in Chennai....but in the same veing, we should equally protest for those goons who breaks into painter Hussains art gallery and thretaened them too...I may not like Yasin Bhatkal kind of terrorists ...but if course i like my friend Anwar and Ayesha to be with me through out my familly life....I may like all of my Hindu friends to celebrate win of BJP but again, that should not be presented as i like any Hindu fanatics to criticize my friend Anwar and Anwesha....In the same vein , i expect the same reciprocity from Anwar and Anwesha too.....And they always stood besides me....

SO guys the main point if BJP wants to come as a political force it really has to start differentiating between Yasin Bhatkal and Anwar and Anwesha...I know that they are doing....But even i beleive that there is more to be done from BJP.....And in the same way....Congress and 3rd front should really stop making noise about Muslim people whereas in practice they have done anything for them...If they have done not absolutely anything good, then Muslim community wont have such economic situation....Muslim people and leaders should really think, BJP was not a force till 1992....But does that mean that Muslim are feeling better economic and social situation prior to 1992?....Honestly....India requires a serious talk between Leaders of Hindus and Muslims ...They should talk to remove each others anxiety and fear of insecurity that is created and exists in each others mind through respective political parties...As long as this is not done, we are giving ample fertile ground to get ourselves exploited and used by the respective team...So till that point i am enjoying being used by Modi's camp where as Bhai Zakir should enjoy being used by Cong and 3rd from party....

Last edited:
Claim Check: 13,000 government schools shut in Gujarat

Rahul Gandhi says 13,000 government schools have been shut in Gujarat

Claim: 13,000 government schools have been shut in Gujarat.

Who: Congress party vice-president Rahul Gandhi.

Where:
At a rally in Bardoli, Gujarat, on 8 February.

Check: He is wrong.

District-level school statistics show the number of elementary* schools in Gujarat has actually increased from 40,943 in 2011-12 to 42,745 by September 2012.

It would appear that the claim is based on a resolution passed by the state government’s education department on 9 June 2011, that suggests that 13,450 primary schools with a class strength of less than 100 students be merged with the nearest bigger schools keeping in mind the Right to Education Act that states provision of a school within a radius of 1km (for Classes I-V) and 3km (for Classes VI-VIII). Of these, there are 6,826 primary schools that have less than 50 students.

The resolution cites lack of adequate students, lower staff strength and financial unavailability for running these schools. It directs all district education officers, city education committees and zila panchayats to make note of such schools with less than 100 students. Merging these schools with more successful government schools in the neighbourhood would provide for better infrastructure, better education and save on costs, the circular from the state’s education department (in Gujarati) said.

Source: District Information System for Education ( DISE ), Gujarat education department resolution

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claim Check: Rahul Gandhi on the number of information commissioners in Gujarat
Rahul Gandhi says there is only one right to information commissioner in Gujarat when there should be 10

What: There is only one right to information commissioner in Gujarat when there should be 10.

Who: Rahul Gandhi, vice-president of the Congress party that leads the ruling United Progressive Alliance.

Where:
At a farmer’s rally in Bardoli in Gujarat on 8 February.

Check:
He is wrong.

There are three right to information commissioners in Gujarat. They are D. Rajagopalan, chief information commissioner and former chief secretary of the Gujarat government, Balwant Singh and V.S. Gadhavi, information commissioners. India’s government transparency law says that there should be a maximum of 10 information commissioners in a state but does not stipulate a minimum number.

Source: Gujarat information commission, RTI Act
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claim Check: Narendra Modi on poor school infrastructure in West Bengal
Modi says only 35% schools in West Bengal have electricity and only 60% girls’ schools have toilets

Claim: Only 35% schools in West Bengal have electricity and only 60% girls’ schools have toilets.

Who:
Narendra Modi, Gujarat chief minister and Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate.

Where:
At a public meeting in Kolkata on 5 February.

Check:
He is correct, based on publicly available data.

According to statistics collected under a human resource development ministry programme, 35.48% of West Bengal schools have electricity; and only 59.3% have a functional girls’ toilets (data is from 2011-12).
More recent data from the Annual Status of Education Report (Aser) only has information on toilets in rural schools. It says 53.7% of schools (in villages) in West Bengal have functional girls’ toilets.
To be sure, this has been contested by the Trinamool Congress-led West Bengal government, which claimed that all schools had electricity and 82.8% had a functional toilet for girls. These figures are being displayed on the state government’s school education department site. Mint could not independently verify these numbers.
Source: District information system on education, 2011-12; Annual Status of Education Report 2013; West Bengal school education department website

Who is FENKU?:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom