What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

what better candidates........political parties field only those candidates who can win.........same goes with AAP.........chekout they didnt gave ticket to a deserving person named arun.......google it

soni sori, megha patker, kuldip sharma ...

BWIPrSfCAAA4zbN.jpg

Um, this doesn't even mention 1984.

Piss
Just a sample and eye opener for u guys to prove that how much black money is spend on each Modi rally.

We have booked all marriage halls and fields in Patna. Our 91 MLAs and 16 MLCs are entertaining groups of 2,000-5,000 people each from their constituencies at their residences. We hope 25,000 small cars and 10,000 buses will come to Patna,” he added. The BJP has also arranged for 2.5 lakh square feet tent and 200 toilets for people to stay at the Gandhi Maidan itself.

Modi will address people from a 12 foot-tall stage. As many as 30 LED screens and state-of-the art public address system have been installed at the venue.

Modi will get on to a special bullet proof SUV that has been already been brought to Patna by the Gujarat police.

dna special: All roads lead to Narendra Modi rally, literally | Latest News & Updates at DNAIndia.com

The BJP has formed separate teams for shouldering responsibilities such as erecting the dais, preparation and distribution of food, transport facilities, hygiene and security at the venue to ensure that the rally would be a roaring success without any hiccups.

14 trains to ferry people for Modi's Bangalore rally -The New Indian Express

We didn’t have to pay for the train fare. The partymen said if we wear the badge, no one would ask us for the tickets. The party had taken care of the meals. After the rally, we plan to visit some interesting places in Kolkata and will either return late tonight or early tomorrow,” 30-year-old Narayan Yadav, also from Jharkhand, said.

And then there were some for whom the significance of the rally was secondary. “Yahan pe aane ka achha bahana thha (It was a nice excuse to come to Kolkata),” Nunu Ram Paswan, a Jharkhand resident, said. “Many of my relatives work here and I might get an employment here. After the rally, I will visit some of my acquaintances who work here and see if I can get a job too,” he explained.

Paswan was indifferent to the notion that his visit was a statistic when put in the party’s context of assembling “a large gathering”. “For me, it was an opportunity to visit Kolkata for free,” he said.

The crowd at Modi’s Brigade rally… | The Indian Express

BJP luring people to attend Modi`s rally with food, money and alcohol: JD-U

923070_708548889190598_1167475789_n.jpg

Frustrated Congress D.... Your own yuvraaj is screwnig your chances of coming back to power...

'They are more brutal than the British': Jagan Mohan Reddy targets Sonia Gandhi
New Delhi: YSR Congress chief Jagan Mohan Reddy, in Delhi today to protest against the creation of Telangana, launched a sharp personal attack on Congress President Sonia Gandhi. In an exclusive interview to NDTV, he said that not even the British had done as much harm as Mrs Gandhi had to his state, Andhra Pradesh. "The INC now stands for Italian National Congress," he added.

Following are the highlights of his interview:

• Parliament is on. 16s MPs have been suspended, of which 14 are from Seemandhra.
  • L Rajagopal helped by Congress, whatever he did in Parliament he did at the behest of Congress
  • Our fight is very strong
  • We have a single-point agenda
  • None of these people are bothered about my state
  • Whatever they're doing is for votes
  • None can save Congress
  • They are bound to get not even one state
  • Congress knowing their fortunes, decided to split my state for votes
  • Democracy has been murdered
  • If everyone keeps quiet, Andhra Pradesh won't be the only state...there'll be more
  • Blatant abuse of Article 3
  • Assembly rejected bifurcation
  • Unwilling state forced to be broken by an autocratic central government
  • You're breaking a state without even giving them water
  • Willing to support anybody... why should Modi be an exemption?
  • Anybody who is willing to keep my state united
  • Willing to support Narendra Modi
  • I want social media to stand up against this injustice
  • All of Andhra Pradesh's problems have been created for the sake of making Rahul Gandhi PM
  • Man-made havoc in Andhra Pradesh. Created to just make one man the PM
  • INC now stands for Italian National Congress
  • British didn't do what Sonia Gandhi did to my state
  • We are talking about the kind of brutality she is exhibiting
  • Kiran Reddy's protests against Telangana would have had credibility if he had resigned last year
  • Vote on account is a formality, what's happening in Andhra Pradesh is a murder of democracy
  • Why is vote on account so important, future of Andhra Pradesh much more important
'They are more brutal than the British': Jagan Mohan Reddy targets Sonia Gandhi | NDTV.com

I have already come across this. The headline is completely out of context; they are talking about no confidence motion and not an political alliance. I dont see any possibility that either of party join hands with other.

The headline does seem misleading(or I would prefer to say catchy) but if you read the whole article the headline looks apt for the content. And I still reiterate the age old saying that there are no permanent friends and enemies in politics and this following article proves it yet again.

Congress and BJP join hands in Sikkim : Latest Headlines, News - India Today

Last edited:
guys you need to read this,.. something funny I found on net....go through.....:lol::lol::lol:

Closet AAP supporter in office: suno bandhu

Me: Haan bako !

AAP supporter: Dekho matlab Hadd kar di hai Congress ne !

Me: Accha, matlab koi hadd bacchi thi paar hone se ?

AAP Supporter: Ab ye Kaangressi @#$$@%#! jaanch karayenge ki AAP ko Foreign se kaun fund kar raha hai.

Me: Haan to galat kya hai, jaanch to honi hi chahiye

AAP Supporter (giving me that Deeply Hurt + KMTKPJ combo look): Ek Aam, Imandar aadmi kuch bhala kar raha hai, usko matlab chain se mat rehne do

*KMTKPJ = Kamine Main Tera Khoon Pi Jaoonga

Me: Haan ek yahi to imaandar, secular aadmi hain desh mein - Tauqeer Raza Khan ne bhi certificate de diya ab to

AAP supporter (Deeply Hurt + KMTKPJ combo look - Level 2): baki sab bhi to karte hain, tab koi takleef nahin, hoti tumhein ?

Me: Accha, to matlab farak kya hai bhai ? Kaana chahe bai aankh se ho ya dai se, rahega to kaana.

AAP supporter (desperate look + almost pleading voice): Par hum imaandar hain, Kejri Ji ko dekho + IIT+IAS+RTI+14days fast !

Me: Imaandaar to beta Modi bhi hai, Kejri Ji sabhi seat par ek saath ladenge kya ?

AAP supporter: Abey to Modi ko saare bade bade corrupt Industrialist paisa de rahe hain.

Me: Accha, sapne mein un Industrialists ke chartered accountant aye the kya tumhare paas, bahi-khata le kar

AAP: sabko pata hai. Ek baar jaanch kara lo to sabka kaccha-chitta samne aajayega.

Me: Haan to fir AAP ki bhi jaanch hone do na ek baar, ki kaun paisa bhej raha hai bahar se

AAP supporter: @#$%^&&!@#!

5 minute ki khamoshi ke baad -

AAP: Humare sab candidate Imaandar Hain.

Me: Haan zarror, jaise ki Deshraj Raghav, Vinod Kumar Binny, MCD chief... Humari Party mein aao, Imaandari ka Certificate le ke jao. Matlab tum karo to Chamatkaar , hum karein to....

AAP supporter(almost in tears): Saale Paid BJP agent, @$$%#$ !

Last edited:
1557436_1407963206126181_852415989_n.png

Modi Ji treat everyone equal! Unke 'pairon' mein sab ek hai

1901424_10152202944017500_1262797353_n.jpg

Rahul Gandhi interacting with representative of various NGOs at AICC Headquarters at New Delhi on 17.02.2014.

First Tell them
0207-Al-Shabab-tweet.jpg_full_600.jpg
islam-will-dominate-the-world_OmYeq_16105.bmp
they r not democratic like india bhai

1780003_405833469560600_361219442_o.jpg

जब कुछ RTI एक्टिविस्ट भाजपा कार्यकर्ताओं से मदद मांगने गए तो उनको गिरफ्तार करवा दिया गया। उसके बाद वो लोग राहुल गांधी से मिलने गए। वहाँ उनके साथ कैसा व्यवहार हुआ,आप खुद ही देख लीजिए।

1798266_671904396207148_1517230138_n.jpg

Fekuji, himachal pradesh ki rally mein kehte hai, na mere aage koi, na mere peeche koi, tabhi to ji bhar ke snooping karta hun

1508575_10152203143132500_718285046_n.jpg

If our nation has to progress and India has to becme superpower we must empower the women.

@Bhai Zakir
@AjmalPathan
@Guynextdoor2
@Roybot
@NKVD
@JanjaWeed
@Soumitra

ur view on this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom