What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

images
bhai hamara pm kunwara hai aapka pm toh biwi ko chhod k bhaaga hai woh desh kya sambhalega

8 L applicants for 1500 posts of Tehsildar yet Modi claims total employment in Gujarat. Dr Champawat runs Smart Academy a coaching Institute

Are they manipulating Gaun Sewa Pasandagi Samiti organisation responsible for taking exams?Another VYAPAM like fraud institutionalise by BJP

Dr Champawat close confidant of Modi caught taking bribe of ₹1.43 Cr from candidates for appointment of Talatis(Patwaris). Is it good Governance ?
award-211112-main.jpg

they r not democratic like india bhai

1780003_405833469560600_361219442_o.jpg

जब कुछ RTI एक्टिविस्ट भाजपा कार्यकर्ताओं से मदद मांगने गए तो उनको गिरफ्तार करवा दिया गया। उसके बाद वो लोग राहुल गांधी से मिलने गए। वहाँ उनके साथ कैसा व्यवहार हुआ,आप खुद ही देख लीजिए।

1798266_671904396207148_1517230138_n.jpg

Fekuji, himachal pradesh ki rally mein kehte hai, na mere aage koi, na mere peeche koi, tabhi to ji bhar ke snooping karta hun
1508575_10152203143132500_718285046_n.jpg

If our nation has to progress and India has to becme superpower we must empower the women.

@Bhai Zakir
@AjmalPathan
@Guynextdoor2
@Roybot
@NKVD
@JanjaWeed
@Soumitra

ur view on this

I wont post FB pics but real pics

Modi%20Hyderabad%20rally%20Aug%2011%20(14).jpg

156209_377590498943363_1719210648_n.jpg

Kya baat hai- India Today, CII etc. giving modi top awards- when people in the state where 8 lakh people applying for 1500 Patwaari jobs. I'm sure those 800000 people care jack about what India Today thinks- they want the next meal.

Even if that were true, which I doubt.

That's 533 applicants for every job. For my position at WorleyParsons, 950 people applied for the job. That's in Australia, during the boom period, to one of the smaller companies.

Even if that were true, which I doubt.

That's 533 applicants for every job. For my position at WorleyParsons, 950 people applied for the job. That's in Australia, during the boom period, to one of the smaller companies.

Dude, this is NOT Worley parsons. And the reason why I believe it is because I know of cases where lakhs of people applied for railway lineman jobs- and it included 'MBA's. This is not necessarily a phenomenon in the south etc. but is not that rare in central states. Looks like Gujarat is not that different.

Lemme ask you something @kbd-raaf . The amount of money that modi's been spending is just unbelievable. I've been in campaigning and I know how much a 100 crores will get you- this is way way way wayyyyyyyyyy above that. According to BJP's declarations they made 900 crores in donations over 5 years. So where is all this cash coming from then? Sure it can't come from known donations- most of that will have to go to running the organization.

Lemme ask you something @kbd-raaf . The amount of money that modi's been spending is just unbelievable. I've been in campaigning and I know how much a 100 crores will get you- this is way way way wayyyyyyyyyy above that. According to BJP's declarations they made 900 crores in donations over 5 years. So where is all this cash coming from then? Sure it can't come from known donations- most of that will have to go to running the organization.

Most likely corporates who want to see a business friendly environment in India. :)

The same can be asked of Congress.

Most likely corporates who want to see a business friendly environment in India. :)

The same can be asked of Congress.

I DEFINITELY ask that of the congress. But I can tell you that they had 2500 crores vs BJPs 900 crores, and their volumes are actually wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lesser than modis. In fact it was only this month that the RG campaign went live. They've been using their departments to promote the big projects they've been doing.

bhai bjp and rss supporter will never answer u
they will throw back another ? on u

I DEFINITELY ask that of the congress. But I can tell you that they had 2500 crores vs BJPs 900 crores, and their volumes are actually wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lesser than modis. In fact it was only this month that the RG campaign went live. They've been using their departments to promote the big projects they've been doing.

Cite those numbers please :) In any case, I don't doubt BJP has had massive corporate donations.

What about all tv ads campaign we see on are tv in every channel in every 5 minutes we all know how costly ads are we see these ads on tv on daily basis 24/7.what abt 500crore campaign on rahul gandhi

bhai bjp and rss supporter will never answer u
they will throw back another ? on u
And congress and all mullas supporters are religious fanantics they dont know world beyond there ideology

Back
Top Bottom