What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1. Why the secular in double quotes??

2. The case in point is that BJP's troll army is infinitely larger than the IT Cells of other parties. Also, no other IT Cell promotes religious hatred ( except perhaps the AIMIM, if it has a more-than-basic IT Cell ) as much as the BJP.

1. You know very well why I put them in double quotes.

2. BJP promoting religious hatred? Ok, lets bite your theory. BJP is a party of last 30 odd years. What about before that? All religions were living peacefully side by side? Do you even know that in last 15 odd years, lowest number of religious incidents happened in last 4 years?

So, when statistics don't hold up, how is BJP promoting hatred? And btw, speaking truth is not promoting hatred.

And most importantly, while BJP has only it's IT cell, the "secular" parties have MSM batting for them. We all know how much they batted for Akhlaq and how much they batted for Paresh.

I will show 100 debates on Akhlaq. Can you show 5 debates on Paresh?

This is a golden opportunity for you to prove that I am wrong. Take up the challenge please :)

1. You know very well why I put them in double quotes.

2. BJP promoting religious hatred? Ok, lets bite your theory. BJP is a party of last 30 odd years. What about before that? All religions were living peacefully side by side? Do you even know that in last 15 odd years, lowest number of religious incidents happened in last 4 years?

So, when statistics don't hold up, how is BJP promoting hatred? And btw, speaking truth is not promoting hatred.

And most importantly, while BJP has only it's IT cell, the "secular" parties have MSM batting for them. We all know how much they batted for Akhlaq and how much they batted for Paresh.

I will show 100 debates on Akhlaq. Can you show 5 debates on Paresh?

This is a golden opportunity for you to prove that I am wrong. Take up the challenge please :)
Don't expect anything from the "Seculars"

We should leave the dream of Hindutva Ummah. Did you watched the interview? He is telling the truth. Although, as high castes, it is in the interest of many to support RSS agenda, I think the retaliation will be huge. Slowly, people will know that your leaders wanted Manusmruti implementation, going back to 19th century and primitiveness. Most of the wealth will be transferred to first world cow meat eating countries where ex-swayamsevak (billionaires) enjoy steaks and laughs at the common junta rioting and India disintegrating in civil war. I know, I know the craving for Ummah after the RSS Sakha classes are like a itching wound that every Sanghi cannot stop from scratching. But, the reality is, it will drown the country and you people too. Remember, Gujarat 2002 heroes are now your heroes. Muslims, Christians are attacked, Churches routinely vandalized and you are sitting laughing at them calling the minorities as perpetrators. You fellows enjoys it. You believe Muslims and Christians deserves this for none of their faults. Your propaganda machinary extrapolates Mughal/Afghan/Persian invasions to be that of present day Muslims, British Raj to Christians. The NiMos and other Sanghi billionaires looting the money sitting in first world country laughs at the low level Sanghi turds in India rioting and destroying the country. Remind you, It is a matter of time, before the terrorists will incite a large scale countrywide riots and the whole India suffers.
Yes, the retaliation is going to be huge but it is the pseudoseculars who will be facing the wrath from native culture.

Last edited:
Very valid point indeed

29066301_2447237588635279_5931184827427454976_n.jpg

We should leave the dream of Hindutva Ummah. Did you watched the interview? He is telling the truth. Although, as high castes, it is in the interest of many to support RSS agenda, I think the retaliation will be huge. Slowly, people will know that your leaders wanted Manusmruti implementation, going back to 19th century and primitiveness. Most of the wealth will be transferred to first world cow meat eating countries where ex-swayamsevak (billionaires) enjoy steaks and laughs at the common junta rioting and India disintegrating in civil war. I know, I know the craving for Ummah after the RSS Sakha classes are like a itching wound that every Sanghi cannot stop from scratching. But, the reality is, it will drown the country and you people too. Remember, Gujarat 2002 heroes are now your heroes. Muslims, Christians are attacked, Churches routinely vandalized and you are sitting laughing at them calling the minorities as perpetrators. You fellows enjoys it. You believe Muslims and Christians deserves this for none of their faults. Your propaganda machinary extrapolates Mughal/Afghan/Persian invasions to be that of present day Muslims, British Raj to Christians. The NiMos and other Sanghi billionaires looting the money sitting in first world country laughs at the low level Sanghi turds in India rioting and destroying the country. Remind you, It is a matter of time, before the terrorists will incite a large scale countrywide riots and the whole India suffers.
This is what happens when you read too much of National hearld, wire, Qunit, NDTV , Alt news :lol:

Very valid point indeed

29066301_2447237588635279_5931184827427454976_n.jpg

This is what happens when you read too much of National hearld, wire, Qunit, NDTV , Alt news :lol:

Funniest thing is that more farmers died in Karnataka, Telangana, TN and AP but farmers in these states forgot to protest.

Oh, the Vatican mafia pretending to be farmers from TN protested.....in DELHI :D:D

Eventhough disappointed with Naresh agarwal joining BJP the mind is consoled by the fact that "You have to do such things When you are fighting an enemy with no morals (Congress) "

DYJ8HQpWkAAR_S_.jpg:large

Eventhough disappointed with Naresh agarwal joining BJP the mind is consoled by the fact that "You have to do such things When you are fighting an enemy with no morals (Congress) "

DYJ8HQpWkAAR_S_.jpg:large

What morals buddy?

Look at here at PDF, the so called liberal clowns who were doing naked dance for Gauri's death don't even whimper when it's a Hindu who is murdered.

Morals are for losers. The Secular supporters don't give a crap about morals. Why should we?
It's a war and there is only winners and losers.

What morals buddy?

Look at here at PDF, the so called liberal clowns who were doing naked dance for Gauri's death don't even whimper when it's a Hindu who is murdered.

Morals are for losers. The Secular supporters don't give a crap about morals. Why should we?
It's a war and there is only winners and losers.

This guys Naresh Agarwal called kulbushan Yadav terrorist, mocked Indian army so its quite natural that BJP supports get disappointed when he is inducted , But when you look at the larger picture of defeating the combined opposition and congress we have to ignore this sometime

For all Nationalists out here

You know what needs to be done to prevent this nightmare. On election day go out and vote. Don't feel that you have done something great by ranting on Twitter, Whatsapp, Facebook or PDF. You may pat your backs defeating the sickulars here but all that will be down the drain if you don't defeat them at the EVMs.

On Election Day don't sit on your bum. Go out and Vote, make your family vote, make your friends and neighbours vote. Just don't think that Modi's Charisma, Amit Shah's Strategy or RaGa's stupidity will save the day. You have to do your own bit too.

If you don't the nightmare will become true.

Secularism khatre main ho ya naa ho par agar tum kuch nahi karoge to bharat ka future khatre main ho jayega.

Back
Top Bottom