What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

"If I was the Prime Minister, and someone had given me a file with demonetisation written on it, I would have thrown it in the dustbin," exclaimed Gandhi.

"Out through the door and into the junkyard, because that's what I think should be done with demonetisation," he added.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...d-out-demonetisation/articleshow/63245284.cms

Rahul Gandhi to meet Emmanuel Macron on Sunday, Rafale deal issue may be on agenda

http://www.firstpost.com/india/rahu...fale-deal-issue-may-be-on-agenda-4383767.html

your cow shit
now just cow shit, it's our human fecal matter too, that you're not liking being buried in..

too bad, nothing you scumbag leftists can do to reverse the tide now.

I got an oven warming for you and your lot, hail Vishnu !

A longish interview but worth watching.

@Levina @Joe Shearer @The_Showstopper @jbgt90

@ashok321

ok...not sure what he spilled that we didn't already know?!

He basically explained what all political parties do.
Only difference is the so called "secular" parties "pretending" and BJP not pretending.

I would rather take a person who is not a double faced douche...that's exactly what the so called seculars and secular parties are..

ok...not sure what he spilled that we didn't already know?!

He basically explained what all political parties do.
Only difference is the so called "secular" parties "pretending" and BJP not pretending.

I would rather take a person who is not a double faced douche...that's exactly what the so called seculars and secular parties are..

1. Why the secular in double quotes??

2. The case in point is that BJP's troll army is infinitely larger than the IT Cells of other parties. Also, no other IT Cell promotes religious hatred ( except perhaps the AIMIM, if it has a more-than-basic IT Cell ) as much as the BJP.

1. Why the secular in double quotes??

2. The case in point is that BJP's troll army is infinitely larger than the IT Cells of other parties. Also, no other IT Cell promotes religious hatred ( except perhaps the AIMIM, if it has a more-than-basic IT Cell ) as much as the BJP.
Valid points.

:lol::lol: Andh bhakton, Swayamsevakon, Kar sevakon, ex-RSS IT Cell guy is exposing you too much. How can you tolerate? Remember, your cow shit is now public. @Infinity @jamahir @Hindustani78

Leftist can make the world media talk about Intolerance,Award Wapsi, Cow terrorism , Hindutva and yes the great secualrism using their propoganda,fake news . But this guy is accusing the BJP IT cell which has done a pathetic job in countering any of the above propaganda by the leftist :lol::lol:

We should leave the dream of Hindutva Ummah. Did you watched the interview? He is telling the truth. Although, as high castes, it is in the interest of many to support RSS agenda, I think the retaliation will be huge. Slowly, people will know that your leaders wanted Manusmruti implementation, going back to 19th century and primitiveness. Most of the wealth will be transferred to first world cow meat eating countries where ex-swayamsevak (billionaires) enjoy steaks and laughs at the common junta rioting and India disintegrating in civil war. I know, I know the craving for Ummah after the RSS Sakha classes are like a itching wound that every Sanghi cannot stop from scratching. But, the reality is, it will drown the country and you people too. Remember, Gujarat 2002 heroes are now your heroes. Muslims, Christians are attacked, Churches routinely vandalized and you are sitting laughing at them calling the minorities as perpetrators. You fellows enjoys it. You believe Muslims and Christians deserves this for none of their faults. Your propaganda machinary extrapolates Mughal/Afghan/Persian invasions to be that of present day Muslims, British Raj to Christians. The NiMos and other Sanghi billionaires looting the money sitting in first world country laughs at the low level Sanghi turds in India rioting and destroying the country. Remind you, It is a matter of time, before the terrorists will incite a large scale countrywide riots and the whole India suffers.

Back
Top Bottom