What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Another "Hindutva" atheist. The word atheist means not being aligned to any religion or civilizations. He was a certified radical Hindutva terrorist.

LOL...... do you know what a terrorist christian priest looks like ?

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...buse-minor-boys-church-wayanad/1/1004653.html

Kerala priest arrested for sexually abusing minor boys.

A priest from Wayanad district of Kerala was today arrested for sexually abusing minor boys at a children's home in Meenangadi.

The priest abused children aged between 14 and 15 years when they were housed at the St Vincent's Balbhavan in Meenangadi.

saji-poovathukad-1.jpg

Fr-saji-joseph.jpg

A priest from Wayanad district of Kerala was today arrested for sexually abusing minor boys at a children's home in Meenangadi.

Will you give up Hinduism if I post about Hinduism's dirty region - the dirty Ganga and Corpose eating Aghoris, child marriages, Human sacrifices and above all rigid caste system? NO? Then, why will I live my faith for something some European pedophiles did? No answer, I guess. I become more a believer after knowing that your kind are waiting with Trishuls and guns against us. No respect until you respect mine.

All swayamsevaks must be henceforth warned, you may end up leaving RSS and Sangh, will burn the effigies of your terrorists gurus - Golwalkar, Savarkar, Hedgewar, B S Moonje (The Italian Mussolinis lap dancer) - If you follow my posts which reveals your ugly terrorist organization's agenda.

LOL at your demand for "respect". I spit on your kind.

Another terrorist church priest arrested :lol: ....... can you guess the CRIME ?

866831-1866272444.jpg

I always knew that it is Christians who are the real minorities being threatened by the RSS terrorist. The RSS cow sons will run with their asses if they face Muslims. Muslims are good in numbers in India and they dare to touch them.

LOL at your demand for "respect". I spit on your kind.
I already spitted on you, your terrorist gurus and your terrorist organization. World does.

I always knew that it is Christians who are the real minorities being threatened by the RSS terrorist. The RSS cow sons will run with their asses if they face Muslims. Muslims are good in numbers in India and they dare to touch them.

Now you are showing your true colours.
You are not telling us something we Hindus of India don't know ;)

Why do you think UP happened.

Even West Bengal is almost gone from your hands.

Only 2 states left are Tamil Nadu and Kerala which we will convert back and kick your kind to the sea :big_boss:

I hope your kind understand the folly of being the slaves of RSS-BJP. You are brainwashed with hatred. You are enraged against Muslims and Christians as RSS brainwashes you to believe that all the failures in your religion are because of Abrahamic religion. Your terrorist Guru Golwalkar is responsible for this mess. Eat some beef, have a good moonshine and burn RSS Samhita and become human again.

I hope your kind understand the folly of being the slaves of RSS-BJP. You are brainwashed with hatred. You are enraged against Muslims and Christians as RSS brainwashes you to believe that all the failures in your religion are because of Abrahamic religion. Your terrorist Guru Golwalkar is responsible for this mess. Eat some beef, have a good moonshine and burn RSS Samhita and become human again.

Deary, you are preaching to the "choir".
We know exactly what your kind is and what we need to do.
Don't waste your time, just yesterday we have seen what you lot did in Egypt. Have some shame and repent.

I already spitted on you, your terrorist gurus and your terrorist organization. World does.

LOL.... your kind licks the spit of your priests.

https://krazykillers.wordpress.com/2015/08/05/deliver-us-from-evil-and-a-few-whacks-and-a-well/

06-sister-abhaya.jpg

The killer, another nun named Sister Sephy, enlisted the help of two priests, Father Thomas Kottur, and Father Jose Puthurukkayil to remove Abhaya’s body from the kitchen and drop it down a well on the hostel property.

2009_01_23_keralaonline_cbito_ph_abhaya.jpg

True colors? I said the truth. Christians are not violent like the illiterate north Indians who burns them.

true, the Vatican filth just brutalizes little kids inside the church.
It's not a big time for you I suppose.

oh, must be a muzzie, guessed the gobar sevaks.

You are not making any sense. Take a deep breath and post.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom