What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I reiterate.
BJP is going to get 150+ seats in Gujarat.
Don't be surprised if Congress number is in single digits.

bTpPpBs.png

The space given to common sense is very huge :P

Look at the Patidars rooting for BJP.
All the clowns dreaming of what ever it is they are dreaming off, keep dreaming :)

A well researched article revealing the Sanghi agenda:
Excerpts:
Forwarded messages on WhatsApp and Facebook posts talk of Kerala’s ‘killing fields‘ and its ‘jihadi terror’ factories. And communism itself is often seen as supporting jihad or terrorism.

A few days ago, during a fact-finding mission for the Hadiya case, the chairperson of the National Commission for Women called the situation very grave – so far as forcible religious conversion of women (ostensibly with foreign funding) is concerned. Here, the Commission became a tool of the central government’s political agenda.

Why is this happening at present? The fundamental reason is that Kerala is the ‘last frontier’ for Hindutva and the Hindu nationalist project. MS Golwalkar, one of the central ideologues of Hindutva, and a former head of the RSS, argued that the threats that India faces are more internal than external. According to him, the three internal threats are:

1. Muslims

2. Christians

3. Communists

Furthermore, he argues: “In this land, Hindus have been the owners, Parsis and Jews the guests, and Muslims and Christians the dacoits.”

Astonishingly, Kerala has all the three ‘internal threats’ in substantial numbers – and among Indian states, it is unique in this demographical and ideological mix. This is what leads to the charged and motivated attacks against the state.

The systematic misinformation and propaganda unleashed about the political killings in Kerala is an example of this. As RTI data shows, between 2000-2016, there were 69 political murders in the Kannur district – the hotbed of clashes between CPM and BJP/RSS. There were 30 CPM workers killed, while 31 of these were BJP/RSS workers. For the whole of Kerala between 2006-17, the numbers were CPM: 50 and BJP-RSS: 44. This is a pattern that can be found right from the beginning of the conflict in the 1970s.

What is revealing here, and what has not been explored by the pliant media, is the question that how is it that the so-called ‘victim’, the BJP/RSS (a political force which is electorally insignificant in Kerala) is able to match the ‘perpetrator’, the CPM (which is the dominant political group and which enjoys power on and off) in this reprehensible cycle of violence? Despite the former’s weakness, these numbers clearly indicate that it is not a one-sided conflict.

https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2017/11/anti-national-kerala/

Last edited:
The church doesn't like nationalism !
Yes. Nationalism=Hindu Nationalism - very dangerous for minorities. It is common sense. Being patriotic does not mean everyone must become an RSS turd. Secularism, tolerance, Liberal values, English education, Eating Beef and burning Golwalkar, Savarkar effigies - Best prescription for Gobar Sanghis who awaits Hindu Ummath to kill all munafiques and Kuffars. RSS=ISIS.

Yes. Nationalism=Hindu Nationalism - very dangerous for minorities. It is common sense. Being patriotic does not mean everyone must become an RSS turd. Secularism, tolerance, Liberal values, English education, Eating Beef and burning Golwalkar, Savarkar effigies - Best prescription for Gobar Sanghis who awaits Hindu Ummath to kill all munafiques and Kuffars. RSS=ISIS.

I was not aware that Nationalism is limited to RSS :lol:

Thank you for admitting that christians and CONgress are NOT Nationalists.

I was not aware that Nationalism is limited to RSS :lol:

Thank you for admitting that christians and CONgress are NOT Nationalists.

Forgot to add the secular community buddy.

These clowns are the "Afzal Premi" gang....They have not only lost the plot but they have lost the elections.

Only few states are left to be Sanghified and insha Allah we will turn them Saffron :D

Forgot to add the secular community buddy.

These clowns are the "Afzal Premi" gang....They have not only lost the plot but they have lost the elections.

Only few states are left to be Sanghified and insha Allah we will turn them Saffron :D

They are not Afzal premi gang, they are simple the Hindu Hating gang. They are motivated by Hate, not love of any kind.

Hindu Hating gang
Ha ha..twisting words...best at taqiyya. No more an RSS guy..You are a good practitioner of Taqiyya. What did I said? Nationalism=Hindu Nationalism is dangerous. Nationalism means inclusive of all, not some blind RSS dogs indoctrinated to hate infidels. RSS hatred is not equal to Hindu hatred. But, of course as being the self appointed thekdears of Hinduism, A swayambhogak will always try to paint such a picture of evil Muslim/Christian/Commie so as to imagine his fanaticism and terrorism gets some validation. Remember - An RSS fellow = Gobar head. I'm sure PM will be following your twitter account also.

Remember - RSS is going to end in few decades at maximum. To your dismay, You also may die and still in another century also Hinduism, Islam, Christianity etc will be there. Remember, Hindutva turds, your kind are just terrorists no more can be considered extremist because after the Hruday samrat thorn in November 2014, the ugly feces your kind emanates have become stronger unlike ever before. I understand your kind masturbates seeing the corpses of Muslims and Christians and other Infidels - Pure sick terrorists paid by RSS IT cell to post Gobar across social media.

Ha ha..twisting words...best at taqiyya. No more an RSS guy..You are a good practitioner of Taqiyya. What did I said? Nationalism=Hindu Nationalism is dangerous. Nationalism means inclusive of all, not some blind RSS dogs indoctrinated to hate infidels. RSS hatred is not equal to Hindu hatred. But, of course as being the self appointed thekdears of Hinduism, A swayambhogak will always try to paint such a picture of evil Muslim/Christian/Commie so as to imagine his fanaticism and terrorism gets some validation. Remember - An RSS fellow = Gobar head. I'm sure PM will be following your twitter account also.

LOL... I don't have to paint any picture, you are doing a pretty good job yourself :lol:

Church = Pedophiles, rapists, money launderers and homosexuals.

Just google "church+pedophile" to discover what Christianity stand for.

LOL... I don't have to paint any picture, you are doing a pretty good job yourself :lol:
RSS IT paid trolls are the jokers of the internet. I hope the 7000 years old ArshBharat punya puratan Parmanu bumb test be carried out on the arses of Swayamsevaks.

I love how your kind are trained by the ghosts of your terrorist guru golwalkar and savarkar to bring that Hindu vs Christian, Hindu vs Muslim angle to get some stand. :P

So, the true stance of a Hindu terrorist showed up ultimately. He hates Christianity and wants to associate Christians and Christianity as evil so as to validate what his father Golwalkar (Who is a terrorist) taught.

RSS IT paid trolls are the jokers of the internet. I hope the 7000 years old ArshBharat punya puratan Parmanu bumb test be carried out on the arses of Swayamsevaks.

I love how your kind are trained by the ghosts of your terrorist guru golwalkar and savarkar to bring that Hindu vs Christian, Hindu vs Muslim angle to get some stand. :P

So, the true stance of a Hindu terrorist showed up ultimately. He hates Christianity and wants to associate Christians and Christianity as evil so as to validate what his father Golwalkar (Who is a terrorist) taught.

Veer Savarkar was an Atheist your ignoramus :lol:

Now lets explore the church, shall we ? :azn:

http://www.neonnettle.com/features/998--unprecedented-amount-of-child-****-discovered-in-the-vatican

As the Catholic Church battles to stem their continuing exposure of clerical ped0philia, detectives have uncovered an "unprecedented" amount of child p0rn0graphy including images, videos and other explicit content discovered within the walls of the Vatican.

....Although this may seem like a forthcoming gesture by the Vatican, reports of Wesolowski not only possessing more than 100,000 images and videos of children being forced into $ex acts but also of him $exually abusing multiple children in Poland and the Dominican Republic have already previously been exposed in 2014

LOL at your feeble defense.

Church = Pedophiles, rapists, money launderers and homosexuals.

led by the head pedophile in Vatican..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom