What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

LOL.......maybe you should consider learning to read and understand english.

Read the letter by Minister Nirmala sitaraman again till you understand what it say.

For now There is no law on export of Buffalo Beef.

Though I personally believe that it should be there.

http://dgft.gov.in/Exim/2000/NOT/NOT11/not8210.htm

temcncnv.png

Prostitute preaching the value of chastity?

Above adage fits well in your situation.

You were begging for an attention. But you only got my ignore.

You can't see me - John Cena

Next!!!

http://www.jantakareporter.com/india/prashant-bhushan-6/85272/

Kejriwal gets support from Prashant Bhushan on demand for probe into source of funding

“By allowing them to deposit old notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 will make political parties a means to convert black money into white,” the activist-lawyer said, as he questioned the lack of transparency in funding of political parties.

Praising Pawar, Modi said, “I keep talking with Pawar at least twice or thrice a month and we exchange notes on various issues faced by the country. We need to use Pawar’s more than five decades (of) experience in the public life.”

One corrupt Modi admiring other corrupt Pawar who owns half the Pune and has stash of cash in swiss banks. Lol Mofo Modia! Instrad of going after his black money, you befriend him and call him thrice a month? Shame PM.

Dear @ranjeet wat happened to Feku and Black money stuff??? allowing political parties to convert black to white now

I dont know how feku bhakts still thinks he has any sense.

Soldiers are still dying ............economy is totally destroyed.......no jobs created ...........pakistan still shows eyes.........and feku still giving bhashan

thinks went worse under him.

we have a Prime minister who got elected with false promises ..........and half of his term is over and he has delivered nothing...............

Bolo Bhakto Namo namo

Dear @ranjeet wat happened to Feku and Black money stuff??? allowing political parties to convert black to white now

I dont know how feku bhakts still thinks he has any sense.

Soldiers are still dying ............economy is totally destroyed.......no jobs created ...........pakistan still shows eyes.........and feku still giving bhashan

thinks went worse under him.

we have a Prime minister who got elected with false promises ..........and half of his term is over and he has delivered nothing...............

Bolo Bhakto Namo namo

Which party you voting for in coming elections to defeat Namo?

amazing to see feku bhakts still living in lalalalala land ........where as rest of India has started thinking MMS was good. "History will be kinder to me":- MMS
Not amazed to see two bit moron like you still float around like a nugget no matter howmany times try & flush it! You are one typical AAP prick, a true represent of that item girl Kejru.. Carry on entertaining us around here... :tup:

Last edited:
Not amazed to see two bit moron like you still float around like a nugget no matter howmany times try & flush it! You are one typical AAP prick, a true represent of that item girl Kejru.. Carry on entertaining us around here... :tup:

another classic stupidity of feku bhakts.............if someone says something to their lord feku they will quickly start BS about Item girl Kejri or Pappu.........

I feel sad for the state of mind of the Feku Bhakts

on another note...........why does idiot bhakts gets abusive when their lord feku is shown the mirror?? is thats what taught to them in RSS shakha??

Man ...u guyz need formal education.

btw did ur jaitley won in amritsar??

oye Ranjeete ..........seriously dude......these shakha graduates needs some common sense. @ranjeet

another classic stupidity of feku bhakts.............if someone says something to their lord feku they will quickly start BS about Item girl Kejri or Pappu.........

on another note...........why does idiot bhakts gets abusive when their lord feku is shown the mirror?? is thats what taught to them in RSS shakha??

oye Ranjeete ..........seriously dude......these shakha graduates needs some common sense. @ranjeet

Absolute junk of humanities reside in India.

Why don't these people convert to Islam and go to Islamic republic of Pakistan and live in leave forever? Allah loves you.

Flushhhh....hope u settle down now! Still want to float around, goes to prove u really are a Kejri nugget!

Why don't these people convert to Islam and go to Islamic republic of Pakistan and live in leave forever? Allah loves you.

lol....ok

Flushhhh....hope u settle down now! Still want to float around, goes to prove u really are a Kejri nugget!

well stupidity of feku bhakts amazes me ....even more then the nonsense tweets of kejri

on a side note..............do u work for that noob minister Giriraj ?? I heard he is official mascot of Pakistan tourism

Back
Top Bottom