What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

lol....ok

well stupidity of feku bhakts amazes me ....even more then the nonsense tweets of kejri

on a side note..............do u work for that noob minister Giriraj ?? I heard he is official mascot of Pakistan tourism

Why do you people crib about everything?

What would please you that this government should do?

Why these congress morons are politicizing the appointment of Army chief? as if they care for the welfare of our armed forces these low level stooges produced a Defense Minister of Pakistan and now crying foul for some reason which i am not able to understand? . But well can i expect anything better from someone who politicized even 26/11. Congress is such a fucking anti-national b@satards :angry::angry::angry:

resigning would be a good start:p:
22 ji ... koi ground report to batao Punjab ki? Whats the mood of people? Who is leading?
See the huge crowd in yesterday's BJP rally in ludhiana
15590357_634596110046580_144548844820421247_n.jpg

So you would want all Indians to be Muslims and Christians?

That's what your version of India is?
What is your version of India ?.................forcing every Indian to wear khakhi chaddi ?

So now they are trying to do everything to prevent you from depositing your money. LMAO this govt is a fucking joke. Honestly I won't be surprised if they manipulate deposit data to show black money. Look at the conditions they are putting to deposit mere 5000 now. Didn't they say that you could deposit till dec 30 before?

So in essence they are stopping you from depositing your money 2 weeks before the promised date of Dec 30 so that they can claim better headlines on Jan 1. This is what this govt is all about. Headline management.

C0BX56VUsAAcp2u.jpg

Last edited:
So now they are trying to do everything to prevent you from depositing your money. LMAO this govt is a fucking joke. Honestly I won't be surprised if they manipulate deposit data to show black money. Look at the conditions they are putting to deposit mere 5000 now. Didn't they say that you could deposit till dec 30 before? @Echo_419 still supporting Modi's masterstroke?

C0BX56VUsAAcp2u.jpg

SBN's are "Specified bank notes" you moron :lol:

SBN's are bank notes that have been withdrawn by the RBI long back due to them being FAKE.

So if anybody is depositing FAKE notes in the SBI, they cannot deposit more than Rs. 5000.

LOL at your spiteful ignorance and stupidity. No wonder you worship the @ss kissing Manmohan singh :lol:

SBN's are "Specified bank notes" you moron :lol:

SBN's are bank notes that have been withdrawn by the RBI long back due to them being FAKE.

So if anybody is depositing FAKE notes in the SBI, they cannot deposit more than Rs. 5000.

LOL at your spiteful ignorance and stupidity. No wonder you worship the @ss kissing Manmohan singh :lol:

Hey paid duplicate account asshole go and check what SBN means.

"The legal tender character of the existing bank notes in denominations of ₹ 500 and ₹ 1000 issued by the Reserve bank of India till November 8, 2016 (hereinafter referred to as Specified Bank Notes) stands withdrawn."

https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/FAQView.aspx?Id=119

Hey paid duplicate account asshole go and check what SBN means.

"The legal tender character of the existing bank notes in denominations of ₹ 500 and ₹ 1000 issued by the Reserve bank of India till November 8, 2016 (hereinafter referred to as Specified Bank Notes) stands withdrawn."

https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/FAQView.aspx?Id=119

The Only thing this means is that depositors of cash will have to make their ENTIRE DEPOSIT at one time in the presence of bank officials and give FULL DISCLOSURE :lol:

This means they cannot try to overload the audit trail / system by making multiple deposites that is harder to trace and track.

The ONLY people who are going to be hurt by this are the black money hoarders and those with stocks of FAKE currency. :lol:

Looks like you are one of them. LOL at your butt hurt.

Back
Top Bottom