What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah man...in those days it was true idelogy and beliefs 'rationalism' was the basis of their guidance.

That's BS. There is no such thing as ideology, beliefs or rationalism in Indian Politics neither do any politician or party gives a damn about those useless stuff. Everyone is only after one thing that's power and for that they will literally do anything, going against an ideology is a norm they will even sell their families if they have to. This is the same for all Political Leaders and Parties in India.

Last edited:
Keshubhai Patel to quit active politics, to merge his party with BJP!

Rajkot: Veteran leader Keshubhai Patel today announced that he would quit active politics and wished that the Gujarat Parivartan Party floated by him against Narendra Modi should merge with the BJP.

86-year old Patel, who was on a day-long visit to his constituency Visavadar-Bhesan in Junagadh district to meet his supporters, informed them about his decision to quit active politics.

“I am going to resign as an MLA because of my growing age and ill health,” Patel told his supporters.
The statement of Patel ahead of the Lok Sabha elections will come as a boost for the Modi’s BJP and help in its plan to win maximum number of seats from the state.

“I have yet not decided to join any political party but I feel that the GPP be merged in a national party other than the Congress,” Patel said, indicating that he wanted to merge his party with the BJP.

Patel had formed GPP in September 2012, before the Gujarat Assembly elections in December the same year. His party had faired poorly in the elections as only two of its candidates won out of the total 182 seats. Last month, Patel had stepped down from the position of GPP president after his son Bharat joined BJP.

“I will tender my resignation from the post of MLA to the Assembly Speaker when the session begins,” the six-time legislator said.

The state Assembly session begins from February 20.

When asked about his son’s plan to contest Assembly election from Visavadar-Bhesan constituency, which is likely to fall vacant after his resignation, Patel said “as a father I will extend my full support to Bharat.”

The announcement to quit active politics by Patel, who became the chief minister of Gujarat for the first time in 1995 from BJP, might be the end of his five-and-half decade old political career. He was unceremoniously removed from the CM’s post in 2001 by the BJP leadership and Modi was installed in his place.

He had been nursing a grudge against BJP leadership since 2001 which culminated in his forming a political party.

Patel, who started his political career as a worker for Jansangh in 1960, was also a founder member of BJP and became a pillar of the party in its rise in Gujarat.

- See more at: Keshubhai Patel to quit active politics - Free Press Journal

It's an amazing concept, there are some glitches in the audio I hope they iron it out the next time.

That's what you call turning stones into milestones! All that barbs about Modi being a 'Chaiwala' is going to bite Congressi plonkers badly! I wonder which hole Mani Shankar Aiyar chooses to hide once Modi becomes PM, come April / May! :lol:

Last edited:
Shame on Indian media being sold out and morally bankrupt

Any News Channel u watch while live telecasting Modi rally or chai drama it says curtsey "BJP feed" on top right or left side of screen.

What does "BJP Feed" means??????????????

It means that its a feed of video from BJP's own propogenda department who edit, reedit and process the live event (Modi Rally or Chai pe charcha drama) and forward it to the media houses who telecasts it live.

The live editing - Like they do it during live cricket matches or live concert etc.

The innocent tv viewer thinks he is watching a rally live but in reality he is watching a edited version what BJP propogenda department want to show them.

People think they are viewing the telecast from the cameras of media (Times Now, NDTV, CNN IBN, Aaj Tak, Zee News, India TV etc. etc.) but in reality they are watching a edited version.

The viewers misses the whole and real picture for example:

- if there is not much crowd the camera will focus ONLY on the areas where there is crowd.

- If some one shouts at Modi or throw a shoe u will not see it as the BJP will cut, edit and forward it to the news channels

- If there is less crowd it will virtually replicate crowd through digital techniques

- If camera captures any unpleasant picture like leader sleeping while speech, people hooting or fighting or not showing any interest you will not see the reality.

Shame on Indian media being sold out and morally bankrupt

Any News Channel u watch while live telecasting Modi rally or chai drama it says curtsey "BJP feed" on top right or left side of screen.

What does "BJP Feed" means??????????????

It means that its a feed of video from BJP's own propogenda department who edit, reedit and process the live event (Modi Rally or Chai pe charcha drama) and forward it to the media houses who telecasts it live.

The live editing - Like they do it during live cricket matches or live concert etc.
The innocent tv viewer thinks he is watching a rally live but in reality he is watching a edited version what BJP propogenda department want to show them.

People think they are viewing the telecast from the cameras of media (Times Now, NDTV, CNN IBN, Aaj Tak, Zee News, India TV etc. etc.) but in reality they are watching a edited version.

The viewers misses the whole and real picture for example:

- if there is not much crowd the camera will focus ONLY on the areas where there is crowd.

- If some one shouts at Modi or throw a shoe u will not see it as the BJP will cut, edit and forward it to the news channels

- If there is less crowd it will virtually replicate crowd through digital techniques

- If camera captures any unpleasant picture like leader sleeping while speech, people hooting or fighting or not showing any interest you will not see the reality.

Beta JI......hope now you knows INDIAN MEDIA.....................

They just go after TRP....thats it...........

if AAP is in limelight, every channel will show that............

if some Prince falls in a well (or something) & if thats what people want to see, than be it.......

Today's it's NaMos turn weather you like it or not.

lol.. now even Modi's opponents wants to be known as Chailwalas! :lol:

Lalu Prasad claims he is 'real' tea seller, not Narendra Modi

With BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi set to connect with people through a discussion over a cup of tea, RJD president Lalu Prasad today expressed doubt over Modi being a tea seller and stressed it was he who used to sell tea in his childhood in Patna.

"I used to sell tea with my elder brothers from a shop near the police quarters in the veterinary college area in my childhood days," Prasad told reporters.

Highlighting his humble background, he said "I used to sell tea and biscuits while studying in school."

Prasad said he never deemed it necessary about highlighting his childhood days when he and his elder brothers had to sell tea for sustenance and also expressed doubt about the information floated by the BJP that Narendra Modi used to sell tea on trains.

"Woh chai kahan se bechega, woh to khoon bechta hoga ya danga bechta hoga (How can he sell tea, he must have been selling blood or riots)," the RJD chief said in his caustic remark on Modi.

The RJD has already applied for permission of a parallel rally at Muzaffarpur on March 3, when Narendra Modi is scheduled to address a rally in the same place.
Lalu Prasad claims he is 'real' tea seller, not Narendra Modi | NDTV.com

@ Chai Pe Charcha, Ahmedabad

1392213400832.jpg1392213413385.jpg1392213423733.jpg

Back
Top Bottom