What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

AM worried about the Rise of UPA vote numbers...

There is no rise, they are back at 145, 2014 level :lol:

Meanwhile, biggest challengers to Modi, @ashok321 Modi is doomed,

upload_2016-8-19_15-54-11.png

upload_2016-8-19_15-52-11.png

upload_2016-8-19_15-52-37.png

@ranjeet @arp2041 @Nilgiri @JanjaWeed @Robinhood Pandey

:rofl:

Last edited:
Ah my bad, still doesn't matter Modi's popularity is at an all time high.
yea, Modi will win 2019, am not too worried about that. The Congies will have to be totally wiped out. If we can wipe out congress in next 3 years from all the states, then.. by 2019, they wont get more than 30 seats.

yea, Modi will win 2019, am not too worried about that. The Congies will have to be totally wiped out. If we can wipe out congress in next 3 years from all the states, then.. by 2019, they wont get more than 30 seats.

Congressis will be wiped out by Neo communists, aka AAP. They both preach to the same choir, both vying for the same electorate.

Congressis will be wiped out by Neo communists, aka AAP. They both preach to the same choir, both vying for the same electorate.

One good thing is, in the last few years all the termites have started coming out of the wood work. One by one, those who are allied to the deep state and part of the deep state or being delt with. We need another two terms to completely wipe out this criminal nexus.

Modi Rang the bell in Redfort, Bangladesh Afghanistan and US also starts ringing the bell ?

After a long time i saw Newshour today...

Unfortunately debate was showing some very solid points and hypocrisy by political fraternity on National security matters.

In 2010 when a terrorist was killed in J&K and stone pelting happened, then HM P Chidambaram said its done by LeT and Pakistan is behind it.

Today PC says its failure of government that this incident in J&K (post Burhan) happened.

One CPI guy who came to debate said India Pakistan should not reduce Kashmir to binary standing POV which Arnab blasted and he pointed out CPI(M) needs to go check with a party worker in Kolkata to get a fact check from the ground about how much they are out of sync with reality. In fact, CPI is toeing and arguing the case for Pakistan not India like a misguided junior partner to Congress.,, and he was toeing the lines what Salman Khurshid, Digvijay singh, PC and numerous other congress people spoke on this issue.

Congress never took a proper line on the issues raised by Modi like 10 sec reference in his speech of 15th august. Not now not in last 70 years.

Arnab commented that no Pakistan party ever said their government is wrong in Kashmir issue. And here in India, its as if everybody wishes to say only Indian government is to blame for J&K issue...

NIA today has opened investigation on money flowing into valley for supporting such anti india activities. gen GD bakshi was shouting over the top of his voice angrily fuming and saying how Burhan is being made a hero by sheer support of University and student politicians/student leaders belonging to Congress and CPI. He also pointed out that the country is being disintegrated via such leaders at the behest of such petty politics..

Not sure if any political party who was part of government for last 70 years can wash their hands off from J&K issue but its very sad to see comments like dont reduce J&K to binary standing made by CPI M. Its exactly what Pakistan highlights as an international issue and possible nuclear flashpoint in south east asia.. and they got endorsed live by CPI(M), junior partner of Congress in multiple governments..

Talk about Self Goal......

@Abingdonboy @anant_s @ranjeet @Levina @JanjaWeed @arp2041 @Star Wars @nair @IndoCarib @MilSpec @noksss @SarthakGanguly @[Bregs] @Ankit Kumar 002 @others

Lets take the party1 - Congress :

HM of this party Chidambaram changed the Ishrat Jahan Affadavit just to implicate Modi and gave clean chit to Lakshar's .He then went on to float the Hindutva terror theory by using the famous Samjautha Express blast for the very same reason . His glorious legacy was followed by the next home minster Shinde who is endorsed by Hafiz Saeed on his hindutva terror comment . Then the same party's General Secretary who went on to meet the family of the terrorist involved in Batla House encounter and released a Book titled 26/11 is done by RSS without caring how this will weaken our case against Pakistan for one of the worst terror attack happened in India and the story doesn't end here congress even created a environment where IB and CBI has to fight against each other thereby making IB to release a statement saying 26/11 is done by the Indian Government

Party 2: CPM
I will make it short by saying they are the one who were supporting China during the 1962 war and Kerala is called Terrorist own country

Do you seriously expect these parties to care for national security ? Heck that's a very small issue for them Corruption/Hindutva/Muslim Appeasement and even terrorism Appeasement is their Most important thing

One good thing is, in the last few years all the termites have started coming out of the wood work. One by one, those who are allied to the deep state and part of the deep state or being delt with. We need another two terms to completely wipe out this criminal nexus.

Modi Rang the bell in Redfort, Bangladesh Afghanistan and US also starts ringing the bell ?

Bangladesh will tow our line until Islamists elect their dear leader .

Baniyas can't forego a good deal. And you just gave an example of how lala ji is distributing the tickets to controversial candidates :p:

Keda hashtag? I will check it out. @Prometheus said that local leaders are good in Punjab unit but they are being sidelined now one by one.

@Juggernautjatt which 3-4 are controversial...........I know about one ex congi only.

other then that I am happy about the candidate from Sham Churasi assembly in Hosiarpur district...........everyone seemed to be very happy with that Doctor............That Doctor visited my home in this april I think...........very nice fella.....a genuine volunteer from that area......a young blood too.

I wish every tickets are to be given like those............but its expected that about 30 tickets will go to turncoats............which i hope will lose like the guy from Fathegarh churian.......an ex akali and ex sgpc member......a noob

Back
Top Bottom