What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

chartoftheday_4906_http_wwwstatistacom_topics_2705_millennials_in_the_us_n.jpg

The iPhone is not exactly cheap in the United States, but considering the prices that Apple fans have to pay in other parts of the world, the roughly $700 (depending on the state’s sales tax) that Americans have to shell out for an iPhone 6s seem like a regular bargain.

Take India for example: According to the latest issue of Deutsche Bank’s “Mapping the World’s Prices” report, the iPhone 6s costs $935 in the world’s second most populous country – a premium of more than $200 compared to the U.S. retail price. Taking into account that India’s GDP per capita ($1,617) is less than one-thirtieth of that of the United States ($55,805) highlights how much of a luxury item Apple’s flagship phone really is for Indian consumers.

chartoftheday_4883_iphone_prices_n.jpg

chartoftheday_4621_automation_labor_industry_n.jpg

Modi is now famous/infamous in the US:
Following ruffians on Twitter.

CqMkLUvUMAAC0lf.jpg

chartoftheday_4416_the_major_players_in_the_global_arms_market_n.jpg

Selfie-sufficient PM of India is the role model of such Indian deaths in the highest ever numbers in the world with no corrective/remedial actions:

chartoftheday_4348_the_countries_with_the_most_selfie_related_deaths_n.jpg

chartoftheday_3670_the_worlds_most_polluted_cities_are_in_india_n.jpg

Modi is minnow here against the above fact.
According to this crap website you have picked up, Delhi is most polluted city in the world. So what is Khujliwal doing?
How was the Congress able to inject PM 2.5 in Indian atmosphere?
Particularly in Delhi where it had most of its representatives along with its heads.

I understand your hatred for Congress, but do not be a laughing stock on PDF, as far as the science & the logic is concerned.
Neither is BJP responsible for pollution, you don't even know what causes pollution in the cities but hilariously talks about science and logic.
chartoftheday_5154_uk_one_of_world_s_largest_sources_of_migrants_n.jpg

Indians in the UK.
These are not Indians in UK but Indians in the whole world. Its better not to post anything which is hard for you to understand.

The iPhone is not exactly cheap in the United States, but considering the prices that Apple fans have to pay in other parts of the world, the roughly $700 (depending on the state’s sales tax) that Americans have to shell out for an iPhone 6s seem like a regular bargain.

Take India for example: According to the latest issue of Deutsche Bank’s “Mapping the World’s Prices” report, the iPhone 6s costs $935 in the world’s second most populous country – a premium of more than $200 compared to the U.S. retail price. Taking into account that India’s GDP per capita ($1,617) is less than one-thirtieth of that of the United States ($55,805) highlights how much of a luxury item Apple’s flagship phone really is for Indian consumers.
So? Its to discourage sales of an overpriced crap device, and no harm in adding duties.

Nawaz Shariff seems like a moderate guy what Pakistan needs is someone like IK whose willing to fund madrassas and spread them throughout their landscape

I much prefer IK tbh, he willl bring back Pakistan to the days of mid 2000's.

According to this crap website you have picked up, Delhi is most polluted city in the world

Give me one reason as to why should I extend the luxury of myself engaging with you, if you are worthless to begin with:

The website in question is a paid site with 600,000 subscribers worldwide. Headquarter in Germany, offices in the US and EU.

It has 4 million visitors a month, besides many outstanding awards bestowed upon.

And if such website is crap, then your own reasoning is crap.
If that being the case, why should I indulged with you any further?

@911 is ignored perpetually.
^
RIP

modiu.png

While Modi is busy in hawabazi & Jumlabazi
Kejriwal walks the talk despite many draconian hurdles produced by Anti Indian Modi.

And this is not Indian media saying it.

CqNfvyaVMAAc1TL.jpg

Unassailable Anti Indian Modi won 282 seats in 2014 only because there was no real opposition against this democratic dictator. Thanks only to Coal scam & 2G scam, Modi came to power.

Now that those Congress scams are history, Modi's Intolerance, cow politics, Dalit bashing, coupled with other bashing would be an active issues in 2019.

Mofo Modi got 7 seats from Delhi, Punjab 2, Goa 2.

No more.

Kejriwal effect.

Then there would be a super Gathbandan in 2019 to throw him from the power.
Basically all parties against the NDA.

Thats where Biharis are waiting with thier DNA:

Last time they gave BJP 22 seats. This time its anybody's guess.

I am calculating about 25% to 30% dent in Mofo Modi's vote bank armour.

Modi & his lies:

https://www.equitymaster.com/diary/...ing-for-PSUs-Why-Not-Declare-Complete-Numbers

Unassailable Anti Indian Modi won 282 seats in 2014 only because there was no real opposition against this democratic dictator. Thanks only to Coal scam & 2G scam, Modi came to power.

Now that those Congress scams are history, Modi's Intolerance, cow politics, Dalit bashing, coupled with other bashing would be an active issues in 2019.

Mofo Modi got 7 seats from Delhi, Punjab 2, Goa 2.

No more.

Kejriwal effect.

Then there would be a super Gathbandan in 2019 to throw him from the power.
Basically all parties against the NDA.

Thats where Biharis are waiting with thier DNA:

Last time they gave BJP 22 seats. This time its anybody's guess.

I am calculating about 25% to 30% dent in Mofo Modi's vote bank armour.

Modi & his lies:

https://www.equitymaster.com/diary/...ing-for-PSUs-Why-Not-Declare-Complete-Numbers

With the real opposition of Kejriwal in place, if elections were to be held today NDA would win 302 seats, only :rofl:

upload_2016-8-19_15-37-17.png

upload_2016-8-19_15-38-8.png

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/india-today-mood-of-the-nation-poll/1/743592.html

Kejriwal behind even Rahul Gandhi ! and that's saying something!

CqNguXAUMAEZRLL.jpg

To those who do not know how to read Gujrati:

The caption says literally: AAP ke badte kadam - BJP Congress ke nak me dum.

Back
Top Bottom