What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

ows are sacred to hindus but only sanghis try to impose it on other faiths because of their fanatic nature &. Majority of aggarwal hindus of Punjab dislike sanghi cow vigilante groups because these lunatic sanghis are not just destroying their soap & leather industry but also physically harming them & their staff.
Not just that sanghis also destroyed dairy farming business (worth 2500 crore annual turnover). They are demanding extortion in the name of cow. Your criminal minded sanghi fellows are creating terror on highways by beating poor drivers. Here are proofs that support my argument.

Are u dumb?
Who is imposing? Cow slaughter is against Law. If there are groups that are protecting cow, it's their choice as long as they don't hurt anyone.
Lunatic Sanghis eh? Below is a link to show other side.
http://www.ndtv.com/karnataka-news/8-arrested-in-bajrang-dal-activists-murder-in-karnataka-1234906
Hey, a cow smuggler killed a dalit and took his cow but let's not worry about it since the dalit was killed by Sickulars
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-to-steal-his-cattle/articleshow/52821092.cms

Let me know if they are enough or if I should go on?

There is no sanghi that does Cow protection legitimately, all their acts are violent. But this fact is hard to swallow for a brainwashed bigot like you . Lolzz a guy in favour of acts promoting communal tension is calling me a bigot.
Let mw ask you some questions
1. If cow is so much important to sanghis then why are thousands of cows are starving & dying on the roads of country ruled by a pro sanghi government ?
2 If cow is so much important to sanghis then why sanghis need Dalit hindus for disposing dead cows ?
3 If cow is so much important to sanghis then why are they refusing to adopt cows send by Progressive Dairy Farmers Association of Punjab ?

In India most people respect cows because they are holy to Hindus but only sanghis are spreading violence & venom in society in the name of cow just to appease their political masters. Incidents in Una, Dadri, Punjab & haryana are Prime examples of it.

All Sanghis do cow protection legitimately and scores of them get killed by yourside. there are more cow protectors killed by your group than your fake una attacks. Now in Una, muslims were part of people who attacked the dalits. Please let me know if the muslim is a Sanghi as well. Lolz a Hindu hating bigot abusing all hindus in guise of Sanghis, even for your kind that's pretty low.
1. because we don't have money to take care of cows. All temples money is with govt. We are trying to get our temples back.
2. Dalit Hindus are not asked to dispose the cows and if they do it on their own, no one in sane mind attack them. In fact, it is very acceptable practice all over india for lower income sections of dalits to do this and we Hindus are never against it. Una is a conspiracy, a well established one as people involved are congress guys.
3. What have Sanghis got to do with an association in Punjab? they are not govt body. Ask your govt.

In India people respect cows?? No, looking from your loose talk it looks like respect for cow is farthest in your mind. The abuse we Hidnus face from you bigots is well established. Sangh only targets cows being slaughtered. We use law as means and shed our life as I showed in my links above.

Lol...sad part of your rant is that your buddies are killing dalits and taking their cows and then turn around and blame Sangh...Wah re Wah...your bigotry and double standards have reached epic proportion.

Again you came up with false illustration. Let me expose your lie.
Police has failed to provide any solid proof of AAP MLA involvement to the court. NDA government is trying to implicate AAP MLA on the basis of just a statement of ex sanghi. Even Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) is claiming that one of the 3 culprits is their Punjab unit secretary.

Oh, you mean the court dismissed the case against the AAP MLA? please provide me the link where the court dismissed the case? In fact let me know one AAP MLA arrested until now since they formed govt that had a case against them dismissed?
Your lies and bigotry against hindus is exposed.

Buggers staged attack in Una against Dalits and are blaming Sangh when the people caught on camera are linked to Congress & even muslims were involved....must be your addled brain that some how pretends these muslims are Sanghis..

Hardeep Singh says ... Durgesh Pathak of AAP says "Punjabis are fool and they only know how to grow beard and tie turban. We will enlighten them."

@Prometheus @Juggernautjatt
Is this true?

Cp91UrHVIAEiae8.jpg

Kingra is a Sanghi Bhakat. Sab mile hue hain ji. He probably is involved with the drug cartels in Punjab.

This is the real constructive criticism or criticism which carries substance & which needs explanation from concern minister...
Rest AAP belongs to PAAP politics....

lol..Gadkari is one of the old guards, though he does work hard he also does end up doing gymnastics like this...

Modi = lying A$$ ...that also to palace of justice.

Cp_Io2TWAAIZR1J.jpg

Modi is anti Indian, who hates Delhiwalas.

While Modi fools Indians from the top of Red fort...

BJP motor mouths dime a dozen:

Even PMO India = Ch*tiya banao Indians:

Hardeep Singh says ... Durgesh Pathak of AAP says "Punjabis are fool and they only know how to grow beard and tie turban. We will enlighten them."

@Prometheus @Juggernautjatt
Is this true?

Cp91UrHVIAEiae8.jpg

No need to dig up old news. Let me tell ya something about new development. According to a journalist (closely associated to AAP) central leadership of AAP is planning to remove state convener Sucha Singh Chotepur. Himmat Singh Shergill could become new state chief of AAP. Also according to Jagbani newspaper Navjot Sidhu is demanding 40 seats for his aides in negotiations with kejriwal & maybe central leadership is trying to create space for sidhu.
Few days ago Sucha Singh openly showed his dejection on distribution of MLA tickets in media. Kingra is close to chotepur & he was quite unhappy on cutting of Kingra ticket. AAP is releasing another lot tickets in another couple of days.
Although I cannot confirm anything on these rumours.
@Prometheus can shed some light on Chotepur's current position in AAP, he is from his area.

Last edited:
No need to dig up old news. Let me tell ya something about new development. According to a journalist (closely associated to AAP) central leadership of AAP is planning to remove state convener Sucha Singh Chotepur. Himmat Singh Shergill could become new state chief of AAP. Also according to Jagbani newspaper Navjot Sidhu is demanding 40 seats for his aides in negotiations with kejriwal & maybe central leadership is trying to create space for sidhu.
Few days ago Sucha Singh openly showed his dejection on distribution of MLA tickets in media. Kingra is close to chotepur & he was quite unhappy on cutting of Kingra ticket. AAP is releasing another lot tickets in another couple of days.
Although I cannot confirm anything on these rumours.
@Prometheus can throw some light on Chotepur's current position in AAP, he is from his area.

Chotepur is being sidelined? What about H S Phoolka? Is he being done away with too?
@Prometheus

Back
Top Bottom