What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You & juggernautjatt always post memes & news surrounding AAP. Okay, if you are so offended & wronged by me. Then Sorry. You could try remove the part regarding AAP memes from original post & replace it with accusations of others being Sanghi

@Nilgiri The problem is the LG/Gov. tend to sign most bills which are passed in financial cases such as this
I hardly post any memes or cartoons. Most of my replies incorporate news links or news epaper cuttings. Only two guys are notable here for regularly posting memes. From AAP side its ashok321 & from BJP side a ID with changing names & proclaiming as female.

I don't know how much hindus love cows but surely you right wingers love "only cows" to use them as tool of vote bank polarisation. Like you guys tried this strategy in Bihar but failed miserably. Now sanghi brains are repeating this mistake in Punjab. But Hindus of Punjab are very much sane like people of Delhi. They are with the right choice now.

Looks like your brains are addled.
Go and check who is using caste and religion in elections.

And your repeated insults at Hindus saving cows is enough indication of your disposition.

hi sanghi....Happy Independence day ....I think its 16th straight year when Sanghis are celebrating it......i think it was 2002 when sanghis started flying Tricolor

Same to your brother.
History lesson 101: before 2002 no private organization was allowed to fly tricolor. It was illegal. Since the law was repealed, RSS has been flying tricolor. In fact your bros went to RSS office to make issue of it. Up on which RSS invited your bros, gave them sweets and let them fly the tricolor.

he is a idiot:angry:....he will just open up more swiss accounts and indulge in scams like city center one........most of his minister from previous govt are facing cases of corruption

One AAP MLA in one year amassed 120 crores in half a state like Delhi...
Congrats on killing logic..

CptbEPKXYAEK6CW.jpg

We can imagine you jerks praying for no medals, it makes you so happy

Looks like your brains are addled.
Go and check who is using caste and religion in elections.

And your repeated insults at Hindus saving cows is enough indication of your disposition.
Truth is hard to swallow that is why you are trying to twist my arguments. You failed to prove how I insulted Hindus on the other hand you still have no answer for my questions.
Every sanghi has one thing in common when they think they are running out of logic they start behaving like crybabies & tries to play victim card for hindu religion.

Truth is hard to swallow that is why you are trying to twist my arguments. You failed to prove how I insulted Hindus on the other hand you still have no answer for my questions.
Every sanghi has one thing in common when they think they are running out of logic they start behaving like crybabies & tries to play victim card for hindu religion.

There is no twist. You know damn well Cow is sacred to Hindus.
By keep referring cows to Sanghis, you are trying to go around the fact that Cows are sacred to all Hindus, not just Sanghis. You know this to be a fact but you are trying to be a clever bigot by saying Sanghis instead of Hindus.

Second part, Sanghis, Yes we Evil Sanghis have always denounced attacks on anyone using Cow. We have also pointed to Sanghis who do Cow protection legitimately, who get killed. But you are too much of a bigot to acknowledge this fact.

Third, some of the AAP guys tore Quran and tried to make it look like BJP/Sanghis did it. Let me know why tearing of Quran should cause so much hurt vis a vis Killing of an animal? Finally, AAP guys did it, not BJP/Sangh..

Stop hiding behind the façade of only Sanghis loving Cow...

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/cong...ssues-raised-1444603?pfrom=home-lateststories

Nice Surprise. Hopefully Congress keeps up this new found courage and proceeds in all matters concerning national security.

There is no twist. You know damn well Cow is sacred to Hindus.
By keep referring cows to Sanghis, you are trying to go around the fact that Cows are sacred to all Hindus, not just Sanghis. You know this to be a fact but you are trying to be a clever bigot by saying Sanghis instead of Hindus.
Cows are sacred to hindus but only sanghis try to impose it on other faiths because of their fanatic nature &. Majority of aggarwal hindus of Punjab dislike sanghi cow vigilante groups because these lunatic sanghis are not just destroying their soap & leather industry but also physically harming them & their staff.
Not just that sanghis also destroyed dairy farming business (worth 2500 crore annual turnover). They are demanding extortion in the name of cow. Your criminal minded sanghi fellows are creating terror on highways by beating poor drivers. Here are proofs that support my argument.
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/hary...tube-videos-appear-to-be-above-the-law-748444
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-cow-the-rate-to-let-a-truck-through-2958817/

Second part, Sanghis, Yes we Evil Sanghis have always denounced attacks on anyone using Cow. We have also pointed to Sanghis who do Cow protection legitimately, who get killed. But you are too much of a bigot to acknowledge this fact.
There is no sanghi that does Cow protection legitimately, all their acts are violent. But this fact is hard to swallow for a brainwashed bigot like you . Lolzz a guy in favour of acts promoting communal tension is calling me a bigot.
Let mw ask you some questions
1. If cow is so much important to sanghis then why are thousands of cows are starving & dying on the roads of country ruled by a pro sanghi government ?
2 If cow is so much important to sanghis then why sanghis need Dalit hindus for disposing dead cows ?
3 If cow is so much important to sanghis then why are they refusing to adopt cows send by Progressive Dairy Farmers Association of Punjab ?

In India most people respect cows because they are holy to Hindus but only sanghis are spreading violence & venom in society in the name of cow just to appease their political masters. Incidents in Una, Dadri, Punjab & haryana are Prime examples of it.

Third, some of the AAP guys tore Quran and tried to make it look like BJP/Sanghis did it. Let me know why tearing of Quran should cause so much hurt vis a vis Killing of an animal? Finally, AAP guys did it, not BJP/Sangh..
Again you came up with false illustration. Let me expose your lie.
Police has failed to provide any solid proof of AAP MLA involvement to the court. NDA government is trying to implicate AAP MLA on the basis of just a statement of ex sanghi. Even Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) is claiming that one of the 3 culprits is their Punjab unit secretary.
https://defence.pk/threads/malerkot...-is-vishwa-hindu-parishad-punjab-secy.437729/

Stop hiding behind the façade of only Sanghis loving Cow...
Stop hiding behind the umbrella of Hindu religion, Sangh is not whole Hindu religion in itself...............

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/cong...ssues-raised-1444603?pfrom=home-lateststories

Nice Surprise. Hopefully Congress keeps up this new found courage and proceeds in all matters concerning national security.
Your link is not working.

Back
Top Bottom