What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Hardeep Singh says ... Durgesh Pathak of AAP says "Punjabis are fool and they only know how to grow beard and tie turban. We will enlighten them."

@Prometheus @Juggernautjatt
Is this true?

Cp91UrHVIAEiae8.jpg

hardeep singh is a good guy.............sad to see this happening

No need to dig up old news. Let me tell ya something about new development. According to a journalist (closely associated to AAP) central leadership of AAP is planning to remove state convener Sucha Singh Chotepur. Himmat Singh Shergill could become new state chief of AAP. Also according to Jagbani newspaper Navjot Sidhu is demanding 40 seats for his aides in negotiations with kejriwal & maybe central leadership is trying to create space for sidhu.
Few days ago Sucha Singh openly showed his dejection on distribution of MLA tickets in media. Kingra is close to chotepur & he was quite unhappy on cutting of Kingra ticket. AAP is releasing another lot tickets in another couple of days.
Although I cannot confirm anything on these rumours.
@Prometheus can shed some light on Chotepur's current position in AAP, he is from his area.

Chotepur is going to be removed............durgesh is going to mess up big time.

Chotepur is being sidelined? What about H S Phoolka? Is he being done away with too?
@Prometheus

Wings of Phulkha are already axed ........and Bhagwant mann already dig his own grave

@Prometheus can you provide some information on identity of recently inducted former akali MLA Balbir Singh Bath. Is that true he was close friend of butcher Poohla Nihang ?

Bath was MLA from Sri Hargobindpur in my District..........he was loyalist of Capt Kamaljit Singh.......dont know about his relations with that poohla.......obiously Poohla was provided with rank of cabinet minister by congressis for killing innocent sikhs........so he must have some links with him...not sure

Sri Hargindpur is made a reserved seat .....he cant contest from there now

retarded unnecessary interference in hindu festivals continues, might aswell ban kids from playing cricket,gymnastics and swimming as they are "dangerous". Wont be surprised if next year there will be a total ban, as it happened with Jallikattu. Nothing more than cultural genocide under the guise of "doing good" by externally funded ngos.

With people like these you dont need any enemies:

retarded unnecessary interference in hindu festivals continues, might aswell ban kids from playing cricket,gymnastics and swimming as they are "dangerous". Wont be surprised if next year there will be a total ban, as it happened with Jallikattu. Nothing more than cultural genocide under the guise of "doing good" by externally funded ngos.

With people like these you dont need any enemies:

Forget the NGO's, the criminals are within the Judiciary itself. If HC will not interfere in Mosques but will interfear in Hindu festivals, it clearly means we have a den of seculars in the Judiciary...

Forget the NGO's, the criminals are within the Judiciary itself. If HC will not interfere in Mosques but will interfear in Hindu festivals, it clearly means we have a den of seculars in the Judiciary...
Yeah they are both linked to each other. NGO's put cases, judges give them what they want to. They have exclusive access to supreme court judges, and probably go by their nonsense, knowingly or unknowingly.

If an organization files a case about kids lashing themselves on muharram, it will prefer to leave it to the community, in this "era of intolerance". Pack of Jokers.

Yeah they are both linked to each other. NGO's put cases, judges give them what they want to. They have exclusive access to supreme court judges, and probably go by their nonsense, knowingly or unknowingly.

If an organization files a case about kids lashing themselves on muharram, it will prefer to leave it to the community, in this "era of intolerance". Pack of Jokers.

Any solution to this nonsense ? When do these pack of Jokers resign ? I know the govt. has been sitting on the appointment of Judges for 8 months. Which probably means the new set of Judges are corrupt as ****...

Any solution to this nonsense ? When do these pack of Jokers resign ? I know the govt. has been sitting on the appointment of Judges for 8 months. Which probably means the new set of Judges are corrupt as ****...
Thats pretty much the case I think, vetting going on, trying to weed out the really sh!tty ones. Not sure what ideas they have...wondering if people have seen this one sided stupidity of the court.

Apart from this we also have that NGT nonsense still going on. dont think all of it can be cleaned up in one term, rot goes really deep and all over. These loonies have strong roots.

Thats pretty much the case I think, vetting going on, trying to weed out the really sh!tty ones. Not sure what ideas they have...wondering if people have seen this one sided stupidity of the court.

Apart from this we also have that NGT nonsense still going on. dont think all of it can be cleaned up in one term, rot goes really deep and all over. These loonies have strong roots.

In a way its a good thing, IF these events can be given big enough publicity, then possibly a Hindu Unity can be created. We need at least another 2 terms to clean this rot from the system. To be frank, Hindus should be pushed enough to come out in force. Hindus in India have been increasingly become docile...

modi lover and hater should watch this video

world economy with indian economy ... must watch

Back
Top Bottom