What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Since when is hugging a part of Indian identity? I always saw that as more of a muslim thing.

Please keep posting nonsense. Hugging is not just Indian thing or Muslim thing. It's universal show of affection between humans.

I am sure Modi hugging people is the worst an Indian PM did. Glad you pointed at this nonsense and took our PM to task.
Next what? Too many foreign visits perhaps?

Please keep posting nonsense. Hugging is not just Indian thing or Muslim thing. It's universal show of affection between humans.

I am sure Modi hugging people is the worst an Indian PM did. Glad you pointed at this nonsense and took our PM to task.
Next what? Too many foreign visits perhaps?

I am not a BJP or Modi hater, so let's put this to rest.

Narendra modi Best PM for india but still some people have problem with progressive india ... Ms Bitch in video watch please

Goyal should've been more aggressive and taken her to cleaners on the false narratives being created nevertheless good responses

Goyal should've been more aggressive and taken her to cleaners on the false narratives being created nevertheless good responses

That's the one big problem of BJP.
They are not aggressive enough. Goyal, Prabhu and few others are just too nice to be politicians.

When I look at Other party's leaders and how they spread crap around with a swag, I wonder why BJP does not do it.
Oh, the lower rung BJP leaders do it but not the top tier, unlike the other parties top leaders who get in the muck and get dirty.

Narendra modi Best PM for india but still some people have problem with progressive india ... Ms Bitch in video watch please
Original date of the interview?

They are not aggressive enough. Goyal, Prabhu and few others are just too nice to be politicians.

When I look at Other party's leaders and how they spread crap around with a swag, I wonder why BJP does not do it.
Oh, the lower rung BJP leaders do it but not the top tier, unlike the other parties top leaders who get in the muck and get dirty.
Well yes BJP must expose those who create divide for votes and then blame it all on BJP. People won't realise with own their own.

Bhakts & their bhakti :devil:
View attachment 324726

Actually Makkar is a planted puppet of Badal who is also a puppet of BJP. So no one in Punjab trusts the credibility of SGPC nowdays.
SGPC is useless but do you think the narrative is false?

So yes, Modi hugging foreign dignitaries is becoming embarrassing. Though we may look at him as an strong man (mostly due to lack of leader with balls for a long time), he does not have an imposing personality (very few Indians have. I don't know what bad karmas we did to become such a pacified nation), and hugging dignitaries makes him appear weaker than he actually is.
Are you in to BDSM, that you are looking for someone to dominate you?Times have changed and no one likes emotionless leaders nowadays.

Last edited:

Plus Sambit Patra is fast becoming our own Sanjhay Jha :/

So BJP opposed GST, The same bill that they are so proudly flashing as an achievement of their own. Arun Jaitley separates information from noise.
Watch him explaining the difference between the UPA and NDA versions of the GST Bill. And reasons why UPA bill couldn't be passed.

Dont mind Anti national Congress scumbags and pakistani stooge gulam nabi azaad.

Back
Top Bottom