What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah we all know. Only Bharat Mata, Jana Gana Mana and Vande Mataram are communal.

why blame him check Rajnath speech in Parliament even Zakir Naik won't come close

Sikhs in Kashmir forced to take part in stirs: SGPC to Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti

SHIROMANI GURDWARA Parbhandak Committee (SGPC) has alleged that Sikhs in Jammu & Kashmir were being forced to participate in anti-India protests and raise pro-Pakistan slogans.

SGPC president Avtar Singh Makkar has written to Home Minister Rajnath Singh, J&K Governor N N Vohra and Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti to ensure the safety of Sikhs living in state.

In his letter, Makkar said, “We have been receiving calls from Sikhs living in different parts of Jammu and Kashmir that the situation in Kashmir has been turning from bad to worse and that Sikhs living in state are in trouble. Sikhs are a negligible minority in Kashmir.”

He claimed, “Sikh associations in Kashmir has informed us over phone that Sikhs are feeling unsafe in Kashmir. Sikhs have being forced to come out of their homes and professions establishments to participate in the protest against India and raise pro-Pakistan slogans. Sikhs have become prisoners in their own homes in Kashmir. They are struggling to buy food and other commodities for their daily needs due to protests and fear.”

Makkar said, “The SGPC had participated in the relief work in Kashmir during floods last year. Sikhs had attempted to provide every kind of assistance to Kashmir during floods. Sikhs should get similar support from Kashmir in this hour of need.”

“We cannot reveal the names of any Sikh body that contacted us for help. It would be damaging for Sikhs living there,” said Daljit Singh Bedi, additional secretary, SGPC.”

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...o-rajnath-singh-mehbooba-mufti-flood-2965137/

I was banned from a 'liberal' fb group last month when i said precisely this to a photo of sikh guy paying respects to terrorist wani's body was used by propagandists

Bhakts & their bhakti :devil:
13921175_1806396756271800_2394803685288309416_n.jpg

I was banned from a 'liberal' fb group last month when i said precisely this to a photo of sikh guy paying respects to terrorist wani's body was used by propagandists
Actually Makkar is a planted puppet of Badal who is also a puppet of BJP. So no one in Punjab trusts the credibility of SGPC nowdays.

Bhakts & their bhakti :devil:
View attachment 324726

Actually Makkar is a planted puppet of Badal who is also a puppet of BJP. So no one in Punjab trusts the credibility of SGPC nowdays.

i don't know what's the deal with sgpc but i find it hard to believe that there would be sikhs and pundits who will join islamofascists in protests against state for Wani's killing unless there is life threatening compulsion

Right. Slyfox Modi kept 130Cr in Talwar's almari

Responding to the I-T raids, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia had said, “Modiji, you deploy the CBI, Delhi Police, IB, ED and Income Tax, but we will keep doing our work.”

Shocking Details: Ahmed Patel & Gujarat Congress plotted Una Dalit Bashing Incident

Gujarat police have come across some shocking details behind the Una Dalit Bashing Incident. The entire incident at Una seems to be cooked up by Ahmed Patel and his close Congressi aide Punjabhai Bheembhai. Some revelations by the investigative authorities have pointed out to the strong involvement of Ahmed Patel's in the Una Dalit Bashing Event.

http://jagrukbharat.com/8060/shocki...t-congress-plotted-una-dalit-bashing-incident

Was there any doubt about it?

This dalit bashing incident was clearly a plot, and very damaging not only for BJP as a party, but Hindus as a whole.

This is the very reason I believe that this was time for BJP and RSS to distance themselves from toxic "Gau Rakshak" lobby, even if they lose some votes in UP election . It was not just a case of votes, but something which had potential to divide Hindus politically.

Thus while "Cow protection" is important for BJP and RSS, it is a time for tactical retreat on that issue. I don't know why political astute people like @Darmashkian think it is a bad decision at this time. This was not a case where Muslims were involved so that BJP could get along by not giving a damn.

And we frankly need to fix this dalit problem politically. There is a section of dalits who ,under influence of missionaries/liberals/Dalit activists/vote hunters, would always try to peddle victimhood complex and act as a millstone around Hindu's neck. It is about time we use same good o'l divide and rule tactics and wean away some portion of dalits from these niggerized dalits. The ones who are left in niggerized state could happily convert to Islam or Christianity .A enemy within is more dangerous than an enemy without.

And I do not understand why these idiot BJP people did not opened that IT case against NDTV ,which they have done this month, a year and a half ago. Did they thought that NDTV would someday become pro BJP!

Last edited:
why blame him check Rajnath speech in Parliament even Zakir Naik won't come close

Rajnath is a disgrace. Infact whole BJP oldie brigade is,bar some. They are classical example of "dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka".

Few good minds like Arun Shauri have gone against BJP because of the treatment that new order meted out to him (apart from him not being able to digest being shunted out due to Jaitely).

Even Modi is not turning out half of what people expected him to be, though with world economy in a very shitty position, mellowing down to not rock the boat much is understandable. On top of it, he should stop hugging foreign dignitaries. It is becoming genuinely embarrassing.

i don't know what's the deal with sgpc but i find it hard to believe that there would be sikhs and pundits who will join islamofascists in protests against state for Wani's killing unless there is life threatening compulsion
There are some Bhindrawala & Akali Dal (A)supporters in Jammu area. Few days ago Simranjeet Singh Mann also visited pellet gun victims in kashmir.
You are saying Kashmiri Sikhs are willfully taking part in Anti India stirs !?
May be not all but some elements are willfully taking part in it. My point is due to politicisation SGPC has lost its credibility. It is hard to believe on their statements which are mostly fabricated indirectly by the government.
Saala tharki .. :lol:
A humble attempt to light up this thread :flame:

So BJP opposed GST, The same bill that they are so proudly flashing as an achievement of their own. Arun Jaitley separates information from noise.
Watch him explaining the difference between the UPA and NDA versions of the GST Bill. And reasons why UPA bill couldn't be passed.

Rajnath is a disgrace. Infact whole BJP oldie brigade is,bar some. They are classical example of "dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka".

Few good minds like Arun Shauri have gone against BJP because of the treatment that new order meted out to him (apart from him not being able to digest being shunted out due to Jaitely).

Even Modi is not turning out half of what people expected him to be, though with world economy in a very shitty position, mellowing down to not rock the boat much is understandable. On top of it, he should stop hugging foreign dignitaries. It is becoming genuinely embarrassing.

Now you have problems with Modi hugging people!!
Yeah man. That is shameful. Not sure where your priorities are vis a vis branding a politician's acts as shameful!

May Ram Bless you.

Now you have problems with Modi hugging people!!
Yeah man. That is shameful. Not sure where your priorities are vis a vis branding a politician's acts as shameful!

May Ram Bless you.

Modi is a statesman and there are some some classical archtypes to behave like a statesman. One is to behave like a old wise man ,an archtype which would fit like of Lee Kuan Yew, Manmohan singh; another is to project power like Putin does. It is not about confirming to stereotypes, but to intimidate your opponents.

So yes, Modi hugging foreign dignitaries is becoming embarrassing. Though we may look at him as an strong man (mostly due to lack of leader with balls for a long time), he does not have an imposing personality (very few Indians have. I don't know what bad karmas we did to become such a pacified nation), and hugging dignitaries makes him appear weaker than he actually is.

Modi is a statesman and there are some some classical archtypes to behave like a statesman. One is to behave like a old wise man ,an archtype which would fit like of Lee Kuan Yew, Manmohan singh; another is to project power like Putin does. It is not about confirming to stereotypes, but to intimidate your opponents.

So yes, Modi hugging foreign dignitaries is becoming embarrassing. Though we may look at him as an strong man (mostly due to lack of leader with balls for a long time), he does not have an imposing personality (very few Indians have. I don't know what bad karmas we did to become such a pacified nation), and hugging dignitaries makes him appear weaker than he actually is.

Please don't stop.
This is hilarious. Modi hugging is analyzed and dissected.
Wait Wait, there is more. Archetype statesmen? Next what mate?

We are Indians and that's our identity. Let's not pretend to be something we are not. And for god sake, stop feeling ashamed of our culture.

If you have something genuine to criticize Modi, do so, Stop making a buffoon of yourself. MMS is a old wise man archetype!? Yeah, that's exactly what he was :crazy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom