What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Imo non Muslim majority countries have some responsibility to counter the flawed ideologies in constructive way by properly analyzing the theology. The people already working in these respects should come handy and should be allowed to openly preach like ZN

Problem is none of the moderate ulema are coming out and challenging him on theological basis. This was talked about in the debate video I posted. I wish it was handled a lot better as well....but we have to deal with this guy sooner than later.

Problem is none of the moderate ulema are coming out and challenging him on theological basis. This was talked about in the debate video I posted. I wish it was handled a lot better as well....but we have to deal with this guy sooner than later.

I also meant the atheist preachers capable of constructive argument.

I also meant the atheist preachers capable of constructive argument.

Problem is will that carry same amount of legitimacy (for muslim public) as a faithful muslim leader.

Anyways lets wait and see, govt is saying some action may be taken:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...naik-for-hate-speech/articleshow/53080185.cms

What a disgusting filth. Well at least he has come out and said it.

Thank god for little mercies.
CmwpdWHW8AAlQyh.jpg

I was wondering where is diggi raja these days.:P We havent seen enough cr@p coming out of his mouth lately.
Last he was seen having a decent debate with FM AJ in the rajya sabha where he was saying "humko dhamkaiye mat vit mantri ji hum darte nhi h aap kala dhan rakhne walo ke naam ujagaar kijiye". Atleast AJ is doing something good.:lol::D

I was wondering where is diggi raja these days.:P We havent seen enough cr@p coming out of his mouth lately.
Last he was seen having a decent debate with FM AJ in the rajya sabha where he was saying "humko dhamkaiye mat vit mantri ji hum darte nhi h aap kala dhan rakhne walo ke naam ujagaar kijiye". Atleast AJ is doing something good.:lol::D

Diggy antics are what makes the world go round...if he was good at finding pennies as he is at finding silly remarks....he'd be a millionaire a long time back.

Diggy antics are what makes the world go round...if he was good at finding pennies as he is at finding silly remarks....he'd be a millionaire a long time back.
Nonetheless he is very usefull to congress. He at least helps the general Indian mass to remember that congress still does exist.

Back
Top Bottom