What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

That article was disgraceful.
Coming from ex cabinet minister, that was shocking.
Clearly shows his hatred for not being made part of BJP government.

bunch of useless old morons jealous of what Modi has done

if they were at helm BjP would still be a mp,guj,raj party

bunch of useless old morons jealous of what Modi has done

if they were at helm BjP would still be a mp,guj,raj party

To be honest, I have huge suspicions on BJP leutens gang. One part of me says they are good but the rational part of me says otherwise.

To be honest, I have huge suspicions on BJP leutens gang. One part of me says they are good but the rational part of me says otherwise.

I get a feeling that AJ might have finally struck necessary deals for GST

maybe the reason he wasn't touched

we could most probably see gst passing this monsoon session

page2-1.jpg

page2-2.jpg

I don't get the big deal. Maybe something is big on the anvil in Civil aviation? (I'm crossing my fingers for it to be Air India).

it was through his interviews that i used to get a sense of what was happening in the finance ministry much more articulate and aware than AJ himself . I was getting a feeling he was being groomed for future FM .

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...nations-to-NGOs-soon/articleshow/53070796.cms

Another great step.
These NGO have been at the forefront of a very negative campaign against India.

ngos are not against India

they're just against India inhabited by heathen pagans

it was through his interviews that i used to get a sense of what was happening in the finance ministry much more articulate and aware than AJ himself . I was getting a feeling he was being groomed for future FM .

No way to look at it except it being a disappointment.
Was it a message to his father?

Who is left in Finance ministry now?

Yah I got the same feeling. But maybe he has been deputed to civil aviation given his skills/expertise to handle a big financial reform for Air India etc.

I don't trust media analysis one bit these days. I will wait and see for myself. Modi may have already consulted with him about this before going through with the move...we will see if Sinha himself hints at any point the reasoning and/or his own reaction to it....or if his dad squawks about it somewhere.

No way to look at it except it being a disappointment.
Was it a message to his father?

Who is left in Finance ministry now?

Arjun Ram Meghwal

Arjun Ram Meghwal (born 7 December 1954) is an Indian politician belonging to the Bharatiya Janata Party and party Chief Whip in 16th Lok Sabha. He has been elected to the
15th and 16th Lok Sabhas (terms of the lower house of the Parliament of India ) from Bikaner constituency, Rajasthan in 2009.He was awarded the Best parliamentarian Award in 2013. Mr. Meghwal doesn't use the car provided by the government in commuting for work. Instead, he uses his push-bike as a local transport mode. [1]

From being a weaver to working his way to the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) as officer to being elected as member of parliament to becoming a union minister now, Arjun Ram Meghwal's journey through life has been an inspiration for many.

The Dalit MP seems to have been rewarded with a berth in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's council of ministers on Tuesday as much in recognition for his struggles in life as for highlighting the allegedly illegal land deals of Robert Vadra in Bikaner in Rajasthan, which is his constituency.

Born into a traditionally weaver family of Kismidesar village in Bikaner, Mr Meghwal was married at the age of 13.
But he continued his studies while also working with his father as a weaver. He graduated with a BA degree from Sri Dungar College in Bikaner and also earned an LLB and a Master's from the same institution.

After his studies, he started preparing for competitive examinations and got into Indian Post and Telegraph Department as a telephone operator.
He had his first stint with politics when he contested and won the elections for the post of general secretary of Telephone Traffic Association.
While working as a telephone operator, he passed the examination for Rajasthan State Administrative Service in his second attempt.

He got into the top-most echelons of bureaucracy when he was promoted to the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and worked as District Collector of Churu in Rajasthan.

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) offered Mr Meghwal the ticket to contest the Lok Sabha elections in 2009 from Bikaner. He won the election, becoming a member of parliament.
He was re-elected from the same constituency in 2014.

He is the chief whip of the BJP in the Lok Sabha and one of the very few MPs who cycle to parliament. Indeed, he even pedalled his way up to Rashtrapati Bhavan on Tuesday for his swearing-in as minister of state

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arjun_Ram_Meghwal

As far as I understand J Sinha paid for two reasons only

1. Na Mo was clear about a targeted approach for FDI. For this he did very good number of meeting with big wigs. This was of course nt liked by FM AJ as its like MoS is directly courting FDI and he is shown to be sitting idle. So basically the lack of numbers and usual insecure AJ made it difficult for this portfolio retention
  2. His father constant barbs and jabs is an internal issue as well. The NSG failure and his article that "failure acche hain" was seen feeding ammo to opposition nd coming parliamentary session will see that also.
So in a way his movement shields him from the likes of insecure AJ. But this man J Sinha is pretty good and articulate man. I hope he continues to use his connections and perhaps bring a bigver chain in civil aviation....

But J Sinha is a fine man and I see a bright future to him under any portfolio..

One more very very big announcement which I liked a lot

Look at S Swamy .
His whole tirade against Raghuram Rajan, economy, government, Congress, China talks and what not finally earned him what.. nothing..
This government did not reward him and rightly so for his illogical and constant attempts to bw in limelight.. a clear msg government does nt need ppl like that..

So.ething similar to smriti - too much uncompromising , needless fights, media focus and virtually daily basis a new crisis for her endless pursuit of aggressive tackles..

In a way some good actions have happened..

I wish some more could have been done..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom