What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Air India is horrible in true sense..
But I m nt sure privatisation alone can change things there..
The union, mentality of ppl and the typical culture needs a holistic change..

I look at something like IndiGo or even Vistara or Jet.. they have happily got the market bcz our guys in Air India give them a advantage..

Last I heard Emirates and other airlines of the region giving the air India pilots 1.5X pay package to join..

Good they should go and get the shock.. no airlines tolerate such lack of discipline and callous attitude as displayed by air India ppl time and again.. when they go, get the shock and get booted then only they will understand how they have caused harm to the country and themselves

@jaunty
Here you go ... a target of 5000 crore jobs for Irani.
CmnojgMVIAAZd2h.jpg

Aaj Suraj paschim se Uga? Sagarika praising NaMo

Her words are too good to be true. Hint of sarcasm?

@jaunty
CmnojgMVIAAZd2h.jpg

5000 crore jobs for a total population of 130 crores?

Even if she meant 5000 crore package for textile industry, that is not much really. I sense a rap on the knuckles delivered for Irani - although I really wanted her to be given a ministry similar to Women/Child development where her combative skills could be put to good use while not jeopardizing a key ministry.

@jaunty
CmnojgMVIAAZd2h.jpg
Total population of earth = 730 crore.
Total no. of jobs textile policy is planning = 5000 crore.:o:
Are they looking for jobs where the species other then homo sapiens can be employed too.:crazy:

Air India is horrible in true sense..
But I m nt sure privatisation alone can change things there..
The union, mentality of ppl and the typical culture needs a holistic change..

I look at something like IndiGo or even Vistara or Jet.. they have happily got the market bcz our guys in Air India give them a advantage..

Last I heard Emirates and other airlines of the region giving the air India pilots 1.5X pay package to join..

Good they should go and get the shock.. no airlines tolerate such lack of discipline and callous attitude as displayed by air India ppl time and again.. when they go, get the shock and get booted then only they will understand how they have caused harm to the country and themselves

The same problems exist in Railways as well.
Simply put, the unions are killing them slowly.

The same problems exist in Railways as well.
Simply put, the unions are killing them slowly.

Yah its crazy the amount of idle lazy bums in railways getting paychecks from taxpayer for literally doing next to nothing or actively contributing negative work....and they are all protected by the union.

It is fiscally a very detrimental situation, I wish one day it will change. Right now the only thing that has been done is to show consumers on their rajdhani ticket how much "subsidy" is given...i.e how much blood money is given to overprotected overunionised bulk of railway corps.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom