What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So you are the one who leaked this? :o:

Otherwise why act so cagey? :undecided:
I have no idea what you are talking about. What is Udta Punjab? I deny any knowledge or lack of it in this case. Apparently it is a good joke. :angel:

tell me how authentic is this ?

nehru in RSS :D

13466463_661431210679156_5764965223562402837_n.jpg

@Levina @Sky lord @SarthakGanguly @Rain Man

WTH i got this link in my Inbox today and its working though the release date of this movie is 17th

http://172.110.20.53/udta_punjab.mp4
Not working for me....
half the sites are banned here. I'm not surprised.
Was it Udta ahem???

Did you notice ' For Censor ' tag on the left corner :D

bhai bade level se leak hui hai movie
A malayalam movie was leaked from censor last year.
Apparently it happened when one of the guys working for censor board (editor or something) decided to gift his fiancee an unedited version.
:P

Last edited:
Dude, I can't read Hindi, so if this is a joke, I don't get it ...but can't be Nehru because Nehru would only be 16 years old in 1905 and this guy is way older.

Shodhan means cleansing or rectifying .

thats confusing for me as well .
Not working for me....
half the sites are banned here. I'm not surprised.
Was it Udta ahem???

A malayalam movie was leaked from censor last year.
Apparently one of the guys working for censor board (editor or something) decided to gift his fiancee an unedited version.
:P

ji

Udhtaa mangalyaan :D

Apparently one of the guys working for censor board (editor or something) decided to gift his fiancee an unedited version.

HAHA...so flowers and chocolates are no longer enough for the modern woman? :undecided:

You are mistaken dude, RSS & BJP are totally opposite & hate for the BJP mustn't translate into hate for RSS.
RSS has done a lot for the Sikh community in India, for example:- http://www.firstpost.com/india/ghar...istians-sikhism-raises-akali-ire-2001091.html
I understand that you think that AAP will fix Punjab's drug problem, but as the denizen of Delhi(AAP territory) I can assure you Drug menace will only worsen under AAP. Par koi nahi ek baar AAP koh bhi aazma ke dekh loh

you think Kejriwal will win Delhi again in future?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom