What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

View attachment 310962

It is very intriguing that Chidambaram says that the panel probe report vindicates his position on second affidavit . Does it mean that he was aware of the missing papers in the file even at that time or were the removed papers pertain to the intelligence inputs obtained based on which the first affidavit was filed earlier ? Clearly, Chidambaram is hiding something. Congress and Sonia fans clutching at straws. Wont take Chidu and the cong fan boys too far. They will drown in the shit they themselves made :P
He was forced to in a way.

1962 was a Nehruvian disaster. RSS helped the armed forces in the NEFA area extensively. They also fought in Srinagar in 1947 and rounded up Dogra officers who were willing to just leave the place with their lives. :D
Take a look at @geetv79's Tweet:

khairana.jpg

Have you ever studied in Kendriya vidyalaya??
I have.
Being an army brat I have studied in all sorts of schools(big,small,good and bad).
So I know how these decisions would effect the functioning of KVs around India.

Dear Levina (obvious pun intended to point out Smriti Irani's utter stupidity)

Not sure how your KV education makes any difference. Although I did go to private schools, I have definitely studied at govt institutes for what it's worth. That's not the point here. The point here is whether we value education or not. Smriti Irani is an insult to the collective intelligence of the country. If she was a Congress appointee the same people who are defending her would have thrashed her and they would be right. She is to HRD ministry as Rahul baba is to Congress presidency, both highly unqualified for the job. Have you noticed her statements over the past 2 years? The only thing she is good at is drama, which is her primary trade anyway. Just as we speak, Chetan Chauhan, an ex cricketer has been appointed as NIFT chairman. What's next? Anupam Kher to head IISc? It has been made abundantly clear that you don't have to have any education/experience in relevant fields to hold important positions, you just need political backing. Get out of your party affiliation and think for a moment, what's her credentials to be one of India's most important ministers? Can you list them? Or does that not matter anymore? Would you react the same way if Tushar Kapoor was made defense minister, because it is as crazy as that? And when someone asked Mrs Irani about decreased spending in education (last year) her answer was that good research can be done with less money. I mean how stupid can one get, that's how clueless she is. I am not even going into her obvious political involvement in student politics across the country. Anyone not wearing tinted BJP goggles can see that her appointment is one of the worst decisions Modi has taken, perhaps next only to his visit to Pakistan.

Giving a breakdown of his work schedule, Chauhan said: “I will spend 60 per cent of the time in DDCA, 30 per cent at NIFT and 30 per cent in my business.” :rofl::rofl:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/chetan-chauhan-is-nift-chief-2859981/

Last edited:

Not sure how your KV education makes any difference. Although I did go to private schools, I have definitely studied at govt institutes for what it's worth. That's not the point here. The point here is whether we value education or not. Smriti Irani is an insult to the collective intelligence of the country. If she was a Congress appointee the same people who are defending her would have thrashed her and they would be right. She is to HRD ministry as Rahul baba is to Congress presidency, both highly unqualified for the job. Have you noticed her statements over the past 2 years? The only thing she is good at is drama, which is her primary trade anyway. Just as we speak, Chetan Chauhan, an ex cricketer has been appointed as NIFT chairman. What's next? Anupam Kher to head IISc? It has been made abundantly clear that you don't have to have any education/experience in relevant fields to hold important positions, you just need political backing. Get out of your party affiliation and think for a moment, what's her credentials to be one of India's most important ministers? Can you list them? Or does that not matter anymore? Would you react the same way if Tushar Kapoor was made defense minister, because it is as crazy as that? And when someone asked Mrs Irani about decreased spending in education (last year) her answer was that good research can be done with less money. I mean how stupid can one get, that's how clueless she is. I am not even going into her obvious political involvement in student politics across the country. Anyone not wearing tinted BJP goggles can see that her appointment is one of the worst decisions Modi has taken, perhaps next only to his visit to Pakistan.

Giving a breakdown of his work schedule, Chauhan said: “I will spend 60 per cent of the time in DDCA, 30 per cent at NIFT and 30 per cent in my business.” :rofl::rofl:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/chetan-chauhan-is-nift-chief-2859981/

Go through the education credentials of Kapil Sibal and M. M. Joshi and decide for yourself what value they brought to the HRD ministry. Joshi was disastrous and Sibal was full time busy trying to subvert the education system and promoting the "Legend" of Nehru-Gandhi dynasty.

I understand your point here, however the value of a person can not be solely determined by the no. of degrees or kind of degrees he holds. Personal integrity, personal interests, and capacity to look at a bigger picture matter as much as a degree acquired in a classroom.

As an example, consider a CEO of a diversified conglomerate, say GE, GE deals in areas as diverse as consumer finance to aircraft engines. Does the person managing the company needs to be a CA as well as a Aeronautical engineer?
You bring capability to the table, not necessarily degrees.

As far as Smriti Irani is concerned, this ministry has been a steep learning curve for her but comparing her to Rahul Gandhi who probably can't even win a 10th standard debate competition simply reeks of bias.

Also HRD is a tough ministry to hold. Those guys here who can't take criticism in an online forum and either start calling names or rolling on the floor laughing senselessly wouldn't last a week in face of all those attacks. And these are the very ones who accuse her of lacking the mettle to head this ministry. Funny.

BTW i agree with you on Chetan Chauhan point. A better decision could have been made. Someone incompetent is at the helm of affairs.Needs to be sorted out.

Go through the education credentials of Kapil Sibal and M. M. Joshi and decide for yourself what value they brought to the HRD ministry. Joshi was disastrous and Sibal was full time busy trying to subvert the education system and promoting the "Legend" of Nehru-Gandhi dynasty.

I understand your point here, however the value of a person can not be solely determined by the no. of degrees or kind of degrees he holds. Personal integrity, personal interests, and capacity to look at a bigger picture matter as much as a degree acquired in a classroom.

As an example, consider a CEO of a diversified conglomerate, say GE, GE deals in areas as diverse as consumer finance to aircraft engines. Does the person managing the company needs to be a CA as well as a Aeronautical engineer?
You bring capability to the table, not necessarily degrees.

As far as Smriti Irani is concerned, this ministry has been a steep learning curve for her but comparing her to Rahul Gandhi who probably can't even win a 10th standard debate competition simply reeks of bias.

Also HRD is a tough ministry to hold. Those guys here who can't take criticism in an online forum and either start calling names or rolling on the floor laughing senselessly wouldn't last a week in face of all those attacks. And these are the very ones who accuse her of lacking the mettle to head this ministry. Funny.

BTW i agree with you on Chetan Chauhan point. A better decision could have been made. Someone incompetent is at the helm of affairs.Needs to be sorted out.

Leave him alone . . .he was nowhere to be seen when '9th fail' Tejasvi ydav was made deputy CM of Bihar or "Angutha Chhap" Golma Devi was made a minister in Ashok Gehlot's Rajasthan. also we can see what good an IITan is Doing to the Delhi as of now :lol:

Last edited:

Chetan Chauhan as the Chairman of NIFT.o_O
You are right their are much more qualified peoples in BJP to hold the HRD ministry then her. She should have been appointed as the Chairman of the FTII instead. Would have saved much trouble.

State government say Punjab is more developed than USA & Canada & they are very much right. In our state even labourers are post graduates. :o:
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/pu...o-manual-labour-to-make-ends-meet/253454.html

@ranjeet @Echo_419 @Prometheus @fsayed @The_Showstopper @litefire @Guynextdoor2
The Badal govt. in Punjab has been a failure in many front. Unemployment and durg trafficking are only a few of them.

Last edited:
State government says Punjab is more developed than USA & Canada & they are very much right. In our state even labourers are post graduates. :o:
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/pu...o-manual-labour-to-make-ends-meet/253454.html

Take a look at @geetv79's Tweet:
Take a look at @GauravPandhi's Tweet:

Take a look at @WithCongAssamNE's Tweet:
Take a look at @Ankushchoubey_'s Tweet:
Chetan Chauhan as the Chairman of NIFT.o_O
You are right their are much qualified peoples in BJP to hold the HRD ministry then her. She should have been appointed as the Chairman of the FTII instead. Would have saved much trouble.

The Badal govt. in Punjab has been a failure in many front. Unemployment and durg trafficking are only a few of them.
Take a look at @navinkhaitan's Tweet:
Take a look at @abhisar_sharma's Tweet:

Back
Top Bottom