What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

A very secular accident !

Bullet fired from Trinamool victory rally injures boy standing on roadside

A 13-year-old boy was today hit by a bullet allegedly fired from a victory procession organised to celebrate the win of Trinamool Congress candidate Hamidul Rahaman from Chopra Assembly constituency in Islampur area of the district.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/in...est-bengal-news-2836135/#sthash.KXRdvXEZ.dpuf

Indeed!
:tup:

I heard Jaitley gave it a miss and attended Seth's bday party. Why would that be?

Have you noticed that BJP is employing a lot of unemployed youth for its online campaign?
I was a lil taken aback when I met a few.
The hindutva ideology has crept deep into the masses, one thing that can keep this govt afloat.

Another doubt- Delhi govt comes under the home ministry so why does Kejriwal target Modi and why not Rajnath Singh?
Do Modi and Rajnath Singb have any issues?

Misogynist RSS:

Jai Bhagwan, Jai Bhagwat
CkNSFCRVEAEAY1U.jpg

Every state that is being ruled by BJP is performing very well. Shivraj Chouhan has turned a BIMARU basket case of MP into one of the best performing state of India. Maharashra is doing well ,even in face of a drought. Gujarat always perform well so no surprise there. Rajasthan is on cusp of industrialization. Haryana, Goa, and Chattisgarh are doing OK.

There is no serious problem in any state ruled by BJP.

Your state of Punjab is being ruled by a Sikh religious party (equivalent of Vishwa Hindu Parishad is for Hindus) with BJP in marginal alliance role. If you have to blame a group or organization for drug problem in Punjab, it should be in this order:

(1) People of Punjab: No one ,I repeat no one, is forcing Punjabis to consume drugs. They are taking drugs of their free will, and this problem of Drug addiction among Punjabis is not just limited to Punjab. Even in Delhi Punjabis have a very serious addiction problem.

Substance abuse has always been a constant social problem in Punjab. Before Drugs it was Alcohol. People just switched from alcohol (which btw is a drug, just a mild one) to hard drugs when they became available. The would sniff glue, if neither drugs nor alcohol is available.

No government ,I repeat no government, could control drugs when people themselves are addicts. US has launched an actual "war on drugs" ,which is war in every sense of the word, and still USA is one of the most addict country in the world.

Drug addiction problem is a social problem and originated in moral and social decay of society and could not be solved by force of arms.

(2) Sikhs: You being a fanatic Sikh loves to blame his shortcoming and shortcoming of his compatriots on others/BJP, while ignoring a very basic fact: Punjab is being ruled by a Sikh religious party. If you are looking people responsible for your drug addiction problem, look in a mirror.

Both you and your fellow akali @Juggernautjatt are fanatic akali Sikhs who take regular potshot on Hindus and blame BJP for your drug problem. I find it hilarious. It is you Sikhs who have drug addiction problem. It is your religious party which is ruling Punjab. It is members of your religious party (in effect making them part of Sikh clergy) who peddles drug. From my pov, it is internal problem of Sikh community as all actors in this saga ,both perpetrators and victims, are from Sikh community.

And after this somehow BJP and Hindus are to blame for your personal and communal shortcomings. Wah ji Wah.

u seems very afraid of sikhs..................did something happen at ur city involving sikhs???

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom