What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

#Presstitudes :lol: :lol: :lol:
13092165_2014156235476701_8389839946824181505_n.jpg

stop spreading lies.

that is not the twitter account of jackie shroff.

this is :

https://twitter.com/bindasbhidu

here is the verified twitter account of karan johar tagging the real account of jackie :

and why will jackie write tweets in devanagari script and why would he be so discourteous with barkha dutt, as in the fake account you are passing off a real??

BINDOW SEAT Panga ...
CgypefIU8AAmlYJ.jpg

so even before the plane crew and kanhaiya even recorded statements the bombay police already decided that this was a apolitical fracas?? :)

and kanhaiya says otherwise[1] :
"Yet again, this time inside the aircraft, a man tries to strangulate me," Kanhaiya tweeted after the alleged incident which took place when he was inside a Jet Airways aircraft at the airport.

and who was this aadmiyon ka preity zinta :
Following the incident, the man, identified as Manas Jyoti Deka (33), an employee of TCS in Pune, was detained and a non-cognisable offence filed at Mumbai airport, police said.
a typical software coolie... these neo-rich middle class specimens of idiocy, consumerism, pollution-creation, frivolousness and anti-humanity are known for supporting the sangh.

and the state bjp government is supporting nationalist hooligans instead of eradicating capitalism and saving farmers from such unnecessary suicides :
Following the incident, Maharashtra Minister of State (Home) Ram Shinde said Kanhaiya was trying to malign the image of the BJP-led state government.

Yatra(dot)com predicted it in their commercial.

so yatra.com is mocking those in india who are oppressed??

this agency should be boycotted.

of course yatra.com will have as customers those like the aadmiyon ka preity zinta.

---

@The_Showstopper @Juggernautjatt

---

[1] http://www.news18.com/news/india/co...me-on-pune-bound-flight-kanhaiya-1234095.html

stop spreading lies.

that is not the twitter account of jackie shroff.

this is :

https://twitter.com/bindasbhidu

here is the verified twitter account of karan johar tagging the real account of jackie :

and why will jackie write tweets in devanagari script and why would he be so discourteous with barkha dutt, as in the fake account you are passing off a real??

so even before the plane crew and kanhaiya even recorded statements the bombay police already decided that this was a apolitical fracas?? :)

and kanhaiya says otherwise[1] :

and who was this aadmiyon ka preity zinta :

a typical software coolie... these neo-rich middle class specimens of idiocy, consumerism, pollution-creation, frivolousness and anti-humanity are known for supporting the sangh.

and the state bjp government is supporting nationalist hooligans instead of eradicating capitalism and saving farmers from such unnecessary suicides :

so yatra.com is mocking those in india who are oppressed??

this agency should be boycotted.

of course yatra.com will have as customers those like the aadmiyon ka preity zinta.

---

@The_Showstopper @Juggernautjatt

---

[1] http://www.news18.com/news/india/co...me-on-pune-bound-flight-kanhaiya-1234095.html

This Comrade chickened out when it came to lodging a complaint. Why are comrades are scared of the LAW?

Parody account, Islamist - Anyone one with little sense can see, understand that it doesn't have √ mark. :lol: Further, stop quoting or mentioning me. :sick:
13043519_1032962583451343_2822328984042279373_n.jpg

People who questions Acche Din - Su Su Kumar family earns 3K in a month, but yet he can fly in Aircraft. :rofl:

This Comrade chickened out when it came to lodging a complaint. Why are comrades are scared of the LAW?

was that comrade and his comrades scared of misused law when they raised those need revolutionary slogans?? :)

and they didn't chicken out then and don't now.

but how are your questions relevant to kanhaiya not lodging the complaint at the moment??

was that comrade and his comrades scared of misused law when they raised those need revolutionary slogans?? :)

and they didn't chicken out then and don't now.

but how are your questions relevant to kanhaiya not lodging the complaint at the moment??

All they can do is raise slogans in the comfort of their own ghettos or kill innocent people in the jungles. When confronted they p!ss in their pants and squeal like a P!g for help.

Parody account, Islamist - Anyone one with little sense can see, understand that it doesn't have √ mark. :lol:

stop lolling... even the real account of jackie doesn't have the tick mark.

you were caught lying and posting disinfo.

Further, stop quoting or mentioning me. :sick:

then why did you come into my thread about the suicide of hyderbadi techie and then post anti-human filth??

this is a discussion forum and not your room where you can disallow someone from talking to you... especially someone who catches your lies. :)

@waz @WAJsal , i am sick and tired of this terrorist sympathizer arrogantly going around the forum and posting lies... come on, this thread has become a organizational place for sanghis who have terribly bad effects in offline india and the world... just because she is female shouldn't mean she be allowed to do nonsense.

Last edited:
All they can do is raise slogans in the comfort of their own ghettos or kill innocent people in the jungles. When confronted they p!ss in their pants and squeal like a P!g for help.

jab asli muddon pe seedhi baat karte hain toh nationaliston ko inkaar hai, jab kuch frustrate hoke bandook uthate hain toh unko terrorist karaar diya jaata hai.

and ask soni sori about who actually is doing the oppression against the innocents in the areas around those jungles... she herself is a victim. :)

@WAJsal you are aware of the issue. Hence, I solicit you to look into it. :cry:

I post about Dogs - Dogs become "Filth" for Islamist & wants all of them to be Killed. I posted my POV on Suicide in a thread started with "Fake Tittle" - My posts became Filth & I become The Terrorist Sympthaiser. :lol:

@WAJsal Please share any posts wherein I've supported Terrorist(s). I'll permanently leave this Forum. Further, feel free to take stringent action against me, if I've broken forums Rules.

I reported thread with Fake Tittle - Moderators corrected the Tittle. If my posts are Filth:blah::blah: Use Report Button, instead of posting Filth. :lol:

Forum Rule - Start a new thread with the Tittle as reported by News Agency, not what suits your Political Affiliations etc.

It's within members right to bring such wrong practices of Habitual Offender's in notice of Moderators, so that they can do the needful. ;)

Further, here I searched "Salmam Khan's" Twitter account. Look at √ this Mark. I've highlighted it, as it's there on all Verified Twitter Or, Facebook accounts. :angel:
Screenshot_2016-04-24-21-22-08_com.android.chrome_1461513157459_1461513179401.jpg

Edit: I've deleted one of the post in this thread. I've mentioned the reason while deleting it. Also, as this been discussed to Death over IM. :cray:

Here's Twitter Search of "Jackie Shroff's" account - He needs to contact Twitter Support Team to get his account Verified -√.

PS: see the difference between the highlighted Part in Screenshots.
Screenshot_2016-04-24-21-53-40_com.android.chrome_1461515046388.jpg

Last edited:
i was correct in suspecting this member for reporting my thread for title "correction".

yeah, the title correction brought back the suicided young man to life.

edit : ah, the member has cunningly modified her above post by removing her typical reference of me and putting in a appeal to wajsal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom