What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It takes a lot of courage to stand up and ask your followers to stop chanting so that a guy who might have conspired against yourself can speak...I reckon.
Hats off Modi!!

YouTube link hai toh share karo pls.....

True Secularism:
1534334_1984623108430014_5616615273399264097_n.jpg
Where do you get such Masala ? All worth hitting Superlike buttons....
Another safroonist/sanghi....

Not to mention the entire red consists of Christians, Muslims and Liberals showing just how completely India is communally charged. Muslims overwhelming against the Modi government as it is blamed for Gujrat. We muslims no matter what happens will not vote for Modi and his communal politics.

Why are we blaming Modi for this, we all need to over come this now. Its 16 years and he is cleared of all charges in spite of Sonia led brigade trying to frame him. It proves he was not involved and all action was tried to frame him one or other way.

Muslims kill themselves in their own countries. So you preaching us about Muslims is completely wrong. You should preach your own Pakistan who is killing / kidnapping minorities, Bangladeshi's hacking Hindus in their country. Muslims killing and raping their own brothers and sisters in Middle east.

It is hypocrisy that you Muslims get involved and show sympathy for Indian Muslims while conveniently forgetting your own kind in your own countries.

Do your statements justify that other communities should also use same equation in your countries?

What??? Someone okayed a purchase of 7.62x51mm belt ammunition for a state police force? The kind of ammunition that is used for belt-fed machine guns?? Naturally a state police force is unlikely to possess such heavy weaponary and not only was this absurd decsion made but they ordered $10 million USD worth? I mean just .........:suicide:

Riiiiiight, cool story :enjoy:
Poll data shows large number of Muslims voted for Modi : Highlights, News - India Today

"We"? There is no "we" about it, you are not Indian, cannot speak on behalf of Indians nor can you vote in India. Unlike you, Muslims in India do not let their relgion cloud their judgement or allow it to dictate their entire life.

Ignore the Delusional Pakistani

YouTube link hai toh share karo pls.....
heres the youtube link :)

When Nitish came to speak people first shouted "Nitish Kumar Murdabad" later they started shouting "Modi Modi"- It was absoutely shameful booing their CM infront of PM with whole country watching should've never happened-
However I think we need to see why people did this- The two Bridges which Modi enaugrated has lots of emotional attachment of people of the respective regions- I know about the struggle which took place for Munger-Khagaria Rail cum Road Bridge inaugrated by ABV on his birthday back in 2002 so let me summarize It for you-
People of that region were victim of regular floods which the Ganges brought every year- there was a thriving river island with lots of people living there very fertile and agricultural paradise- However the farmers couldn't get their products to the market and suffered a lot- Some leader gave them a solution- "a Bridge that would connect both sides with solid rock embankment of several Km to stop the regular floods and changing river course"- There was massive agitations and demands and every political party used them for their benefits cheating them every time- by the year 1990 there was a massive flood and the river swallowed the whole island and changed its course somewhat similar to what happened with Kosi recently- people were left homeless and landless- no compensation came and noting was done for them- The demand however didn't die people Begged Lalu- nothing happened then came Nitish as RailMinister and they finally got what they wanted- However It was painful to see the Bridge which was promised to be completed by 2007 and then 2010 and then 2014 all painly due to step motherly attitude of UPA It appeared as If congress was taking revenge from people who refused to vote them- People lost their investments and precious time- the North remained in dirt while the south prospered- Now that they see their dreams come true many of them jumped on the trailers of goods train which was flagged ceremoniously by Modi- not worried how will they return back because passenger train has not yet started and the road part is still incomplete- so Its a 200km loop journey which they would have to take or walk 10-15km on hot sand If they cross river by boat- It was a war these poor people fought for the last 50 years they won that war today- Nitish was one of their commanders who changed side Just before their victory- and sat in the lap of those who made them suffer for all these years- So It was natural outrage- I hope they learn to be gracious and remember that Its all politics- Most people of that generation who started the struggle are no more today- Their sons and their grandsons remember the lathicharge and mass arrests their elders were subjected to for honest demands- They are clebrating especially those in North Bihar- now their grains can be sold and they would not need to walk 10-15km in hot sand to reach Government Hospital, Court, Collectorate etc- Their sons can now get better schools and collages without being forced to stay in rented house- Today has been a new dawn in their lives-
I know where you're coming from.
But i wonder why did the people of Bihar vote for him if they could not trust him anymore??? :tsk:

Also sorry if I did not reply/thank to tags, I was banned for a cpl weeks.
You must have taken a bait.

Back
Top Bottom